Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ennishet

If Sultan wasn't around, there wouldn't have been any problem at all ... RK and Madhu got perfect occasions to talk and discuss which were ruined by Sultan's stupid acts ... they would have reconciled, not immediately, but after some time which would have been better. Sultan indirectly forced RK to act in this manner.

They would have settled themselves amicably.Rk don't have to  this kind of act on madhu.
Bt seeing madhu with sultan rk could not tolerate .He cannot see madhu with anyone else.

Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think if Sultan was not there in show then RK-Madhu can get the time they both need and RK wuld have regret wat he has done

Sultan is a catalyst 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

RK will never force ... urgh ... where do you get such disgusting ideas from? 🤢

He had perfect occasions if he wanted to do that - he will not do anything without Madhu's consent. Please don't believe such stupid rumors.

I feel bad for Sultan too because I really liked AR.. He is trying to do his best. But then Sultan asked for it.. I simply hate the guys who fall for a girl so easily. In college also, there are guys who fall so quickly, making u a laughing stock. 
I mean admire her, respect her.. But why fall for a girl who is in a complicated marriage? 

And really, if they show something this disgusting I for sure will quit the show. I m not RK or Madhu fan. I like RK n Madhu together. And I doubt they will show something this horrendous. 
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cardio21

Sultan is a catalyst for RK's insecurity and insanity but not for their love story (at least so far).

After the drunken nite both had mellowed down to each other, and when Madhu went missing, he went all berserk.. Waiting at the chawl gate and when she arrived ran to her to hold her.. 
But then he saw sultan(his green eyes) who was trying to hide himself. And then we all know that he has strong instincts. And see Sultan did fall for Madhu.

Every time he wanted to talk to Madhu with tenderness, Sultan made an inadvertent entry making things worse instead.

He would have never kidnapped her if it was not for Sultan. This was a desperate move on his part. It's definitely his jealousy and possessiveness which is making him resort to these disgusting acts.. 
I find this track quite intense, hope we get to see some light moments.. I don't want any romance or eyelocks before he realizes his mistake...

I agree completely...!!Whatever softness and the softer version of love RK could have been capable of (i.e the drunk confession where he asked her to come back to him), has been slowly drained by sultan.

If it wasn't for sultan, RK would never become so desperate in his insecurity to kidnap her.As deep down he always wanted her to come back home(drunk scene), yet he never forced to come back.

-Dil- thumbnail

If Sultan wasn't around, there wouldn't have been any problem at all ... RK and Madhu got perfect occasions to talk and discuss which were ruined by Sultan's stupid acts ... they would have reconciled, not immediately, but after some time which would have been better. Sultan indirectly forced RK to act in this manner.

Agree nupur.Before sultan's entry the story had some light hearted moments like in the sets when Madhu gave back in his own style to RK(zanjeer & deewar).it made us cheer for Madhu.But after sultan's entry scene lost its light heartedness, which was present in MEIEJ even in its post-revenge saga.

And yes, the time needed to for reconcilation got curtailed severely by a catalyst entering the story.And I think this cannot be reversed now and irreparable damage to the show has already been done.
-Dil- thumbnail
Just to answer your question TM, If sultan never came, MEIEJ show and forum, both would have been a happier place than what they are now.
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Just to answer your question TM, If sultan never came, MEIEJ show and forum, both would have been a happier place than what they are now.

i agree with u.if sultan not entered in to show.then forum will be really so peaceful without any bashings between fans...
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u completely👍🏼
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks everyone for commenting, 
As soon as I posted this thread 3 days ago, within minutes it disappeared as so many other threads were coming, I was 💔
as I felt my opinions were totally useless and that the forum was rigged --- but even when one person comments, it really is pleasing so shukriya

Just to sum up, 
one thing is a fact, the Joonoon or madness RK is experiencing has certainly come out because of Sultan's entry in Madhu's life. And for that Sultan is a catalyst.

Is this madness healthy? of course not, and I really hope something good can come out of it. Dont hold you breath though on this one, may take some time  

For fans like me it is difficult as we try to sit on the fence, not liking any one character but the whole show, and although some sensitive issues like self respect hits a raw nerve, but overall we are at the mercy of the cvs

Tomorrow, they can either portray RK as a charming repenting hubby who will make Madhu as well as us forget and forgive him

or a horrible mad husband who tortures his wife

or 

Sultan can be portrayed as a friend who rescues an unwilling partner 
ya toh
Kabab mein haddi, a gangstar who woos marries women

The fact is that in real life, personally we try to change so many things, and we cannot, and we are stuck with stuff, so in reel life, we make it a business to enforce our likes and dislikes- 

and thats what the CVs bank on, and what the TRPs depend on

MY POV- like the show for the whole totality, and although sometimes I like one character better than the other, I am not going to let the cv manipulate me, but let the forum guide me 

love from Raksha- @4.58 am-from Fiji Islands

( never woke up this early to write an assignement- gosh this junoon is contagious  so please stop it RK, because it is getting irresistible 
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: memad

agree sultan is catalyst

thanks, your comment resurrected this post from thousands of threads, otherwise I had decided never ever to post anything in this forum 😊

Raksha.