Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

new anadi needs to improve asap... (Page 4)

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabi9

SmileI think cvs are pressurizing her to talk and behavve like old anandi but they should understand everyone has their unique style...compared to othe rreplacements in other shows.she is the best replacement for anandi...
           Try to avoid this posts and give her some tym to adjust atleast...
i too dint liked toral at first but becoz of bashing from everywhere,i thought what is the fault of her if there is a prob betwen prats and cvs..she is just a replacement..I liked her attitude and determination to take anandis role and trying her best...So plzzz guys stop crying on her

TIME !  how much time ? i think 34 days is enough time to adjust 
she is not a new comer ,

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 April 2013 at 2:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakjadra211KalimerafastforwardshaliBlukitten

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
just because a certain group here has some obsession towards the old actor, they need not do a microscopic review of the new anandi , if we try to the same to the old one, several issues can be easily pointed out.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9nena28Picasso9Chit15masinjyothiramsamvi.shalitiny15

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

just because a certain group here has some obsession towards the old actor, they need not do a microscopic review of the new anandi , if we try to the same to the old one, several issues can be easily pointed out.

thats not true...many of us where willing to accept her...Tongue..IDK if anyone remembers but wen earlier wen there were rumors abt sriti jha replacing prats..the forum was quite cool..the same people"obsessed with the old actress"thought that she was a gud choice for anandi.if they were really biased fans then why wud they have liked sriti?even today many wonder y wasntsriti chosen for anandi?
...yes fans are unhappy with no old anandi..but much much more than that is the inability of the new actress to fit into Anandi's role

Tenakthe_Rijjadra211KalimerashaliServiana

_Manali_ IF-Dazzler
_Manali_
_Manali_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

thats not true...many of us where willing to accept her...Tongue..IDK if anyone remembers but wen earlier wen there were rumors abt sriti jha replacing prats..the forum was quite cool..the same people"obsessed with the old actress"thought that she was a gud choice for anandi.if they were really biased fans then why wud they have liked sriti?even today many wonder y wasntsriti chosen for anandi?
...yes fans are unhappy with no old anandi..but much much more than that is the inability of the new actress to fit into Anandi's role

yes 
if they takes SRITI as ANANDI ...
then i easily accept her 
because she is a good choice for ANANDI...
but TORAL ...no way

Tenakjadra211Kalimerasweet_chillyshalimilindrose

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

i guess the audience has just got used to see the old anandi for a very long time, but i actually liked , the dialogue delivery of new anandi, its evenly paced & has emotions.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bvfan9masinPicasso9Chit15jyothiramshalitiny15

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
 i think ppl only accept shiv those who watch only watch shiv and foregt that any toral is on screen ,,, thay want to avoid glancing her becoz they all know she is not fitt for anandi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

i guess the audience has just got used to see the old anandi for a very long time, but i actually liked , the dialogue delivery of new anandi, its evenly paced & has emotions.

well good for you...each has his or  her own pov...but like i said pp may have been used to the old actor but if the replacement is good..i dont see any prob why the audience wouldnt accept her...in the caseof gopi..audience accepted the new one coz she fit the role..but i dont see that happening with toral...not for me atleast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijsavianishali

BeyondTheSky IF-Dazzler
BeyondTheSky
BeyondTheSky

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

well good for you...each has his or  her own pov...but like i said pp may have been used to the old actor but if the replacement is good..i dont see any prob why the audience wouldnt accept her...in the caseof gopi..audience accepted the new one coz she fit the role..but i dont see that happening with toral...not for me atleast

if the replacement is really so bad, cvs would ensure that the actor starts getting much lesser screen space day by day, but in this case we are seeing more of anandi, i like to see the new anandi's lively face brighten up the screen everytime she gets the focus, yesterday's episode is an excellent example of the same. she could express so much love for shiv through her eye's and body language.

Edited by BeyondTheSky - 10 April 2013 at 4:30am

bvfan9kliciousPicasso9Chit15jyothiramshali

Go to top