rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that Ovi-her loving and caring mother is the one responsible for the separation of her real parents the day before their wedding?

Just a thought that came to mind.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She will take revenge, after all Ovi raised her. She will go to an extreme to reunite her parent just like Ovi did to get Arjun. But I have a feeling she will be a carbon copy of Ovi and will behave like her. I just hope she doesn't steal any of her to be born sisters' fiancee.
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder what Pari will feel that her dad and maasi had her and then maasi gave up her dad like hot potato resulting in "unwanted" or "unplanned" child as they call it...and then also gave up on her aftr 10 seconds of being born and donated her off to Ovi. 

I wonder what she will think. :P If Pari is raised by Arjun, she will think Purvi is an angel, but if she is raised by a normal human being, she might know the truth and appreciate Ovi. 

She may dislike Ovi for making the deal, but any person in their right mind, will blame the mother for having agreed to that deal after having had sex that resulted in this baby. But she will appreciate Ovi for lovingly taking care of her, unlike Purvi who gave her father up in one night and then her up in 10 minutes.

my POV.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She will most probably turn out to love both Ovi and understand her and her actions. What more, just like Soham thinks Archana is great, Pari may think Purvi is a goddess but she may never let go of Ovi because after all Ovi accepted her while Purvi just gave her away.

rayadallie thumbnail
Pari was conceived before her aunt got married to her mother (ovi). Her aunt (purvi) did not know she was pregnant before her mother (ovi) made a deal with her maasi(purvi) to marry her dad so that her grandmother (archana) can get her husband and family back.

Wonder if pari will understand her maasi (real mother's) plight when she gave her to her maasi (ovi) to keep her marriage in tact and have her father work with her maasi (ovi) to keep the marriage.

Wonder also if pari will understand that her real mother (purvi) give her to her maasi (ovi) to keep her from going into depression and once again becoming physco.

Wonder if pari will hate her real mother (purvi) for giving her to her father so that she can get a good life and her father's name.

What I do know is that pari will have no choice but to accept and appreciate Ovi, arjun and purvi for they all took care of her sometime or the other in her life if all things being equal.
rayadallie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

She will most probably turn out to love both Ovi and understand her and her actions. What more, just like Soham thinks Archana is great, Pari may think Purvi is a goddess but she may never let go of Ovi because after all Ovi accepted her while Purvi just gave her away.

Just as soham is still standing by Varsha although he accepts archanna
pari87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Pari was conceived before her aunt got married to her mother (ovi). Her aunt (purvi) did not know she was pregnant before her mother (ovi) made a deal with her maasi(purvi) to marry her dad so that her grandmother (archana) can get her husband and family back.

Wonder if pari will understand her maasi (real mother's) plight when she gave her to her maasi (ovi) to keep her marriage in tact and have her father work with her maasi (ovi) to keep the marriage.

Wonder also if pari will understand that her real mother (purvi) give her to her maasi (ovi) to keep her from going into depression and once again becoming physco.

Wonder if pari will hate her real mother (purvi) for giving her to her father so that she can get a good life and her father's name.

What I do know is that pari will have no choice but to accept and appreciate Ovi, arjun and purvi for they all took care of her sometime or the other in her life if all things being equal.

hmmm..but the consenting adults did know that protection was not used so it could result in pregnancy na? LOL. Or were they high on her crack laced chai while doing it? Maasi atleast knew the cost of agreeing to the deal na? Or was maasi still not out of influence of the crack chai? When maasi was pregnant and mother had told everyone of the sham of a marriage and walking out on it, should maasi have told her father and raised the baby together or forced father to have sex with mother and then come back later to haunt him with his prem ki nishaani? 

She gave up her baby to save her psycho sister from going crazy? Hmmm...I think that makes a wonderful mom. Who cares if she is giving her up to mentally unstable person or what, as long as it makes someone's life better, babies should be donated...LOL. That is amazing logic and I do hope Pari appreciates this aspect of Purvi's. donating babies for other's bhalai...Lovely! :P 

Maasi dearest gave baby to jeejaji to save her dirty kaands, not for a better life. Oh please, who are we kidding? One minute, Ovi was bad mother for drinking, but Purvi is a great mom for thinking her baby will be better off with a woman who had not wanted kids in the first place? Lopsided rules at its best. I think it is no use debating, cuz one minute rules are different when Ovi is on this side, next minute as soon as Purvi is there, rules are conveniently changed.

I am sorry, I stick to one line of thinking usually and this constant back and forth of rules confuses me a lot. Like how I cannot keep up with Purvi going from vinay to Arjun to Arjun to Onir and then Onir to arjun now and then...she is too fast for me to keep up as are the rules for her :P 

Pari hopefully will have a choice to choose. Like I said if she has Arjun's unworthy genes, she will move towards Purvi ( just like soham moves towards archu even though she handed him over to a mentallly unstable sister) but if she is raised by loving, and normal human beings, she will know that despite everything Ovi loved her as her own. IF Ovi decides to give her up after knowing the truth, then very well she can move ot Purvi and be yet another bhakt of this lady. But if Ovi chooses to keep Pari despite the truth, it will say a lot about who Pari should choose in life. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some day when Pari knows complete truth abt her bio mother Purvi and not how she was adopted by Aaji Archana who abandoned her own kids but picked up Purvi so she does not feel guilty abt abadoning her own kids...Replacement for guilt = Purvi..😡

Ovi was engaged to Arjun to begin with

Arjun fell for another woman Pure-Vi w/o breaking up his engagement to Ovi

Purvi knowing the fact Ovi was her sister went ahead and accepted Arjun's proposal for love

Aai Archana and Aaji Sulo supports Arjun dumping Ovi for sister Purvi

Arjun-Purvi's marriage is confirmed and shoved it on ovi time and time after

Ovi makes a deal to Aai Archana that she will reunite her with father manav in return of Arjun to marry her..Aai refuses

Ovi makes a same deal to Purvi for returning Arjun to her to get her Aai-Baba's reunion & happiness after 18 yrs...Purvi does not even respond to this deal

Ovi tries comitting suicide not once but twice...Mother does not give a damn abt this Ovi while she is shopping and making preperation for her other daughter Purvi's wedding

Arjun Purvi have premarital sex on one rainy night

Day b4 their marriage after sleeping with Arjun, Purvi decides to make Ovi's deal good...She does not even consult with arjun but calls Arjun and Ovi both on a hilltop and coerses Arjun into marrying Ovi.

Arjun follows Purvi's orders...Does not even reveal him and Purvi had sex before he gets married to Ovi...Both lovers ArVi lie and hide that huge truth.

On one mo anniversary of ArOvi, Arjun declares he is still in love with Purvi his ex love...Ovi makes announcement that she had enough in this love and sexless marriage...ArOvi had not consummated their marriage yet...She was ready to leave...

At that time Purvi knows she is prego but coerses Arjun yet again by giving pyaar ka waasta that he should give Ovi patni ka darja = consummate marriage = have sex with Ovi.  He listens to her again and obeys..

Arjun tells Ovi to give her another chance and silly Ovi trust him and does give him another chance..

Purvi runs to Kolkata w/o telling anyone her reason "Ovi-Arjun's marriage ki bhalaai...Truth is ...Hide her prego butt"

Purvi could have told Arjun abt her pregnancy b4 forcing him into consummating marriage with Ovi...In short having sex with his wife..

Arjun could have divorced Ovi and not give her another hope yet to make their marriage work..

Purvi decides to marry Onir w/o telling him how she got prego and why moved to Kolkata...She did nto even tell him abt her parents, Ovi and Arjun..She had broken up her own sister's engagement by accepting his fiance's proposal for love..🤢

Arjun sleeps with Ovi and gets her pregnant mind you he still has not made his word good that he wants a second chance with Ovi and not Purvi...Dude is hung up on Purvi the ex lover..

Than Purvi runs to mumbai so Onir can help with Ovi's pregnancy.  Ovi does not need his help nor does he want to treat her..

At the end Onir moves to Mumbai...Treats Ovi and gives her vishwaas-trust that he will look out for her as a big bro and a doctor..

In car accident Ovi's baby has died and is stillborn, while Purvi gives birth to a baby girl

Ovi-Arjun's baby is discarded like yesterday's trash..

Onir-Purvi decides to play god and swapp the babies per Purvi's insistance on Ovi wont be able to handle baby's death...Charade continues..

Lies after lies by Purvi...Onir comitts crime per his WIFI's nimrod ideas..She promises him not to utter a word to anyone...So he obeys..

Arjun decides to name "Pari" the baby which Ovi-Arjun thinks is Purvi-Onir's, name which was talked by ArVi when they were courting..Sly man indeed...Purvi and Arjun eyelock at that moment..🥱

Punni gets a hold of CCTV footage where Onir is swapping babies and Pari being Purvi-Arjun's child..

Punni leaves a copy for Arjun to see and know the truth...He does..

Arjun approaches Purvi abt the truth and makes her confess...She at that point makes him promise not to tell Ovi or anyone for her Ovi's bhalaaai...He obeys..

Punni decides blackmail Purvi..Inturn Purvi decides to not cheat Aaji Sulo out of the house and now wants everyone to know the truth...not worried abt her husband's medical license and reputation...

Purvi and Arjun meet khullam khulla at hotels and restaurants talking abt their kaand for Ovi's bhalaai..

You tell me where does Ovi comitt sin and cheat people...

I am baffled at the claims made at Ovi and hate poured towards her...

Pari once she finds out the whole truth might see Ovi as a blessings in disguise as a mother sent from god instead of a bio mother like Purvi who dumped pari's father night b4 marriage, dumped Pari within 10 seconds she was born...Ovi taking care of her like a true mother...If I were Pari I would not want anything to do with my mother Purvi or father Arjun..

If I am Ovi I would let the couple reunite and hand them their child as there is nothing good will come out of it..Purvi will hover around Ovi as long as Pari is with her..

Disgusting couple Arjun and Purvi and 3rd wheel Onir...

Fact is had Ovi known abt Arjun-Purvi's premarital sex she would have never taken Purvi's gift  Arjun back and married him..These 2 lied and hide the most imp fact from Ovi..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
rayadallie thumbnail
I dont think ovi would have believed arjun and purvi if they had told her then that they had gotten intimate already. She would have believed they were plotting against her. Ovi was so obsessed with arjun and hated purvi so much that she would not have even hear what these two were telling her.

My POV
MissMona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that Ovi-her loving and caring mother is the one responsible for the separation of her real parents the day before their wedding?

Just a thought that came to mind.

wonder how pari would feel when she grow up and finds out that purvi-her real mother gave up on her 10 seconds after she was born.