Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

MB's reaction are questionable. (Page 3)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simikr

Kudos for making this awesome post! Clap

So far I'd been hesitating to attempt to make or even  respond to any of the posts on this forum because of the degree of antipathy that exists here. And those few who dare to critically analyze the core content of this soap, their posts almost certainly die a painful death.

Even I succumbed and  removed my FF to a blog, where thank heavens I am able to breath easier.

Therefore again, you go girl!!! Big smile

Coming to the very logical question you have raised--- the complete and irreversible annihilation of the central character MB. It is so true.

Her behavior is utterly irrational. She is being shown as a girl who compromises on her ideals and values. She has lost her appeal to the larger female and I would say even the male audience.

Do the CVs know what they are doing? Is this what any self respecting woman would do under the circumstances?

I don't care about all the RKs and Sultans out there--let them go to hell! But where is this girl's pride, her astitva so to speak?

Yes its ***** fiction but fiction that is written for the masses has to be responsible.

Thank you for your kind words.
The frenzy that is happening on this forum is hard to understand. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching the same show.
I too don't care who MB ends up with . It was the unique story and about the the growth of  a middle class girl and how she will handle situations that first attracted me to this show.
I hope the writers too remember that keep to their original idea.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
great point RK needs to be taught a lesson. 

Go to top