Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

what the hell is wrong with Viren (Page 3)

JeeMaan Senior Member
JeeMaan
JeeMaan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ye sambhav ko koi aur kaam nahin hai kya/..jab dekho viren ko ria ke pas bhej deta hai ...aur jeevi bhi ria k milne nahin jaa sakti kya ab tak to kissi ne ria ka chehra nahin dekha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Viru_Neutrogina

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

exactly chaitu..from starting of the serial manvi didnt want anything bad happened to her di and jiju...so as a sister and saali she is doing right thing only, when virat didnt want viren courtesy that time everyone said he is his brother, he has right, now manvi is jivika sister so now she has every rights to know about wts going wrong between her di life thats it
wahi toh look na her jasusi and interference is just making the way to cut out riya-sambhav evil plan.and for betterment of virika . she has full right to involve in it when she can sense the danger here in their life very well...  and u knwo i just liked yesterday episode ,,it  just made it clear her trust towards her jiju..her care for them ,her luv for them..and after that id odnt think anyone will have any problem with her ..and u know as we say when it comes to smartness and catching the people mannu has never ever failed in it ClapClap

Edited by spreadingsmile - 10 April 2013 at 12:59am

raju_sky

Viru_Neutrogina IF-Dazzler
Viru_Neutrogina
Viru_Neutrogina

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Viren is one of the most sweetest person i have seen...though i am not blaming him for going go to riya's house at night or roaming around with her, i am really not liking it...i actually dont understand why sambhav depends on viren so much...i can understand maybe he doesnt know any1 there but wat if he hadnt known that viren was thre..he would have surely have had an alternative...he needs to understand that viren too has a family and cannot become his mental wife's babysitter... i dont understand why people take so much advantage of others goodness...viren should next time try avoiding sambhavs or ria's requests by making some reasons, since he has seen ria trying to be closer to him...but he is too good...he cant deny anyones request... (p.s. i am not being sarcastic)

As far as virat and manvi is concerned, i dont think they are anywhere at fault as they are assuming things with the information they have got... anyone would have doubted viren once they see all what they had seen...

Hope i am not bashing any fans...its just my point of view...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kryanvirika05BaraniK

kryanvirika05 Senior Member
kryanvirika05
kryanvirika05

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged

i think everyone is right in their position.

Manvi would obviously be suspicious if viren lies to her, so its not her fault.

Viren too is not at fault as he just wants to help his friends get out of the phase he himself went through. him lying to manvi is justified becuase he doesnt want any of the family members to know about riya. and riya and sambhav also dont want anyone else to know about riya's condition, hence he lied to manvi about his marriage. Also viren is still being a faithful husband as he told jeevika immediatly after meeting riya and about their meetings, but then decided not to tell her anything about riya henceforth because it hurts jeevika to think about their aborted child. the flowers which viren gave to riya were not for her as he asks her whether or not she like them for sambhav. and when riya held his hand he shrugged off, when sambhav asked viren to stay with riya because he had to go to the hospital he asked jeevika to come with him because he didnt want to go by himself, but jeevika refused.

i think i've covered everything. phew!

So no one is at fault, neither viren nor manvi!

just voiced my opinion, so no bashing please!

Edited by kryanvirika05 - 10 April 2013 at 6:15am

BaraniK

BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rocksravya11

its not viren's fault firstly n viren z very gud n matured husband
he doesnt want 2 tell jeevs abt dis bcoz he doesnt want her 2 see in pain ..bcoz it makes her remember her abortion dats  d reason
viren  z very kind,genuine person ..he did all des things so dat riya might nt do anything ele like suicide dats it..so plz stop bashing

Very well said Clap hope some dumb people understand 
BaraniK Goldie
BaraniK
BaraniK

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nani2630]The flower bit I understood Riya wanted for her hubby coz when he asked her how are the flowers she said they nice and Sambhav will like. it after all his friends choice. Thats how I understood and not telling Jeevika part its just he doesnt want to bring the pain back to her. He did asked Jeevikka to go with him and stay with Riya[/QUOTE]

This shows he is a very clean heart person.

Viru_Neutrogina

karantackmylove Groupbie
karantackmylove
karantackmylove

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
At topic.. same reaction lyk Viren whn he heard da VM suspect hm wid RiaROFL

BaraniK

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i agree n he shudnt have hide this all to jeevika jeevika doesnt evn knw dat her hubby iz giving flowers to other lady but actually itz nt his fault ria iz damn irritating ughh Angry +cvz Evil Smile

Go to top