Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

what the hell is wrong with Viren (Page 2)

Dhoxi IF-Sizzlerz
Dhoxi
Dhoxi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I guess you have watched the episode fully, without skipping any parts or missing any scenes, coming to your post, viren didnt want to share anything with Jeevika thinking she might be hurted due to all those miscarriage.

And before blamming Viren just go look through all those things he has done as a husband,jiju,bhai, beta or so whatever it is. He is a lawyer and it has nothing to do with it.

The only reason he is helping Riya is to get her out of that situation. Also he knows the pain riya and her husband is going through as virika lost their baby for saving life of manvi.

Plus you know there is a word called TRUST. So its basically that riya husband trust his wife and friend. Same goes with jeevika, trusting to her husband.

However we all have seen the character of jeevika, manvi, viren and virat, if jeevika would be there in their place she wouldnt have done it(i'm only talking about her character)

Every question/opinion has a proper answer if you think it wisely, so dont post a topic which goes in a bashing way. I know this is your opinion but however it has got to bash a character of viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKFari_15-vish-rocksravya11BazingaaKays94

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Not sure if you guys saw the same episode or not but I don't think Viren hid anything from her... He told Jeevika straight forwardly what his friend requested him to do and she was fully aware... I don't know if you guys noticed the little drama Manvi did in the kitchen where she said anyone can be unfaithful but her jiju! And yet 5 mins later there she was sticking her nose in the business again. If Jeevika told her once to stay out of it, I guess she is unable to comprehend that because she has to do everything her way. So please if you have nothing great to say about a certain character do not make a post. No one is stopping you from prasing Virman or Manvi herself but do not hurt others by attacking a character you don't like which is so evident. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKFari_15rocksravya11DhoxiBazingaa

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree! Viren is making it worse by excluding Jeevika. Yes it may hurt her at the start to discuss her loss! But over time it would have got better!

As for Manvi and Virat misunderstanding Viren... Well I would too if I called someone and they point blank lied to me that they are in a meeting when I am watching them buy flowed for another women! This time I don't blame Manvi!
bang on..cant agree moreClap

Edited by spreadingsmile - 09 April 2013 at 10:26pm
sabulovekaran Goldie
sabulovekaran
sabulovekaran

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhoxi

I guess you have watched the episode fully, without skipping any parts or missing any scenes, coming to your post, viren didnt want to share anything with Jeevika thinking she might be hurted due to all those miscarriage.

And before blamming Viren just go look through all those things he has done as a husband,jiju,bhai, beta or so whatever it is. He is a lawyer and it has nothing to do with it.

The only reason he is helping Riya is to get her out of that situation. Also he knows the pain riya and her husband is going through as virika lost their baby for saving life of manvi.

Plus you know there is a word called TRUST. So its basically that riya husband trust his wife and friend. Same goes with jeevika, trusting to her husband.

However we all have seen the character of jeevika, manvi, viren and virat, if jeevika would be there in their place she wouldnt have done it(i'm only talking about her character)

Every question/opinion has a proper answer if you think it wisely, so dont post a topic which goes in a bashing way. I know this is your opinion but however it has got to bash a character of viren.
Nothng left 2 say.. Manvi hs nthng 2 do at hr lyf except Jasoosi..lol she hs 2 grwn up No wndr she'll gt SLAP frm JeevikaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BaraniKFari_15Dhoxi

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
 But I still have my doubts on those two Sambhav n Rhea. They are both upto something. Viren is a very faithful husband.
Sambhav called Viren that his mama is sick n needs to be taken o hosp n he needs sm1 to stay with Rhea. He could have taken Rhea with him. Plus where is that cousin of Rhea... she could have stayed with her.
There is definitely smthing fishy.
raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
manvi right in her position, when her jiju lying with her, so its casually she get doubt, and who blaming her for do jasoosi i think they get to know manvi not doubting viren here, she suspecting on riya intention...and she doing favour to her behena...atleast she is not selfish...nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spreadingsmile

spreadingsmile IF-Sizzlerz
spreadingsmile
spreadingsmile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju_sky

manvi right in her position, when her jiju lying with her, so its casually she get doubt, and who blaming her for do jasoosi i think they get to know manvi not doubting viren here, she suspecting on riya intention...and she doing favour to her behena...atleast she is not selfish...nice post
exactly..after yesterday episode its cut and clear how manvi is trusting her jiju and care for dii.. ..i think who ever is saying has not watched the episode .and about detectivegiri again yesterday episode proved she is absolutely correct in it ..it is just going to benifit virika only ..because she has exactly pointed and is slowly and slowly geeting riya -sambahv evil motive..Tongue
raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
exactly chaitu..from starting of the serial manvi didnt want anything bad happened to her di and jiju...so as a sister and saali she is doing right thing only, when virat didnt want viren courtesy that time everyone said he is his brother, he has right, now manvi is jivika sister so now she has every rights to know about wts going wrong between her di life thats it

Go to top