Punar Vivah

09/04/2013 WU.Aarya Mission SP-Radha milan Begins

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Heelo Peeps welcome for today WU

PART 1:-

Episode starts with Radha's compulsion marraige..that street man was about to keep sindhoor on Radha..SP came there in flash and hold that man and made arrested everybody who involved in that hatyacharOuchClap..everybody gets vacated from there ..Radha runs from there and SP behind her saying stop Radha stop..she stops and she says please leave me and Go..SP says No i will take u to the houseOuch and was about to leave..one man from crowd abuses Sp and RadhaAngry Immediate SP came back and just gave a mind blowing slap for that manLOL

SM all are in tension..AK sitting relax and eating the apple..pankaj was tensed..AK says don't be tensed bhaiyaa as u i also don't want this PV to happen..so please join me with hands and we all will face this together..panku was irritated of him and gives damn care for his words..but buaji was like no wrong panku let us be with AK in this matter but he never respond..yash comes there with Arti and says..Great i was wrong i went to talk with society but i never knew ppl in our house don't care for baujiOuch..he also said u ppl no need to do anything for him just dont talk any rubbish about him here bas..he also said papa and Radha ma made their work easy they were missing..that stupid ishita says kahi papa and radha ma runaway some where..OMG bua started like wat will happen and all..and did some blah blah..yashu said stop all once..How the hell u ppl talk about papa..without him we are no exist here...AK says i can assure our papa will be now doing some mazaa with Radha ma somewhere...OMG yash got angry and came near him and slap him and stared him deadly..poor AK got scared and went from thereLOL

Sp to society ppl...where were u all when all this bad was happening to this women here????..where was ur society goodness when she was all alone these full years and he was like blasting the public..he said who u ppl to point me ya i feel good to stay with her he saidOuch..finally public apologize for wat they did and all went..PS take radha and they were talking ina  place..SP apologize for his mistake and says..i always felt that men are above women but iw as wrong..u lead a lone life for 30 years without anyone with u..but me with all my family near me also i couldn't bear the loss of Gay3 for 2 months also..i was very lone and in that i thought my family is avoiding me and i showed my anger to them unnecessarily..Now i retart for that..Radha hearing all his speak calmly..OMG he said i liked ur presence wiht me and ur care for me in the house...so i will be want with you..Radha says please stop itOuch 

PART 2:-
SP Radha in the talks..Radha says please stop it..i don't want to hear anything..Yash and Arti are in a mad mind..they are talking about our PV..but i and u know  we cannot do that..so better before some thing ashameful happens let us take decision.,.she says me leaving this city totally and will never come back and when she was to leave he stopped her and said no u are not leaving..i am leaving..i will give u back all the relations u lost for 30 years and i will leave..u stay with ur sons and bahus here...He calls yash and informs him that he leaves bhopal and he says take care of ur badi ma she was all alone all this 30 years with no oneso now he should keep her happy..yash promises him and says bauji we will do wat u say please u don't leaveOuch 

PART 3:-

Vidhi and paridhi in kitchen...OMG this women paridhi..she says she is thinking wat ishita said about SP and Radha ..really they didn't went some where ..vidhi stares her and she stops..Aarti shouting from garden to all members that some snake have bitten vedika in gardenOuch..All came running...and shocked to see vedika unconsciousOuch..Panku and vidhi was like crying...Prateek was like in bad mood..panku calls the gardner there and blasts hm for this careless but arti says pankaj bhaiya please this is not time for that this is just time for looking vedikaOuch..and says about radha how she helped when yash got bitten with snake..but she says she is insulted so she will not come..but yash says why not badi ma will come definitely..OMG AarYa both made panku and vidhi to call Radha back hereOuch and yashu promises her to bring back..ishita was like my persons would have taken Radha way before now from where he will bring her backOuch

PRECAP:-

Vidhi says to Radha thanks for coming here and helped us..OMG she declared u were the mother of this house and always will beOuch..Radha says no need to say thanks and big big words..nothing happened for vedika and no snake have bitten her..This is all drama from yash/arti and vedika so u all accept me here...AarYa will never Give up this PV LOL

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vita_narineJasmin81mildleoOpandaywebkapptailorushakiran patelrashojennyrsshalininarangBsankArielleanukutty82Jashpaadhewartin2000shiny3mshahidpavneetdot3uchuramanlatchimepersaudsaahaaaafff.com03rac08rajsunMyameengoldhorsemotherhencynthiagemsruthi8SATD06praman1234neteche_cNafisaraasaxena3guruvignesbutunadeep27monavarsanimagicalcupidHeenapekomasprefix3geek2sunithavarmasinipillaiShopnilaPrincess3101lukin4goodSoapmamatha.RubyWoogmhatcherForeverAarYanpvanaticthetigerGAPRIL14padmavarpaviluvsvirikaAashika_virmanApoorvaFan*Maleena*mushkan_2003j&b84-Deepzz-HillyloveA HUGE FANnirmalac99luv_lvndrksfan2sara1990--Iqra---LiveLaughLove-Zetterdeejagiuluvmgrutu83jyoti06-Anarkali.saru.gvillager00.Tanmaya.swathi_swaron-Kash--Mrs.MSK-.HandsomeBananapickachugafulu14Angel_Luv-Swetha-Surish

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: