Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

India-Forums

On location shoot-Junoon VID(electric shock scene) (Page 2)

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by phulwa

Meera should stop being touchy with AkashAngry, btw she was looking very beautiful and Pithvi jumping on the bed was so funny. Bewakoof Akash ne phir se gadbad kar di, Abe agar Prithvi bimar padh gaya toh Meera tere paas kyu aayegi, Prithvi se hi chipki rahegiLOLLOLLOL

yes, she was looking very beautiful and that jump was funny, i wonder how they control laughing while doing the shot.
See, this is getting interesting now, Akash trying to ruin them but mithvi still coming closer.Wink
My question is  why do they even need to switch on the lights in the first placeWink

LOLLOLLOLLOLI am sure jaise bewakoof Akash ne MITHVI ki shaadi karwadi, waise hi SR bhi karwa degaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OyeNautankigirlTalks

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
OMG can't stop ROFL seeing how Prithvi jumps to bed ROFL 

Miu is looking so pretty & sexy in that Sari Wink Mithvi are wearing color coordinated clothes Cool par didn't like that Aaksh's t-shirt's color was similar to Miu's blouse Angry Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Meera should stop being touchy with AkashAngry, btw she was looking very beautiful and Pithvi jumping on the bed was so funny. Bewakoof Akash ne phir se gadbad kar di, Abe agar Prithvi bimar padh gaya toh Meera tere paas kyu aayegi, Prithvi se hi chipki rahegiLOLLOLLOL

yes, she was looking very beautiful and that jump was funny, i wonder how they control laughing while doing the shot.
See, this is getting interesting now, Akash trying to ruin them but mithvi still coming closer.Wink
My question is  why do they even need to switch on the lights in the first placeWink

LOLI am sure jaise bewakoof Akash ne MITHVI ki shaadi karwadi, waise hi SR bhi karwa degaWink
LOLit is going that way only, Akash is becoming cupid now Wink
but nothing can beat that jump LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaOyeNautankiprem_diwani

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahanaG

OMG can't stop ROFL seeing how Prithvi jumps to bed ROFL 

Miu is looking so pretty & sexy in that Sari Wink Mithvi are wearing color coordinated clothes Cool par didn't like that Aaksh's t-shirt's color was similar to Miu's blouse Angry Angry 
yes , they are color coordinating, people in love do stuff like this  WinkLOL
kya sexy lag rahi hai , must be really hard for prithvi to keep his hands off her Wink

OyeNautankikrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

OMG! Shocked Damn Akash! Angry bdw, Prithvi's landing on the bed was indeed hilarious! ROFL
lol akash ka phir se tote udd gaye LOL
jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Meera's saree and that sexy blouse .. ufff  fab StarStarStarStar./.. I loved the fact that CVs will give sarees to Meera post marriage .. even in precap today she was wearing a sexy saree Embarrassed

About the scene , apart from that funny jump LOL , I loved the whole awkwardness that both r displaying ...Prithvi goes near Meera but she turns her back and so Prithvi gets all angry and moves away when Meera comes after him ..in short Prithvi really does not know how to pataofy a girl when she does those typical wifey nakhras Wink... he is such a straight forward guy and does not understand the nakhras of a lady LOLLOL... oh well he will learn it slowly Tongue

prem_diwanisnehapatro

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Yes, the jump was awesome and I could'nt control laughing LOL it is sure getting interesting, as Meera said , these incodents are a sub plot  and a small part of something big. I wonder what that something big is, hopefully not MITHVI seperation.

Edited by phulwa - 09 April 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

girlTalks

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
HELP! Someone pls give a full WU of video and a youtube link! Unable to open DM video from phone! Pls pretty pls!

Go to top