Frequent Posters

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SBS segment - April 11, 2013

peachesnplums thumbnail
SBS Gudi Padwa segment - Asha, Rithvik, Ankit feed each other puran polis - April 11, 2013 - second and final set

NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Veno *huge hugs*

oh that's nice, you must be eager to come home naa?

posted the sbs segment caps in that thread, let me post them everywhere

i was just looking at it Peaches๐Ÿ˜Š. Thanks for the caps and hugs hugs from your niece and me๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›.
I loved all of ArVi's segment and also when they were with Soham. It just bring back old memories.
Edited by NadaCinta - 11 years ago
peachesnplums thumbnail
I know Veno, old memories of ArVi and Soham friction, would have been such a nice story arch...

Glad you liked the caps, and yes, you should consider Sujata's suggestion about Mommy Diaries. You write so well, even the posts here about the princess...aww 

back later ๐Ÿ˜Š take care Veno!
Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RD talks about his most endearing fan experience

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
RD

Rituuu.. thumbnail
Thanks for the screen-caps Peachus n thanks for sharing the article Shailuuu...:)
Never_alone1 thumbnail
I'm jealous of dat two gals :-P but feeling happy dat our RD has such gr8 fans :-D
Rituuu.. thumbnail
I am not jealous of those 2 girls,Tani Partner..Its just that they r lucky..But there r many more fans,who RITHVIK will never be aware of,but they'll pray for him silently..That is FANSHIP according to me..If u r someone's fan,u dont need others or even ur idol's appraisal..FANSHIP means u love that person unconditionally..I,for one,will never stalk him or anybody else..Leave alone texting,I dont even spam his Twitter account..Just my POV...I dont intend to hurt anybody n I'm extremely sorry,if I did so..
Never_alone1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RDlover1

I am not jealous of those 2 girls,Tani Partner..Its just that they r lucky..But there r many more fans,who RITHVIK will never be aware of,but they'll pray for him silently..That is FANSHIP according to me..If u r someone's fan,u dont need others or even ur idol's appraisal..FANSHIP means u love that person unconditionally..I,for one,will never stalk him or anybody else..Leave alone texting,I dont even spam his Twitter account..Just my POV...I dont intend to hurt anybody n I'm extremely sorry,if I did so..

mera matalb vo nahi tha ritu partner :-/ i'm just saying dat they both love him more than anythng i think dats it :-)) sorry if ur hurt :-(Edited by bravearvians - 11 years ago