India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

What If AsYa get married in AJMER!!!

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
GIrls...after watching today's episode n thesymbolismshown i had a sudden thought... these people are about to shoot in ajmer... so i think Asya might plan to get married without informing their families for her visa purpose or all of a sudden they would get married due to the test of their love that is to take place in Ajmer .in that case tanveer would still keep on planning to pursue asad...in that process what if she comes to know about their marriage and then she might expose the truth of her father to asad n also make him believe that it is dangerous for zoya to stay in India, bcoz of razia and would request him to send zoya back like a caring innocent girl(tannu)...and Asad would definitely take a decision of sending back without talking to zoya...which would pave way in understanding his father's decision for leaving his lovable family behind...but zoya would not go anywhere as she is so much in love with him...so she might confront initially and just leave his house n go to ayaan's house ( without informing asad)...and decide to stay there...while her stay in siddique mansion there could be a lot of drama could be created like
1. ayaan falling for zoya but she won't reciprocate...instead she could make him realize humeira's love for him
2. she would join hands with badibi...she would get to know the truth of her father...
3. she could also expose tanveer with the help of najma...and so many possibilities... please Share your views and suggestions and also think abt the POSSIBILITIES that could happen in QH...n comment...

Edited by Npdeepa - 09 April 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KBfanNo1WhenInRome...Arjuneeti...viya.mallik4evaraneeb

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Nice prediction but I'm not sure if they will show asya marriage so soon. But something big will happen in Ajmer!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NawelNpdeepa-ElmoFuj-xxMATSxx

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
It will be if this happens. But the expressing love itself is taking such a long time.marriage might take even more longer time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikaamar

It will be if this happens. But the expressing love itself is taking such a long time.marriage might take even more longer time.
yeah but have u seen the first intro promo of AAK which says he does not have a problem in marriage but he could not fall in love... N also have u read the article abt the shoot in Ajmer it says the divine forces in Ajmer will guide the couple... No one says a 2 individual as couples unless they are married right... So I strongly believe that they r going to get married all of a sudden due to the test of love that is abt to take place during their visit to Ajmer...

Edited by Npdeepa - 09 April 2013 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Smile...

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I think the biggest thing to happen in Ajmer will be that AsYa will FINALLY either REALIZE and admit they are in love with eachother OR confess. but i doubt marriage LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-delena90

Maaneet4life Groupbie
Maaneet4life
Maaneet4life

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I think in Ajmer they both will realize their feelings for each other..It would be so cute if Asad tried to get Zoya's attention and Zoya would ignore him every time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top