Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinyere thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

i wonder how  pari will feel  to know that her mother had the strength to walk away  form the real father so her mother ovi can have him because she must get what she wants eventhough there is no love for her.??i wonder how pari will feel to know that her bio mother purvi never wanted to abort her but had the gust to  go through beign an unwed mother, and beign taunted by society?? i wonder how pari will feel knowing that her  cousin her died bio mother only saw the baby as a means to hold on to arjun??i wonder how pari will feel to know that  ovi mother treid suicide how many time???

i wonder how pari will feel that when mother ovi feels neglected then she must drink? i wonder how pari will feel ,but then again all ovi mistakes must be over looked because it is stated in all constitutions and religious script that we must not have premarital sex,but we must make a deal for another human beign, we must drink when we pregnant,we must  try sucicide , we must not break and engagement at all marry the person we are engaged to and not to have premarital sex.so ovi is the only righteous one so pari will be in good hands and does not need to wonder...\yes it was wrong for purvi to give up her child,its her first baby,but who she gave it, to brothel, orphanage her to the real father??? varsha was obssessive  did she raise soham to be a doctor??? ovi is just ovi always getting angry if she doesnt  get her way how do you think she will raise her? to be a model who more focus on procurring a man than her career? pari better off with new parents
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chinyere

i wonder how pari will feel to know that her mother had the strength to walk away form the real father so her mother ovi can have him because she must get what she wants eventhough there is no love for her.??i wonder how pari will feel to know that her bio mother purvi never wanted to abort her but had the gust to go through beign an unwed mother, and beign taunted by society?? i wonder how pari will feel knowing that her cousin her died bio mother only saw the baby as a means to hold on to arjun??i wonder how pari will feel to know that ovi mother treid suicide how many time???

i wonder how pari will feel that when mother ovi feels neglected then she must drink? i wonder how pari will feel ,but then again all ovi mistakes must be over looked because it is stated in all constitutions and religious script that we must not have premarital sex,but we must make a deal for another human beign, we must drink when we pregnant,we must try sucicide , we must not break and engagement at all marry the person we are engaged to and not to have premarital sex.so ovi is the only righteous one so pari will be in good hands and does not need to wonder...\yes it was wrong for purvi to give up her child,its her first baby,but who she gave it, to brothel, orphanage her to the real father??? varsha was obssessive did she raise soham to be a doctor??? ovi is just ovi always getting angry if she doesnt get her way how do you think she will raise her? to be a model who more focus on procurring a man than her career? pari better off with new parents

Lol you know her biological mother has not taken the whole worlds responsibility on herself
Whether Ovi would die or deal with it, it was solely up to Ovi
Not up to Purvi to control
The truth is any sensible person who analyzes the situation from Pari's pov
Will see that whatever Ovi did before the baby switch was up to her except the marriage deal
But even pari can't understand why her sanskaari Maa would think of depriving her of her biological father and marry onir
Purvi should have said the truth about her pregnancy right when Ovi accused her
Ovi's fault was only until the 1st month anniversary
After that its all purvis fault
She could go back to Arjun live happily with pari
Arjun is equally at fault too because he slept with one sister after sleeping with the other

nicegirl_good thumbnail
I wonder how pari will feel her biological mother thinks the whole worlds responsibility is on her
Even pari wouldn't be able to understand why her mother would want to give the person who is responsible for her parents' seperation her own baby who is the result of a one night stand with her biological father
If pari doesn't have a fictional view of the world
She will understand that Ovi did not know of her existence when she placed the deal
She will also understand that her dearest father promised to marry Ovi first
She will also understand her biological mother forced her down the throat of a completely bratty woman

Ovi does have issues she is flawed , and hence if I were Purvi I would never trust Ovi with my baby
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. might be forgive if she will be mature & sensibe.
2. she hate both of three if will be like to ovi.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissMona

wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that purvi-her real mother gave up on her 10 seconds after she was born.

Pari is not with a stranger. She is with her father.  Her mother did not give her to a stranger and walk away.  You think she would have love to stay with her mother and not her father?
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I wonder how pari will feel her biological mother thinks the whole worlds responsibility is on her
Even pari wouldn't be able to understand why her mother would want to give the person who is responsible for her parents' seperation her own baby who is the result of a one night stand with her biological father
If pari doesn't have a fictional view of the world
She will understand that Ovi did not know of her existence when she placed the deal
She will also understand that her dearest father promised to marry Ovi first
She will also understand her biological mother forced her down the throat of a completely bratty woman

Ovi does have issues she is flawed , and hence if I were Purvi I would never trust Ovi with my baby

After reading your post it seems to me that purvi give pari to ovi and not arjun who is pari biological father ๐Ÿ˜•
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayadallie

After reading your post it seems to me that purvi give pari to ovi and not arjun who is pari biological father ๐Ÿ˜•

Are you really trying to defend Purvi for giving Pari to Ovi and Arjun? She did not give Pari for Arjun. She gave Pari for Ovi. She never informed Pari's biological father of her existence but then she forced "the person who separated her parents" to believe that Pari is her biological child. lol 
If she gave Pari to Arjun only for Arjun, I would never say anything
but then she didn't think of Arjun, she thought of Ovi
Ovi is married to Arjun, knowing Ovi who is completely bratty how can purvi trust Ovi to take care of Pari like a good mother? 
If mata purvi wanted to give Pari to Arjun , Arjun would have known all along of her pregnancy
there would be no dr.onir 
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pari would became insane... She would be very angry on her so-called mother and would start hating her... Later she would try to re unite her actual parents... Arjun-Purvi! And our Arvi love story starts... But I guess that would be too late for arvi reunion.. 
rayadallie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Are you really trying to defend Purvi for giving Pari to Ovi and Arjun? She did not give Pari for Arjun. She gave Pari for Ovi. She never informed Pari's biological father of her existence but then she forced "the person who separated her parents" to believe that Pari is her biological child. lol 
If she gave Pari to Arjun only for Arjun, I would never say anything
but then she didn't think of Arjun, she thought of Ovi
Ovi is married to Arjun, knowing Ovi who is completely bratty how can purvi trust Ovi to take care of Pari like a good mother? 
If mata purvi wanted to give Pari to Arjun , Arjun would have known all along of her pregnancy
there would be no dr.onir

I am being practical here. I may come over as defending purvi but the facts is that pari was given to both arjun and ovi as they are in a marriage and are living together. Arjun is pari's father and ovi pari's aunt.

I agree she should have informed arjun about pari being his child but it still does not change the fact that pari is his child.

Purvi did think about arjun when she give away the baby. If you look at the 'cd part' which punni sent to arjun, you would see what I am talking about.
Edited by rayadallie - 11 years ago
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
may pari learns whole truth abt arvi n tries 2 reunite them๐Ÿ˜Š
n since ovi has raised her she might also find a match to ovi 
n even find a nice girl to onir๐Ÿ˜Š