Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

Another 10/10 indeed! Gumaan looks like a blessing to me, honestly.

Man, it's gonna take a lot more than simple conversation for Saras to actually open his heart up. All this while he has build this wall around his heart, he believes every person he loves is snatched away from him and relationships are left unfinished. You said it yourself, he needs to fight his demons first. He has got to believe that this time Kumud isn't going anywhere. He needs to believe that kumud is gonna be there with him every step of the way, like she has till now.

Today he said it - its relationships he is scared of

He will need to take the first step

Kumud today gave him enough opportunities

showed him she cares for him

Now its his turn

And today while Guman was great,

it was the writers who stole the episode, all the way!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crisp Bytes SC - 9th April 13 (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

A totally Samudilicious episode today. I am speechless. So much left unsaid yet so many things spoken.

I am surprised that Saras acknowledged to himself that he loves Kumud. I thought he would be confused about his emotions, will not admit to himself he loves her so was taken aback by his words today. His acknowledgement happened pretty quickly too.

Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?Confused

And is this the first time Kumud cried in front of him (besides the time she was apologizing to him after sending him into the lake to get the kite) when she took her kamarband from him?

I am so craving to hear the BG music again. They played it so briefly today.

Guman has met her match in Kumud. "Main koi cheez nahi hoon"Clap Hope the CVs remember that after she gets married.

Loved your take on this

That's why I was a little upset with Saras today,

Kumud opened her heart to him

She wanted some sign from him, and he seemed to be ready to

acknowledge his feelings to her, and then he suddenly pulled back

Not fair to Kumud

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

loved todays episode

feel sorry too vidyachatur will get it again

pehle behen ka mazaak bana aur ab  ab beti kaa

Saras's inner conflict will drown both him and Kumud together

That's what I am afraid of

That's why I am upset with saras

He knows Kumud cares for him, he has seen how much affection VC has for him

Loved Kumud's line - rishtey banane aur bigadne wale hum hi hain

I hope Saras has the sense to see that soon!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

InfofanShanUlas

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

@Infofan- it's the 'kyu farq padta hai' stage. Yeh toh hona hi tha ;)
I was surprised too that he has admitted it to himself that he loves her but he hasn't told anything to her yet. And neither has she told him that she loves him. He has some major trust issues. He needs to figure himself out first.
Like you very aptly have put it so much was spoken yet so many things were left unsaid.

While she may not have said I love you, in so many words, but she gave him enough clues about her feelings, he just chose not to take the step because of his own demons

I loved it- so much said , so much unsaid - so true, that's what made the epi so dynamic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaadal

arshicritic, couldn't respond to yesterday's episode. It was good and could see Guman noticing Saras behaviour with Kumud & VC, she has got her weapon. Today I loved the Guman-Dukhbaa scene, Saras ate from Guman's hand but showed his respect to Dukhbaa, kya baat hai dikhra. Loved Kumud-Saras scene today. I wish she understands his hesitation since he has now said he had not rejected her but the relation. So now Guman is ready to play her part. 

Oh yes, Guman came

She saw

Now she is set to conquer

But Saras showed he is nobody's fool - his line - mom ke haath se nahin loonga to woh drama karegi - eating the gur from Mom and then touching Mai's feet - this man knows how to play his cards

Its Kumud he is being unfair to!!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

I was surprised too that he has admitted it to himself that he loves her but he hasn't told anything to her yet. And neither has she told him that she loves him. He has some major trust issues. He needs to figure himself out first.
Like you very aptly have put it so much was spoken yet so many things were left unsaid.

Haila, Jammyji you are from the 'farak kyon padta hai' forum as well?Smile

Edit - I hope we dont go around in circles here like they did in that showTongue Its so annoying.

Mere IPK ASR aur Khushi are sacred, the farq padta hai is sacred, I still love that show Dammit

Waisa track abhi yahan nahi aaya

Infofan

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Haila, Jammyji you are from the 'farak kyon padta hai' forum as well?Smile

Edit - I hope we dont go around in circles here like they did in that showTongue Its so annoying.

Mere IPK ASR aur Khushi are sacred, the farq padta hai is sacred, I still love that show Dammit

Waisa track abhi yahan nahi aaya

Bas bol diyaBig smile

Arshics

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
loved today's episode to the core! acting se leke dialogues tak kaabile taarifClap! hats of to the whole team!

Edited by mandygill - 09 April 2013 at 8:39pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top