Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skepblun

Agree with every word. Except that I will give a 9.5/10 to dialogue writers. Today's episode was class!

oh yes, it was high intensity with superb dialogues

Edited by arshicritic - 09 April 2013 at 6:38pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crisp Bytes SC - 9th April 13 (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Another 10/10 indeed! Gumaan looks like a blessing to me, honestly.

Man, it's gonna take a lot more than simple conversation for Saras to actually open his heart up. All this while he has build this wall around his heart, he believes every person he loves is snatched away from him and relationships are left unfinished. You said it yourself, he needs to fight his demons first. He has got to believe that this time Kumud isn't going anywhere. He needs to believe that kumud is gonna be there with him every step of the way, like she has till now.

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
A totally Samudilicious episode today. I am speechless. So much left unsaid yet so many things spoken.

I am surprised that Saras acknowledged to himself that he loves Kumud. I thought he would be confused about his emotions, will not admit to himself he loves her so was taken aback by his words today. His acknowledgement happened pretty quickly too.

Now can he please make up his mind. He loves her but will not marry her for he fears loosing everyone he loves. Then why does he keep hoping she will stop him from leaving? Why does he keep questioning her actions, words and feelings for him if he has made up his mind he is not going to marry her? What difference does it make that she has feelings for him? He is aware at some level that she does care for him. Then why, Saras?Confused

And is this the first time Kumud cried in front of him (besides the time she was apologizing to him after sending him into the lake to get the kite) when she took her kamarband from him?

I am so craving to hear the BG music again. They played it so briefly today.

Guman has met her match in Kumud. "Main koi cheez nahi hoon"Clap Hope the CVs remember that after she gets married.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
loved todays episode

feel sorry too vidyachatur will get it again

pehle behen ka mazaak bana aur ab  ab beti kaa

Saras's inner conflict will drown both him and Kumud together

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
@Infofan- it's the 'kyu farq padta hai' stage. Yeh toh hona hi tha ;)
I was surprised too that he has admitted it to himself that he loves her but he hasn't told anything to her yet. And neither has she told him that she loves him. He has some major trust issues. He needs to figure himself out first.
Like you very aptly have put it so much was spoken yet so many things were left unsaid.

kaadal

Goldie

kaadal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
arshicritic, couldn't respond to yesterday's episode. It was good and could see Guman noticing Saras behaviour with Kumud & VC, she has got her weapon. Today I loved the Guman-Dukhbaa scene, Saras ate from Guman's hand but showed his respect to Dukhbaa, kya baat hai dikhra. Loved Kumud-Saras scene today. I wish she understands his hesitation since he has now said he had not rejected her but the relation. So now Guman is ready to play her part. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-

kaadal

Goldie

kaadal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

u know when i was watching the epi i was thinking about u  n seriously waiting for ur post  n after i read this is what i m doing ... I LOVE U ...

''Sanjay ji aapke charan kahan hain?'' ROFL

Chanku - 9/10

Dialogue writers - 9/10  ------->CryCry both of them r 10 yaar ...

chanku was out of the world today ...

loved this part

credit : NKapoor3

hayyy meri gauti Day Dreaming

gumaan made me proud today Approve... even she acted well too LOL

n dialogue ... i can write 500 word essay on every single line LOL ... i dont want to Confused

n dont start on moti sister's necklace ... oh meri next project hai  Wink

I couldn't resist seeing this gif. Just loved this scene and Gautam hit the nail in this part. Why Kanhaji, why this kolaveri with me...it was so evident in his face. Poor SarasUnhappy
For once today I was okay with Guman, maybe she didn't sneer into the camera as usual Wink
Today's big plus were the dialogues, everywhere and mainly for Samud, so many things said and not said...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics-B.N.K-

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jammy-

@Infofan- it's the 'kyu farq padta hai' stage. Yeh toh hona hi tha ;)
I was surprised too that he has admitted it to himself that he loves her but he hasn't told anything to her yet. And neither has she told him that she loves him. He has some major trust issues. He needs to figure himself out first.
Like you very aptly have put it so much was spoken yet so many things were left unsaid.

Haila, Jammyji you are from the 'farak kyon padta hai' forum as well?Smile

Edit - I hope we dont go around in circles here like they did in that showTongue Its so annoying.

Edited by Infofan - 09 April 2013 at 3:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top