Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty112 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I honestly want a makeover for anandi. Now she is with shiv family it be better to see her without that lenga and tons of jewelry. I m still getting used to toral but she is good. I agree her dialogue delivery is slow
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BALIKA VADHU is the fifth show of TORAL,
&  a month in BV ,after so much experience
she needs to improve...
then i don't think now she can improve...
because she has got a lot of experience & time , its enough now

& if it is the fault of director then all BV actors performed bad ,
but all other actors have performed well ,so i don't think it's directors fault
Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
old anandi was veryclear in her voice n she spoke with her eyes smile ,,, no need of dialogues ,,,she with her innocent face was alll to get in our heart ,,, n idea about her what she speaks but once glnced very pathetic my maid too siad same
Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😊I think cvs are pressurizing her to talk and behavve like old anandi but they should understand everyone has their unique style...compared to othe rreplacements in other shows.she is the best replacement for anandi...
           Try to avoid this posts and give her some tym to adjust atleast...
i too dint liked toral at first but becoz of bashing from everywhere,i thought what is the fault of her if there is a prob betwen prats and cvs..she is just a replacement..I liked her attitude and determination to take anandis role and trying her best...So plzzz guys stop crying on her
_Manali_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabi9

😊I think cvs are pressurizing her to talk and behavve like old anandi but they should understand everyone has their unique style...compared to othe rreplacements in other shows.she is the best replacement for anandi...
           Try to avoid this posts and give her some tym to adjust atleast...
i too dint liked toral at first but becoz of bashing from everywhere,i thought what is the fault of her if there is a prob betwen prats and cvs..she is just a replacement..I liked her attitude and determination to take anandis role and trying her best...So plzzz guys stop crying on her

TIME !  how much time ? i think 34 days is enough time to adjust 
she is not a new comer ,
Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
just because a certain group here has some obsession towards the old actor, they need not do a microscopic review of the new anandi , if we try to the same to the old one, several issues can be easily pointed out.
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeyondTheSky

just because a certain group here has some obsession towards the old actor, they need not do a microscopic review of the new anandi , if we try to the same to the old one, several issues can be easily pointed out.

thats not true...many of us where willing to accept her...😛..IDK if anyone remembers but wen earlier wen there were rumors abt sriti jha replacing prats..the forum was quite cool..the same people"obsessed with the old actress"thought that she was a gud choice for anandi.if they were really biased fans then why wud they have liked sriti?even today many wonder y wasntsriti chosen for anandi?
...yes fans are unhappy with no old anandi..but much much more than that is the inability of the new actress to fit into Anandi's role
_Manali_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

thats not true...many of us where willing to accept her...😛..IDK if anyone remembers but wen earlier wen there were rumors abt sriti jha replacing prats..the forum was quite cool..the same people"obsessed with the old actress"thought that she was a gud choice for anandi.if they were really biased fans then why wud they have liked sriti?even today many wonder y wasntsriti chosen for anandi?
...yes fans are unhappy with no old anandi..but much much more than that is the inability of the new actress to fit into Anandi's role

yes 
if they takes SRITI as ANANDI ...
then i easily accept her 
because she is a good choice for ANANDI...
but TORAL ...no way
BeyondTheSky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

i guess the audience has just got used to see the old anandi for a very long time, but i actually liked , the dialogue delivery of new anandi, its evenly paced & has emotions.
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 i think ppl only accept shiv those who watch only watch shiv and foregt that any toral is on screen ,,, thay want to avoid glancing her becoz they all know she is not fitt for anandi