Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Dont you think it was weird that a mother did not (Page 3)

madhunarayanan Newbie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
why expect such Kserial type nautanki in NBT.. this is a realistic show and thats exactly why its loyal fans watch it... in real world this "mother will 'sense' her son" is all non'sense' Tongue... it happens in Karan Johar movies and Kekta serials.. pls lets not derail NBT to such levels.

Edited by madhunarayanan - 10 April 2013 at 12:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anu Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhunarayanan

why expect such Kserial type nautanki in NBT.. this is a realistic show and thats exactly why its loyal fans watch it... in real world this "mother will 'sense' her son" is all non'sense' Tongue... it happens in Karan Johar movies and Kekta serials.. pls lets not derail NBT to such levels.

rajbijz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Megha mohan he recognisd cos of pic. That addu had shown him.also it is possible to hav so much pent up anger for a frnd

ven Addu got kidnapped - he was carrying his family pic? how can that be?
chathu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
LOL kya sawaal hai yaar?
real mai aisa kavi hota hai???
this is NBT... na.. unreal toh todi kam hai iss mai
-JC- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
A mother's ability to sense her children in trouble may not be unnatural, strangely I have seen it happen a lot in real life to be a non-believer in 6th sense. My mother sensed it when my brother got in an accident and we didn't find out until several hours later. BUt the entire time she was worried and kept telling me to call him and find out where he was. Maternal instincts are something real.

However, Indian tv and films take cinematic liberties with this idea as they do with other things and exaggerate it to actually sensing a person's presence in the room or even in the building. And in the reel world its not limited to between mother and child, but between couples too. 

Right now it is not time for anyone to recognize Addu if Munna is Addu. So megha doesn't sense him. Although, to be honest I think the writers themselves have not decided to use Munna as Addu or to keep him as a friend of Addu's. They are toying with the idea themselves that iss why they keep the audience confused too. 

Buts lets say he is supposed to be Addu, Megha cannot even see his face. His voice is that of a grown man and not of the child that Megha lost. So there is no connect for her to sense. You could argue that Megha senses Mohan because somehow his fragrance wafted across the room...tho everytime I think they have shown a hit and miss between MM in the show it hasn't been 'I sense mohan' type of expression in Megha but just merely megha turning around because she noticed something or forgot something or her remembering something because an object reminded her of a memory with Mohan. 

Megha has been stuck in time for the past 12 years tho she appears to be normal. But her life stopped when Addu went missing. She always was a person who thinks with her heart more than her mind. She is an emotional being and since Addu's missing her ability to reason has gotten worse. The trauma was probably such that she shut her brains to the world and what I have seen so far of her in Season 2, she is just reacting without thinking to the things that happen around her. Either she is emotionally distant or she is so emotionally involved that she acts irrationally. She surrounds herself with children of Addu's age because thats how she remembers him. RJ reminds her of Addu at the age he went missing. She is giving RJ what RJ is missing in her life to make up for the guilt that she didn't pay enough attention to Addu. She is mad at Mohan when he comes back without Addu and claims she has no relationship with him anymore, not even that of hate. However, when she finds out that he might have moved on in his life proving that he couldn't care less about her and her kids, she gets angry...if she has not relations with him then why the expectation that he would have remained single and lonely like her for the past 12 years. She cannot reason that a man who might have chosen to marry and have a family of his own wouldn't be providing for her and her child via wire transfers for the past 12 years even tho she didn't touch a penny of it. Because to her everything is very literal, whatever is in front of her eye is what she has the ability to understand. She is not capable of reasoning out anything else because her mind is still trying to deal with the trauma of loosing a son. Until she gets over that...which will only happen if she finds Addu again, she will not be able to see any kind of logic (not that she was very logical to begin with).

Edited by -JC- - 10 April 2013 at 11:17pm
-M4M- Newbie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I also feel the same about Munna charecter

Go to top