new anadi needs to improve asap... - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BeyondTheSky

i guess the audience has just got used to see the old anandi for a very long time, but i actually liked , the dialogue delivery of new anandi, its evenly paced & has emotions.

well good for you...each has his or  her own pov...but like i said pp may have been used to the old actor but if the replacement is good..i dont see any prob why the audience wouldnt accept her...in the caseof gopi..audience accepted the new one coz she fit the role..but i dont see that happening with toral...not for me atleast
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

well good for you...each has his or  her own pov...but like i said pp may have been used to the old actor but if the replacement is good..i dont see any prob why the audience wouldnt accept her...in the caseof gopi..audience accepted the new one coz she fit the role..but i dont see that happening with toral...not for me atleast

if the replacement is really so bad, cvs would ensure that the actor starts getting much lesser screen space day by day, but in this case we are seeing more of anandi, i like to see the new anandi's lively face brighten up the screen everytime she gets the focus, yesterday's episode is an excellent example of the same. she could express so much love for shiv through her eye's and body language.
Edited by BeyondTheSky - 11 years ago
Agree  anandi is very good in her acting day by day. As I have also seen her in her previous shows. She is very good choice for anandi. Don't know why everyday their is a new thread open  to discuss about same things again and again. I know everyone has their own pov but why every day... It should be in you mind wether to accept the change or not. Those who have accepted liking the way anandi is portraying in her own style. And some are not accepting then its fine.  Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone. If I did then iam soo sorry
public is not passive all articles realted get more negative so it is clear no apprecaition 
Members are requested to not discuss Pratyusha in this thread, this is regarding Toral and her only

if this continues further action will be taken and thread will get closed

OMG, can't resist 🀣  reminds me a scene for a famous Slumdog
Millionaire  πŸ€£(sorry)  
(she said: not kissing a mouth , agree πŸ˜†
After reading comments  about how gorgeous total looked in white, I went and checked it out.  I give you that as a whole she looked very nice in white Sarcee then unfortunately camera zoomed in On her face and what I saw was overextended eyes with fake eyelashes and the ever present plastic smile with wrinkles galore around her mouth.   How can people say she is improving.  I think character anandi is not meant for toral.  One request for the director stop making her try to look coy.  On scale of one to ten this girl has zero ability to look sweet, innocent or coy.  Accept it for heavens sake.  It looks ridiculous when she tries to talk to shiv in a husky halting tone.  It grates on ones nerves.  The scene where they said shiv, anandi and fan I think fan was most passionate.  

BB director Ansh is dead as a romantic Jodi.  Bury it and move on with some story.  These ridiculous middle aged, plasticky romance will not garner you trp.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Saathfan

After reading comments  about how gorgeous total looked in white, I went and checked it out.  I give you that as a whole she looked very nice in white Sarcee then unfortunately camera zoomed in On her face and what I saw was overextended eyes with fake eyelashes and the ever present plastic smile with wrinkles galore around her mouth.   How can people say she is improving.  I think character anandi is not meant for toral.  One request for the director stop making her try to look coy.  On scale of one to ten this girl has zero ability to look sweet, innocent or coy.  Accept it for heavens sake.  It looks ridiculous when she tries to talk to shiv in a husky halting tone.  It grates on ones nerves.  The scene where they said shiv, anandi and fan I think fan was most passionate.  

BB director Ansh is dead as a romantic Jodi.  Bury it and move on with some story.  These ridiculous middle aged, plasticky romance will not garner you trp.
BRAVOπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by jyothiram

Agree  anandi is very good in her acting day by day. As I have also seen her in her previous shows. She is very good choice for anandi. Don't know why everyday their is a new thread open  to discuss about same things again and again. I know everyone has their own pov but why every day... It should be in you mind wether to accept the change or not. Those who have accepted liking the way anandi is portraying in her own style. And some are not accepting then its fine.  Sorry I don't want to hurt anyone. If I did then iam soo sorry

In her previous show she made a SR πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ, we saw that as her introduction, but that video removed

Please, after a month and a half (!) and still the same expression 😳 , even these enormous chair with flowers didn't help
It's not necessary to kiss the mouth, she already jumped into the lasher, and now this (with same expression) 🀒  
She just has to take an autograph from Shiv (like little Jamal in that scene of Slumdog M. movie. That star had a white suit like Shiv) 
it would be funny,  if not sad πŸ˜”  πŸ€’  
Originally posted by Saathfan

Excellent observation ! πŸ‘πŸΌ        πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by dada68 - 11 years ago