Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshaanra

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Just to answer your question TM, If sultan never came, MEIEJ show and forum, both would have been a happier place than what they are now.

i agree with u.if sultan not entered in to show.then forum will be really so peaceful without any bashings between fans...

anitarani

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
agree with u completelyThumbs Up
rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanks everyone for commenting, 
As soon as I posted this thread 3 days ago, within minutes it disappeared as so many other threads were coming, I was Broken Heart
as I felt my opinions were totally useless and that the forum was rigged --- but even when one person comments, it really is pleasing so shukriya

Just to sum up, 
one thing is a fact, the Joonoon or madness RK is experiencing has certainly come out because of Sultan's entry in Madhu's life. And for that Sultan is a catalyst.

Is this madness healthy? of course not, and I really hope something good can come out of it. Dont hold you breath though on this one, may take some time  

For fans like me it is difficult as we try to sit on the fence, not liking any one character but the whole show, and although some sensitive issues like self respect hits a raw nerve, but overall we are at the mercy of the cvs

Tomorrow, they can either portray RK as a charming repenting hubby who will make Madhu as well as us forget and forgive him

or a horrible mad husband who tortures his wife

or 

Sultan can be portrayed as a friend who rescues an unwilling partner 
ya toh
Kabab mein haddi, a gangstar who woos marries women

The fact is that in real life, personally we try to change so many things, and we cannot, and we are stuck with stuff, so in reel life, we make it a business to enforce our likes and dislikes- 

and thats what the CVs bank on, and what the TRPs depend on

MY POV- like the show for the whole totality, and although sometimes I like one character better than the other, I am not going to let the cv manipulate me, but let the forum guide me Approve

love from Raksha- @4.58 am-from Fiji Islands

( never woke up this early to write an assignement- gosh this junoon is contagious Day Dreaming so please stop it RK, because it is getting irresistible 

-Dil-

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memad

agree sultan is catalyst

thanks, your comment resurrected this post from thousands of threads, otherwise I had decided never ever to post anything in this forum Smile

Raksha.
rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Originally posted by rakshaanra

Yes, you are correct, but I kinda feel bad for Sultan as he is smitten for Madhu
and I hope RK doesnt force himself unto Madhu

RK will never force ... urgh ... where do you get such disgusting ideas from? DeadOuch

He had perfect occasions if he wanted to do that - he will not do anything without Madhu's consent. Please don't believe such stupid rumors.

I hope he never does it, but in madness anything is possible,Ouch and the thought never crossed my mind till I saw a promo on this forum, where RK handcuffs Madhu, and I have heard that bad things can follow that ie handcuffing---or restraining someone- in real life

I certainly hope it is nothing like that. Smile

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I am not a sultan fan but I don't think he is the villan (well at least for now, before CVs go crazy again) he definitely is a catalyst. He indirectly made rk realize that he had feelings for madhu. If rk did not truly love madhu, he wouldn't have cares so much for what she's doing, where she is, how is she, or who she's with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshaanraanitarani

coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakshaanra

Originally posted by cardio21

Sultan is a catalyst for RK's insecurity and insanity but not for their love story (at least so far).
After the drunken nite both had mellowed down to each other, and when Madhu went missing, he went all berserk.. Waiting at the chawl gate and when she arrived ran to her to hold her.. 
But then he saw sultan(his green eyes) who was trying to hide himself. And then we all know that he has strong instincts. And see Sultan did fall for Madhu.

Every time he wanted to talk to Madhu with tenderness, Sultan made an inadvertent entry making things worse instead.

He would have never kidnapped her if it was not for Sultan. This was a desperate move on his part. It's definitely his jealousy and possessiveness which is making him resort to these disgusting acts.. 
I find this track quite intense, hope we get to see some light moments.. I don't want any romance or eyelocks before he realizes his mistake...

Yes, you are correct, but I kinda feel bad for Sultan as he is smitten for Madhu
and I hope RK doesnt force himself unto Madhu

To be honest, I do not think Sultan is smitten by Madhu...He has a soft corner for her just like Madhu has for him! 

Sultan is still very much in love with his dead wife...we have all seen that! 

It will take a lonnng time and if ever - that Sultan actually falls for Madhu...He is not a shallow character either! 

Go to top