India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thoughts on RK...and my past

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I made this post over in frustration thread however not everyone visits that thread. For some reason, maybe selfish, I want more people to read my thoughts.

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I am incredibly frustrated with RK (this is about RK and NOT Vivian, he is playing RK tremendously well). RK's behaviour towards Madhu is hard to digest. I can not find one reason that justifies his behaviour. I can't go "he's so hot it's ok if he treats women badly", "he was abandoned by his father it's ok to be rude towards everyone", "oh poor him...he was so alone growing up it's ok if he lash out on every walking talking person". Just because you had a difficult past does not give you the right to behave badly.

Maybe his treatment of Madhu reminds me of my own past which might be the reason why I get so emotional. My ex-husbands never hit me but their words and behaviour hit me emotionally harder than anything. I try to detach myself while watching the show but sometimes it hits a nerve and it hurts like hell!!!

The only way I could forgive RK will be through redemption. That doesn't mean he has to become lovesick puppy making moon eyes at Madhu. He should keep his personality but add a bit of humanity.

Disclaimer: I will NOT tolerate bashing or mocking in my topic. I don't bash or mock others and I expect the same from you. Healthy and mature discussions are accepted with open arms. Thanks!

Dear Mods if I have broken any rule please close the topic.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

noor jZindayalpinks73Arshiforever8keerthi93rs272ha35_adSATHYA88prema_ksornella_mgrosalineakScarlett..-Misek-Siri22nikhilageetaan-rishapplenpeachesshweta2728afghangirlpippaMonyPgennyMS.StephyabhaylovepiaMarybarton-anoshka-_RashmiEnchantedForestStargazer.Billu-Maammautopia88ankita24RolzzSilentsoulswan20-Nightingale-Taiyo-MERRY-dolly10undisclosed

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Mona! I agree with you! Thumbs Up

RK needs to repent! He betrayed Madhu! He needs to let go of his huge ego. Hopefully Madhu won't go back to RK too easily. I'm also sorry that you had to deal with emotional abuse in real life. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarrahmona_pakswe

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Great post! It is disgusting to see ppl supporting such emotionally abusive relationship!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272zahrazarSiri22rahmona_pakswe-MERRY-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
we all are agree with you that's the reason of mine to stop watching this show how cvs think that RK character which they are portray is forgive able to any women i m not married but i understand that no women can tolerate this type of psycho guys i want to say that cvs are sick
they totally spoil or destroy madhubala  story rk character i am big fan of Vivian d Sena from PKYEK only because of his performance and because of RK character i stop watching this show. i don't believe that any women has such power a husband humiliate her that much and after that second day she is on job or doing job with that husband
i believe that fiction films too has some subject but what in this show don't understand.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweMagical-Wings

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

its becoming unbearable to even read the WU much less watch it...I do not see the justification either...the picture being painted of RK is actually terrible...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22gennyMMagical-WingsRolzzrahmona_pakswe-MERRY-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
nice post Mona...

I wonder what CVs are trying to do with RKs character...he is literally turning out to be psychopath...how can any redemption work on him..

not just RKs...even Madhubalas character is being played with showing her weak before RK...

where is it all leading to...with no heroine track anywhere near...just giving a bad message to everyone I guess...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheragennyMMagical-Wingsrahmona_pakswe-MERRY-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Mona I can say I have seen such abusive relationsip of frnd...she with no self respect forgave her husband tons of times...to be tortured mentally...physically at his hand...and still with him

I find no difference between her...and Madhu...this show is just plain torture...In saas bahu drama...a poor bechari abla naari bear all humilitaion and torture of her Saas...we call it melodramatic...Here this poor bechari Madhu take all crap...all humiliation from her husband...I

nital day RK grey shades made this show interesting...NOwdays he looks to me  total black with sign of any iota of humanity anywhere or pure physcopath who need treatment...like KVB in Saubhagyawati...YOU are my property...Like it or hate it you are my property...I have right to ruin you...humiliate you...and Madame Madhu give so big lecture in court ...to her mother...but when it comes to her.,..she is nothing more than plain abla naari.with no self respect at all...whom I cant even sympathize anymore...

Not even actors...DD VD ...can,t make me watch this utter rubbish abuse its rather pukish...

Kul if you remember me

Edited by Silentsoul - 09 April 2013 at 2:43pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vgomesnrs272-Humera-Pantheracardio21gennyMMonyPRolzzrahmona_paksweMagical-Wings-MERRY-

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Res.

Go to top