India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK complete your dialogue!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Today when Madhu after breaking from her trance asked him what is he doing he said that he s trying to get back his wife who he had lost.. 
Sweetheart, if u would have added that my wife who  I lost because of my ego and pigheadedness, u would have scored a goal. But incomplete dialogues turned it into a foul, and u had to face the wrath of audience..!! Anyways he needs to learn. I remember when Radha apologized to Madhu after KC, he taunted her that I don't why people apologize after doing mistakes. They should rather think it over..!!

Time to recall ur dialogues Mr Superstar!! Today, he failed to struck a chord about his feelings and tomorrow seems to be no better..

I don't have an iota of doubt that he is insanely in love with Madhu. For Christ sake, why can't he actually behave in a lucid manner and try to express his feelings to her.. Rather, that literally kidnapping her. Does he think he will be able to hold her there against her will? I think it will be a short time before she leaves the mansion. Because Sultan track, no matter how much I detest it, has to happen! Why can't they bring his wife back alive, hail n hearty?

Most of us want Madhu to go back to RK mansion with full dignity and appropriate apology for everything that she was made to go through. Is it really hard for the superstar with an extraordinary smartness that was depicted earlier? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ha35_adrupa1939Blue_ScrubsdesaitabhaylovepiaDushtDanaf.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
but you should think that na he is too K nor apologize and neither said want to marry or complete marry ROFL again has some plan in his mind but what cvs never told him than how he can say some thing or complete this sentence ego wala if their is some thing else for usWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I've realized with RK, it's always think first and act later. And the only reason i'm not complaining is because a) it makes for great entertainment and b) knowing RK he always has to do the wrong thing first before he finally realizes his mistake and goes the straight and narrow. So where we've waited this long for redemption, what's a few more weeks going to hurt? I'm positive that once he gets over his immediate fear of losing Madhubala, he'll eventually reflect on everything he's done and we will finally all have our real apology.  

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

I've realized with RK, it's always think first and act later. And the only reason i'm not complaining is because a) it makes for great entertainment and b) knowing RK he always has to do the wrong thing first before he finally realizes his mistake and goes the straight and narrow. So where we've waited this long for redemption, what's a few more weeks going to hurt? I'm positive that once he gets over his immediate fear of losing Madhubala, he'll eventually reflect on everything he's done and we will finally all have our real apology.  

I wish the same, but today for some reason the precap scenes were not very pleasant. I mean there was a subtle change like your house, etc but then the words like 'haasil' killed it for me.. 
Especially when I have always maintained that he really loves her.. 
I don't mind if he doesn't apologize with words but redeems himself with his actions. But the basic step to that is that he should stop referring about Madhu as an object. I know he loves her more than himself but still less than his ego... For some reason, he always demonstrates the latter, failing to express the former.

DushtDanaf.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top