Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ennishet

RK will never force ... urgh ... where do you get such disgusting ideas from? 🤢

He had perfect occasions if he wanted to do that - he will not do anything without Madhu's consent. Please don't believe such stupid rumors.

I hope he never does it, but in madness anything is possible, and the thought never crossed my mind till I saw a promo on this forum, where RK handcuffs Madhu, and I have heard that bad things can follow that ie handcuffing---or restraining someone- in real life

I certainly hope it is nothing like that. ðŸ˜Š

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a sultan fan but I don't think he is the villan (well at least for now, before CVs go crazy again) he definitely is a catalyst. He indirectly made rk realize that he had feelings for madhu. If rk did not truly love madhu, he wouldn't have cares so much for what she's doing, where she is, how is she, or who she's with.
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

Yes, you are correct, but I kinda feel bad for Sultan as he is smitten for Madhu
and I hope RK doesnt force himself unto Madhu

To be honest, I do not think Sultan is smitten by Madhu...He has a soft corner for her just like Madhu has for him! 

Sultan is still very much in love with his dead wife...we have all seen that! 

It will take a lonnng time and if ever - that Sultan actually falls for Madhu...He is not a shallow character either! 

rakshaanra thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolgal49

To be honest, I do not think Sultan is smitten by Madhu...He has a soft corner for her just like Madhu has for him! 

Sultan is still very much in love with his dead wife...we have all seen that! 

It will take a lonnng time and if ever - that Sultan actually falls for Madhu...He is not a shallow character either! 

I hope you are correct, becasue it does not seem that way, the way he was disappointed when Madhu was not home - I could be wrong
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
your giving the guy way to much credit; he's definitely no catalyst in the show, especially not in anyone's relationship. If Sultan never came RK&Madhubala would be on much friendlier terms today; they were already warming up to each other, RK even seemed to have a change of heart if his showing up at the shoot unscheduled and saving Bala is anything to go by. By the looks of it everything's been working against these two ever since this guy came into the picture. Every time RK's attempted to make amends, that guy was there inadvertently doing something that lead to a misunderstanding between RK&Madhu. Every time Madhu's taken that shy step towards acknowledging RK, Sultan's popped up and ruined it again. Not to mention how nice the forum was before all this !! 
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Umm makes one think, doesn't it ðŸ˜Š
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sultan plays a vital role in the lives of Rishbala. If Sultan would have never come then Rk would never have been obsessed, he would not have realized his love for Madhu.  
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvurishbala

Sultan plays a vital role in the lives of Rishbala. If Sultan would have never come then Rk would never have been obsessed, he would not have realized his love for Madhu.  

No he doesn't. for reference: read the previous posts. 
rakshaanra thumbnail
Its a gray answer just like the show

So guys keep your cool ðŸ˜Ž

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Some twist and turns should be there in the show.Sultan is brought to create some tension in rk's life.