India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I want that laptop!

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I am not at all tech savvy so I want that laptop which will record on its own, keep every thing in its hard disk even if the CD or DVD is taken out and destroyed and turns on automatically on its own! LOL Asad you better thank that laptop generously because only for it your love stayed behind or else you and your best childhood friend was all set to send your love back to USA without a look back! I wish this magical laptop could record all the monologue of Asad and play it back to Zoya as well telling her what his true feelings are.

Ok jokes aside Zoya, you are way too smart, now please, please, please realise something is wrong about Tanveer. A CD can't just disappear on its own from a laptop when no one was there except for Tanveer. Get those seeds of doubts and concern planted in your mind, time to play Ms. Sherlock Homes again. Audacity of Tanveer I tell you! Asad is dense as far as Tanveer is concerned, she is playing with his emotions and sympathy but you get a crack at it.

I love when Asad imagines about them together, how gentle he is with her. Tender loving and care is shown all the time which shows he is very gentle and caring no matter how much he can snap and shout at Zoya all the time. In his mind she is nothing but a delicate flower no matter how tough she can portray herself to him.

I liked Zoya going and telling him on his face about his emotionless goodbye, this is what I expect of Zoya! I was surprised when she was giving vague answers to him and keeping it all to herself. I expected this all the time, she barging in to his room or to his face and give a piece of her mind which she has always done all along instead of cribbing to Tanveer.

And the precap which showed the trace of contented smile on Asad's face was the cherry on top for me! We will get the icing tomorrow but for now I am happy with the cherry! Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feebadtameezz-dillbindasssvm17Prizigieejanu1610viya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

Magical laptop, yes!!
Tender loving, yes!
Fierce zoya, yes!

Need sherlocks holmes zoya soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
All i can recall is his sweet ,contagious smile , when she declare she is staying back. !! i want this billo to sneeze nd throw her lens out. And all throw her out of this house. Bloody Bit*** why all bitches are always present there ,where they never neededAngry

lghosh

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Najma made the recording on laptop and copied it on the CD, so original file is still on laptop.

I think Asad didn't hit the stop button properly, so recording continued. 

Tomorrow's precap - may be Zoya found the video on laptop, and was rewatching it to hear Mr. Khan's voice one last time but couldn't bear it to hear till end, and just picked her bags with video still running and then she heard it Smile.

So, itna bhi miraculous nahi hain LOL.

Regarding the case of disappearing CD - Zoya was too preoccupied with Asad to spare a thought to Tanveer. But, today Tanveer took out the CD, so that Zoya can put two and two together later. Zoya has started noticing things. First, anniversary topic and now CD. And, she still got to hear 'Mat Jao, Zoya!'. So chit bhi Asad-Zoya ki aur pat bhi Asad-Zoya ki.

Next, few weeks also Zoya is going to be occupied - tomorrow she will be euphoric, then visa issue, then visa officer and then engagement, and in sabke saath Mr. Khan in real and in dreams. The girl is so busy LOL.

I would say Tanveer keep playing your tricks, Zoya has started noticing everything. Few more such tricks, and Zoya will figure it out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi17lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noe123

Najma made the recording on laptop and copied it on the CD, so original file is still on laptop.

I think Asad didn't hit the stop button properly, so recording continued. 

Tomorrow's precap - may be Zoya found the video on laptop, and was rewatching it to hear Mr. Khan's voice one last time but couldn't bear it to hear till end, and just picked her bags with video still running and then she heard it Smile.

So, itna bhi miraculous nahi hain LOL.

Regarding the case of disappearing CD - Zoya was too preoccupied with Asad to spare a thought to Tanveer. But, today Tanveer took out the CD, so that Zoya can put two and two together later. Zoya has started noticing things. First, anniversary topic and now CD. And, she still got to hear 'Mat Jao, Zoya!'. So chit bhi Asad-Zoya ki aur pat bhi Asad-Zoya ki.

Next, few weeks also Zoya is going to be occupied - tomorrow she will be euphoric, then visa issue, then visa officer and then engagement, and in sabke saath Mr. Khan in real and in dreams. The girl is so busy LOL.

I would say Tanveer keep playing your tricks, Zoya has started noticing everything. Few more such tricks, and Zoya will figure it out.

For the line in bold blue tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar!

And whether Asad didn't press the record button or not its a magical laptop and he ought to thank it wholeheartedly! LOL It played on its own when Zoya was going to leave the room! So thanks from my end as well.
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

All i can recall is his sweet ,contagious smile , when she declare she is staying back. !! i want this billo to sneeze nd throw her lens out. And all throw her out of this house. Bloody Bit*** why all bitches are always present there ,where they never neededAngry

I know the vamps are always a step ahead of the leads in every thing, in plotting, scheming, in carrying them out, in separating them, in creating misunderstanding. I hope the record breaks here in this show.

Noe123

Prizi IF-Rockerz
Prizi
Prizi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yes magical laptop

lghosh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top