Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Hope they find a better looking Ayaan (Page 4)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I think Karan Wahi is a good choice! He is better looking, a better actor, and he also has the advantage of a slight resemblance to KSG! After all, he is playing his brother!

If Rishab wants to quit, so be it! The show must go on! I hope 4 Lions learn from their past mistakes and not change storyline to retain actors! (Like they did in the case of the "sister" from their previous hit show who threatened to quit when the lead guy was on leave,and got the storyline ruined by making it all about HER for like 2 months)! In the end, the fans petitioned the PH & Channel to change the track! I know this for a fact, coz I was one of those fans! :)

Therefore, even though I don't mind Rishab at all, I hope they don't "negotiate" with him, but get a better actor to play Ayaan!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 April 2013 at 2:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya-princess101KaBhiinlove

Rhapsody Senior Member
Rhapsody
Rhapsody

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Well if they do, it's important that they get someone who has chemistry with Ketki, as Ayaan and Humaira are going to end up together at the end! I'm sure they'll do a good job finding someone if he does leave- the new Nuzhat and Tanveer are terrific.

It's really his loss if he goes, I think!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiEnlightmentprincess101MrDarcyfan

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think Karan Wahi is a good choice! He is better looking, a better actor, and he also has the advantage of a slight resemblance to KSG! After all, he is playing his brother!

If Rishab wants to quit, so be it! The show must go on! I hope 4 Lions learn from their past mistakes and not change storyline to retain actors! (Like they did in the case of the "sister" from their previous hit show who threatened to quit when the lead guy was on leave,and got the storyline ruined by making it all about HER for like 2 months)! In the end, the fans petitioned the PH & Channel to change the track! I know this for a fact, coz I was one of those fans! :)

Therefore, even though I don't mind Rishab at all, I hope they don't "negotiate" with him, but get a better actor to play Ayaan!

Agree!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
There is no confirmation from a legitimate source about whether Rishabh is quitting or not So, please refrain from propagating such rumors. 
Furthermore, please refrain from discussing actors who do not relate to QH.
Topic closed.
QH DT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDailyRush

Go to top