Hope they find a better looking Ayaan - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

I actually hope they do change him!...Karan Wahi would make a perfect Ayaan

Plzz dont make it another DMG by taking Karan Wahi and one more disadvantage of handsome and popular Ayaan is if Cv starts Ayaan Zoya track than may be Ayaan Zoya fans may come and start arguing wid AsYaians as it has already happend in DMG when Karan wahi was playing Riddhima Husband...
so it better guyz less popular actor play the role of Ayaan 😊
I also hope they get a better Ayan ðŸ˜Š

I am really keen that he gets replaced. In the acting department he was really a zero ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by niks23

Plzz dont make it another DMG by taking Karan Wahi and one more disadvantage of handsome and popular Ayaan is if Cv starts Ayaan Zoya track than may be Ayaan Zoya fans may come and start arguing wid AsYaians as it has already happend in DMG when Karan wahi was playing Riddhima Husband...
so it better guyz less popular actor play the role of Ayaan 😊

I don't want Ayaan and Zoya...but I would love to see progression in Ayaan and Humaira's story and I think it would only be possible with a much better actor...actually Karan Wahi was just the first name that popped into my head, though any better actor than Rishabh would do...
I think Karan Wahi is a good choice! He is better looking, a better actor, and he also has the advantage of a slight resemblance to KSG! After all, he is playing his brother!

If Rishab wants to quit, so be it! The show must go on! I hope 4 Lions learn from their past mistakes and not change storyline to retain actors! (Like they did in the case of the "sister" from their previous hit show who threatened to quit when the lead guy was on leave,and got the storyline ruined by making it all about HER for like 2 months)! In the end, the fans petitioned the PH & Channel to change the track! I know this for a fact, coz I was one of those fans! :)

Therefore, even though I don't mind Rishab at all, I hope they don't "negotiate" with him, but get a better actor to play Ayaan!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Well if they do, it's important that they get someone who has chemistry with Ketki, as Ayaan and Humaira are going to end up together at the end! I'm sure they'll do a good job finding someone if he does leave- the new Nuzhat and Tanveer are terrific.

It's really his loss if he goes, I think!
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I think Karan Wahi is a good choice! He is better looking, a better actor, and he also has the advantage of a slight resemblance to KSG! After all, he is playing his brother!

If Rishab wants to quit, so be it! The show must go on! I hope 4 Lions learn from their past mistakes and not change storyline to retain actors! (Like they did in the case of the "sister" from their previous hit show who threatened to quit when the lead guy was on leave,and got the storyline ruined by making it all about HER for like 2 months)! In the end, the fans petitioned the PH & Channel to change the track! I know this for a fact, coz I was one of those fans! :)

Therefore, even though I don't mind Rishab at all, I hope they don't "negotiate" with him, but get a better actor to play Ayaan!

Agree!😊
There is no confirmation from a legitimate source about whether Rishabh is quitting or not So, please refrain from propagating such rumors. 
Furthermore, please refrain from discussing actors who do not relate to QH.
Topic closed.
QH DT