Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts on RK...and my past (Page 6)

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Mona,HugI have missed our chats in the Wine club. I am sooo sorry to hear about your past and it is definitely your past because I know from our prior conversations you are a strong, beautiful woman who did not let her past break her.

I am sorry I don't know what to say about the behavior of RK since it has been said over and over again by many members. I just think it is disgusting and leave it at that.

Big Hugs to you,

Roopa

Roopa! Hug How nice to see you again. I'm missing the chats too.

No need for repeat about RK's behaviour. Your word digusting is more than enough.

Thanks for commenting on my post darling :)

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

great post rahmona.Thumbs Up

Thank you!
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Your post reminded me of my friend. The man made it difficult for her to breathe by scrutinizing her every move and call. Thankfully, she decided to separate soon and did not let that man rule her life for long. I hope, you are happy in your present and the past no longer haunts you.HugHugHug

About this show: it's a fictional tale and the boundaries of which can bestretchedas far as the writers want. If I compare R.K and that friend's ex, there is not much difference and the man for sure needs counselling. He no longer wears the gray shade. But, then it's the writers' story and they must have reasons for doing what they are doing. As a viewer, we can just express our frustration.

I'm so sorry about your friend. She's in much happier place now than before. Saying it from experience.

You are right...the story is in their hands but I still haven't figured why they are going to such extreme. That bothers me...

Thanks for commenting on my post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post! NOTHING can justify RKs cruel treatment towards Madhu. It's funny when people try to justify RKs acts by calling it an 'obsessive/junoon wala love'. This is NOT how junoon wala love is.

RK himself admitted that he isn't normal, right? Than I wonder why does he wish Madhu to be with him forever? Instead he should set Madhu free so that she can move on and find a suitable & normal life partner for herself. Since RK claims to love Madhu so much, this is the least he can do for her.

Edited by ..Khushi.. - 12 April 2013 at 6:29pm

Siri22

rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

First of all, hats off for baring your heart so bravely!

That's just it.

Many people who watch the show, not only online but also on TV would have suffered variously at the hands of someone they expected to love them and treat them right.

What sort of effect would all this have on their psyche? I can only imagine what you must be going through. It will be very regrettable and irresponsible on the part of the cvs if they continue to show RK in this light without some sort of redemption. If not, this issue should be used in the proper manner to tell the viewers that such behaviour is incorrect and insupportable and that no woman should take it lying down.

(Bold) Completely agree!

And what I've been going through? People may laugh or find me ridiculous for letting a fictional show get to me but it has. I have pulled both my shoulder muscles due to the stress and have had trouble sleeping because some things I had buried deeply popped up again. I'm mentally kicking myself for my silly behaviour but I can't help the way my brain works despite controlling it.

pippa

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I am truly sorry for what you had to go through and then to see it played out on this show must  really hit a nerve.

R.K.'s behaviour has upset many and made me sick that the show that started out so well is now going downhill.

I hope they show some sense and let MB move on to live a madness free life.
No woman should tolerate this kind of behaviour in "REAL" life or "REEL"life.

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by pippa

First of all, hats off for baring your heart so bravely!

That's just it.

Many people who watch the show, not only online but also on TV would have suffered variously at the hands of someone they expected to love them and treat them right.

What sort of effect would all this have on their psyche? I can only imagine what you must be going through. It will be very regrettable and irresponsible on the part of the cvs if they continue to show RK in this light without some sort of redemption. If not, this issue should be used in the proper manner to tell the viewers that such behaviour is incorrect and insupportable and that no woman should take it lying down.

(Bold) Completely agree!

And what I've been going through? People may laugh or find me ridiculous for letting a fictional show get to me but it has. I have pulled both my shoulder muscles due to the stress and have had trouble sleeping because some things I had buried deeply popped up again. I'm mentally kicking myself for my silly behaviour but I can't help the way my brain works despite controlling it.

That's just it. These things have an insidious way of getting into our psyche whether we want it or not. That's why we have a Board of Control for both film and TV content. I just wish someone would complain. Both these mediums have a very strong effect on the viewer's mind, especially in a country like ours were even the basic education is not available to most children. How on earth would their minds be moulded in the right way? Imagine the effect of entertainment content on their minds when they watch such goings on and think that way things should be?

Go to top