Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

new anadi needs to improve asap... (Page 5)

jyothiram IF-Dazzler
jyothiram
jyothiram

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Agree  anandi is very good in her acting day by day. As I have also seen her in her previous shows. She is very good choice for anandi. Don't know why everyday their is a new thread open  to discuss about same things again and again. I know everyone has their own pov but why every day... It should be in you mind wether to accept the change or not. Those who have accepted liking the way anandi is portraying in her own style. And some are not accepting then its fine.  Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone. If I did then iam soo sorry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9kliciousnena28dinki24redapple1Chit15BeyondTheSkyshaliSuchi-tiny15

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
public is not passive all articles realted get more negative so it is clear no apprecaition 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75Tenakdada68jadra211Kalimerashali

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Members are requested to not discuss Pratyusha in this thread, this is regarding Toral and her only

if this continues further action will be taken and thread will get closed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

yzyz Goldie
yzyz
yzyz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

D'ohOMG, can't resist ROFL  reminds me a scene for a famous Slumdog
Millionaire  ROFL(sorry)  
(she said: not kissing a mouth Ouch, agree LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74dada68mina92Cicajadra211Maja86KalimeraTenakdadisabihmanjerysmekershaliServiana

Saathfan IF-Dazzler
Saathfan
Saathfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
After reading comments  about how gorgeous total looked in white, I went and checked it out.  I give you that as a whole she looked very nice in white Sarcee then unfortunately camera zoomed in On her face and what I saw was overextended eyes with fake eyelashes and the ever present plastic smile with wrinkles galore around her mouth.   How can people say she is improving.  I think character anandi is not meant for toral.  One request for the director stop making her try to look coy.  On scale of one to ten this girl has zero ability to look sweet, innocent or coy.  Accept it for heavens sake.  It looks ridiculous when she tries to talk to shiv in a husky halting tone.  It grates on ones nerves.  The scene where they said shiv, anandi and fan I think fan was most passionate.  

BB director Ansh is dead as a romantic Jodi.  Bury it and move on with some story.  These ridiculous middle aged, plasticky romance will not garner you trp.

Edited by Saathfan - 10 April 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74mina92Cicajadra211Maja86KalimeraTenakdada68lavydadisabihfastforwardmanjeryDryasmekershali

MARINA75 Newbie
MARINA75
MARINA75

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

After reading comments  about how gorgeous total looked in white, I went and checked it out.  I give you that as a whole she looked very nice in white Sarcee then unfortunately camera zoomed in On her face and what I saw was overextended eyes with fake eyelashes and the ever present plastic smile with wrinkles galore around her mouth.   How can people say she is improving.  I think character anandi is not meant for toral.  One request for the director stop making her try to look coy.  On scale of one to ten this girl has zero ability to look sweet, innocent or coy.  Accept it for heavens sake.  It looks ridiculous when she tries to talk to shiv in a husky halting tone.  It grates on ones nerves.  The scene where they said shiv, anandi and fan I think fan was most passionate.  

BB director Ansh is dead as a romantic Jodi.  Bury it and move on with some story.  These ridiculous middle aged, plasticky romance will not garner you trp.
BRAVOClapClapClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AZDAJA74dada68Tenakmina92Cicajadra211Maja86Dryasmekershali

yzyz Goldie
yzyz
yzyz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothiram

Agree  anandi is very good in her acting day by day. As I have also seen her in her previous shows. She is very good choice for anandi. Don't know why everyday their is a new thread open  to discuss about same things again and again. I know everyone has their own pov but why every day... It should be in you mind wether to accept the change or not. Those who have accepted liking the way anandi is portraying in her own style. And some are not accepting then its fine.  Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone. If I did then iam soo sorry

In her previous show she made a SR Thumbs Down, we saw that as her introduction, but that video removed

Please, after a month and a half (!) and still the same expression Stern Smile , even these enormous chair with flowers didn't help
It's not necessary to kiss the mouth, she already jumped into the lasher, and now this (with same expression) Dead  
She just has to take an autograph from Shiv Ouch(like little Jamal in that scene of Slumdog M. movie. That star had a white suit like Shiv) 
it would be funny,  if not sad Unhappy  Dead  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74mina92jadra211Maja86KalimeraTenakdada68dadisabihsmekershaliServiana

dada68 Senior Member
dada68
dada68

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saathfan

Excellent observation ! Thumbs Up        ClapClap

Edited by dada68 - 10 April 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MARINA75AZDAJA74mina92jadra211Maja86KalimeraTenakdadisabihMINA1971smekershaliServiana

Go to top