no

Thanks for the replySmile

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

Originally posted by vd-rocks

the truth is nobody deserves a second chance if dey break ur trust...but, when u r in love u tend to neglect the bad points very easily...u love that person n the moment u c there is a chance left for him to come back u 50% give in on the spot...sympathy comes in to play...always the ones who r close to ur heart will get a chance to win ur trust back...its ur reflex actually...coz der's hope left in u!

Sorry to disagree but love is not only thing one needs for stronger relationship and any chance will depend on how other behaves & in this case RK is behaving worst wayOuch

wen did i say dat?? i din say love is the only thing for relation...i m saying when u love someone then the hope n greed in you makes you to forgive that person to quite an extent! (ps:this is from madhu's pov n also all the above is frm madhu's pov if u din get me)

Edited by vd-rocks - 09 April 2013 at 1:50pm
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Guys, since this is a show based on bollywood or whatever crap, its meant to be over the top right? So how about RK jumping off a cliff to prove he has changed! Like in Hamesha, but there of course the  characters of Saif and Kajol  both jumped off- but here it will only be RK, then eventually another character is introduced, VD playing the new character and voila he gets a second chanceTongueLOLLOL

^^^ was asked to post this!LOL it contributes to this postWinkLOL

This is hilarious Julez...From where do u get all these ideasLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

RK deserves forgiveness from Madhu but not Madhu herself! Madhu can forgive him but she should not do the stupidity of taking him back...

Rolzz u sounds upset these days...May b my magnified glasses r wrong but don't think much of the chars or showSmile

I like yr opinion and agree with it  but we r getting exactly opposite what u statedOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzRolzz

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@Sarita: Thanks for the reply

@Komal: But whats the point of loving someone if you hurt that person most Ouch But anyways thanks for the replySmile
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

I would have said yes if he had reformed his ways but he is still the same jerk he was before...he has not learned anything! He still goes around as if he owns the world! He still hasn't realized his feelings for Madhu! He still hasn't realized the amount of pain he has caused Madhu! So my answer is a big fat NO!!

Thanks Shikha (right?? ) for the reply...Smile

Do u think he hasn't changed yet ??I think he has changed but more worst than before OuchOuch

I hate people who r self obsessed...Ouch
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by undisclosed

of course a second chance is allowed to everyone...even third and forth chance...but these are not automatically won...not even in fairy land...all have to work hard for their chances and earn them...and in the case of RK he can earn a second chance...but its Madhu's choice if she wants to give him said chance...it cannot be forced upon her...

@Bold: Agree with you but here everything is forced upon viewers onlyOuch 

I sense this too...if CV's were smart they would make it clear that we are not supposed to gve Rk a second chance and just hate him ...and so is Madhu...because there is really no progress towards RK genuinely seeking said chance...
Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rolzz

RK deserves forgiveness from Madhu but not Madhu herself! Madhu can forgive him but she should not do the stupidity of taking him back...

Rolzz u sounds upset these days...May b my magnified glasses r wrong but don't think much of the chars or showSmile

I like yr opinion and agree with it  but we r getting exactly opposite what u statedOuch

Hey Chinkz... I'm generally angry with the track and disappointed with MadhuAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz-lazybee-

Go to top