Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
The scene were Gumaan accidentally almost burns her hand.

The diya is Kumud, the light of her father's eye.
The light at the end of the tunnel for Saras.

The Fire that will burn anyone who threatens her family.

Gumaan had a glimpse of that today. She got too close to getting burned today. " Main koi cheez nahi hoon" Clap

How many times have we yelled at our Tv screens if a female lead has been used as a doormat? I know I have.
Here you don't need to, instead I ended up actually clapping for that scene. :)

Such freshness is a rarity in Indian telly. A shout out for the entire team of SC! Brilliant work!   Clap

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajnaz_gulkashishskie91suppss77mrsrahulkhannaJjoshimnabilamubeenranmarAR1220blrgaldoublepMashiatMimosahumeshaabanglessorchaadeeti10sduttaBaraniKcharmz517divyasn-Unknown-22-Neferet-SamsangeethaashakdAmii90Siri22Marybarton_Ank_-bornalee-Zuzanavaishali-ARSanju_ShanUlas-wintergreen--MamuKiBhanji-*Reemz*.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very significant scene!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Lovely post... The each n every scene is significant... Nd obivious d last scene was a perfect ending of todays epi...
Love ths Strong gal kumud.. She perfectly knws hw to stand fr herself nd others... She is actually TODAY's WOMEN..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nd i just hope tht CV's vl keep kumud like ths only till d end..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrsrahulkhannaJammy-

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Kumud is a flame. She will light up the Saras' dark life and burn the likes of Guman and her sister. Very apt metaphor for her, JammyClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy--bornalee-

-wintergreen-

IF-Stunnerz

-wintergreen-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I loved your take on that scene !! Clap Well said hun ! Embarrassed

Jammy-

vaishali-AR

IF-Rockerz

vaishali-AR

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Evil can not touch goodness and purity...That moment signified it...That was Kumud's ''tej'' ..Reminded me of horror movie scenes where evil cannot touch the holy cross. Today's episode was terrific in more than one ways..On one hand Saras and Kumud are getting closer contrary to what it seems.. She got the answer to the question that was haunting her... He thinks he is jinxed.. anyone he loves , gets snatched away from him by destiny.. he doesnt want to lose her so he doesnt want to be with her.. what an irony there ..loved it ! Kumud gave him her 2 cents in bold words.. '' we are the one who make and break relations so we are the ones responsible for the completeness or incompleteness of it.. !Clap Saras doesnt trust destiny..Kumud believes in writing her own destiny.. The episode was so action packed ..I need time to write something on it LOL Thanks for the topic Jammy ! Hug

Edited by vaishali-AR - 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

banglesSamsangeethaashakdJammy--bornalee-Sanju_*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
That moment was so symbolic. What other show has such brilliance? 

I want to say so much but all thats coming out is... ehauoheauhehag9eh380398q098530q

Jammy-

Jammy-

IF-Dazzler

Jammy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Evil can not touch goodness and purity...That moment signified it...That was Kumud's ''tej'' ..Reminded me of horror movie scenes where evil cannot touch the holy cross. Today's episode was terrific in more than one ways..On one hand Saras and Kumud are getting closer contrary to what it seems.. She got the answer to the question that was haunting her... He thinks he is jinxed.. anyone he loves , gets snatched away from him by destiny.. he doesnt want to lose her so he doesnt want to be with her.. what an irony there ..loved it ! Kumud gave him her 2 cents in bold words.. '' we are the one who make and break relations so we are the ones responsible for the completeness or incompleteness of it.. !Clap Saras doesnt trust destiny..Kumud believes in writing her own destiny.. The episode was so action packed ..I need time to write something on it LOL Thanks for the topic Jammy ! Hug

Oh man! It was more than action filled. For the first time I felt that 20mins is so not enough! The scenes were stable and not rushed.

I would love it if you wrote something on today's episode. Hug

naz_gul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top