Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

WU 8/04/2013

monavarsani Groupbie
monavarsani
monavarsani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Hey all I tried checking the wu for 8 didn't c so will do a brief one,

It's starts from ranveer reading the newspaper ad n realises sahiba is going to be attacked by sky.
He calls sahiba dad n ask daljeet where about, but he says he doesn't know.
Ranveer goes running to search for sahiba n sees the same poster as the newspaper ad on a building,
Daljeet goes locking sahiba in the room. Ranveer still searching for sahiba n sahiba is banging the door. They both shouting for each other, he finally finds sahiba. They both ask each other how they r n ranveer tells her that she is being attacked by sky, n they try to run but daljeet gets hold of ranveer, they start fighting but sahiba shouts to daljeet that he has no right on beating ranveer. Then daljeet says that ranveer is lying he even forced sahiba to marry him. Then ranveer says I'm lying wht bout u, why did u bring fake DNA reports when I'm alive, n another big lie still u sent me to mental hospital right daljeet all quite while listening.

Sahiba tells ranveer that their must be a misunderstanding, then ranveer says why why daljeet is god to u he can't do anything bad, then ranveer says I have proof bunty phone he tells sahiba to ring the number n she does, she tells daljeet I didn't expect this from u. Daljeet says I didn't do this to hurt u. Then ranveer tells sahiba we don't have time for this we should go away from here for u to be safe. They both start going n daljeet pushes ranveer n both fight, sahiba telling daljeet to stop, daljeet tries hitting ranveer with a rod but sahiba shouts ranveer name n he protects himself from daljeet but some pipes start falling on sahiba she tries to avoid but her leg gets stuck n some item is bout to fall on her when ranveer managed to rescue her. Then sahiba pleads to daljeet to stay away from their life n ranveer n sahiba go away. Daljeet remebers all his moments spent with sahiba n says please forgive me sahiba.

Scene changes to ranveers house all worried for them, n sahiba enters n asks about ranveer n he comes in n all worried n ask wht happened to him. Beauty comes n hugs sahiba n asks bout her well being, n sahiba ask beauty why she came alone, sahiba asks every1 but all avoid the topic n ask ranveer n sahiba to go rest n ranveer asks beauty that did veerji take revenge because of him when he went to daljeet Hse n said all bad bout daljeet n beauty starts crying, n ranveer says he will try his level best to get back her respect in that house.

Hope u all like the update.

As I said before I can volunteer to give the wu but African timings for episode is one day late. So I can only give yest update today.

Don't forget to hit like button

Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jin2JashpaNafisarHeenapparis.hiltonmushkan_2003VishaD..Sukirticious.taahir004

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monavarsani

paris.hilton Senior Member
paris.hilton
paris.hilton

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update Monavarsani.

Daljeet should forget sahiba. What he's doing is no longer right. He shouldn't do the same mistakes as what ranveer did in the past. He better accept that sahiba doesn't like him anymore. Hope he learns to love malika and move on in life with her.

Edited by paris.hilton - 09 April 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monavarsanicute_ashishChandniAdvay

ChandniAdvay Goldie
ChandniAdvay
ChandniAdvay

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paris.hilton

Thank you for the written update Monavarsani.

Daljeet should forget sahiba. What he's doing is no longer right. He shouldn't do the same mistakes as what ranveer did in the past. He better accept that sahiba doesn't like him anymore. Hope he learns to love malika and move on in life with her.
agree with u!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monavarsaniparis.hilton

.Sukirticious. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sukirticious.
.Sukirticious.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dear For Update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monavarsani

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for update Daljeet should move on without Sahiba
I know loved from the very first time he saw her but now he should consider Malika been in his life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monavarsanicute_ashishparis.hilton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index