India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts on RK...and my past (Page 4)

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Mona Big smile rmember me?used to meet in the preeto forum.
Excellent postClap.I am sorry you had to go through all this pain yourself . I agree with you on this. RK need to suffer big time and go through all the pain in triplicate what he put Madhu through before there is even a thought of them getting together. Redemption has to be not with a sorry or please, but with him crying those tears of blood which he made her cry because of his ego and arrogance
Nikhila

Edited by nikhilageet - 09 April 2013 at 8:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Dear one ,

Am very sorry to know about you past and very happy to know that he is an EX! 

And this is the reason why I watch this show, I disapprove of RK and I disapprove of Sultan and lately I have been diapproving of Madhu. I still watch it tho--- for all these flawed characters,who are so very real .

Mainly, I understand the outrage that some members of the forum are feeling but I wish so much that they would calm down. If you cant handle such nonsense on reel with a calm mind set -- how are you going to handle  what life has to offer.

I l

rahmona_pakswe

priyanisia Newbie
priyanisia
priyanisia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
if a strong women is like Madhubala there is no reason left for me to believe why women are physically and mentally abused in India. Anany karne wale se sehne wala jyada doshi hain... hope CVS for sake of their TRP's to show lovey dovey moment do not tarnish the image of their so called STRONG WOMEN main lead character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pantherarahmona_pakswe

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Mona, HugI have missed our chats in the Wine club.  I am sooo sorry to hear about your past and it is definitely your past because I know from our prior conversations you are a strong, beautiful woman who did not let her past break her.

I am sorry I don't know what to say about the behavior of RK since it has been said  over and over again by many members.  I just think it is disgusting and leave it at that. 

Big Hugs to you,

Roopa

Pantherarahmona_pakswe

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
great post rahmona.Thumbs Up

rahmona_pakswe

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Your post reminded me of my friend. The man made it difficult for her to breathe by scrutinizing her every move and call. Thankfully, she decided to separate soon and did not let that man rule her life for long. I hope, you are happy in your present and the past no longer haunts you. HugHugHug

About this show: it's a fictional tale and the boundaries of which can be stretched as far as the writers want. If I compare R.K and that friend's ex, there is not much difference and the man for sure needs counselling. He no longer wears the gray shade. But, then it's the writers' story and they must have reasons for doing what they are doing. As a viewer, we can just express our frustration.   

Edited by an12345678 - 09 April 2013 at 9:49pm

rahmona_pakswe

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
First of all, hats off for baring your heart so bravely!

That's just it.

Many people who watch the show, not only online but also on TV would have suffered variously at the hands of someone they expected to love them and treat them right.

What sort of effect would all this have on their psyche? I can only imagine what you must be going through. It will be very regrettable and irresponsible on the part of the cvs if they continue to show RK in this light without some sort of redemption. If not, this issue should be used in the proper manner to tell the viewers that such behaviour is incorrect and insupportable and that no woman should take it lying down.

Siri22rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

Sorry to hear about your experience...

It definitely touches a nerve when the abuse crosses a line and totally sad to see people calling at as "entertainment "!

Even reading the WU creeps me out..

This romanticising of emotional abuses, portrayal of females as putty in the hands of handsome hot sexually charged men, mockery of marriage, objectification of women...everything is just disgusting!!

I do agree its reel and and nobody is taking moral lessons from a fictional show...but still there is a limit after which it becomes hard to watch!

What is currently shown happening between Rishbala is very difficult to watch. I tried watching Tuesday's epi but I was skipping scenes here and there as it almost became unbearable.

If CVs are going for shock value then IMO they have succeeded. If the are doing this for entertainment then I'm sorry they have failed.

Thanks for liking and replying to my post :)

Rolzz

Go to top