India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9 (Page 7)

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
As usual brilliant Bheegi- the parallel stories are riveting but somehow the Asya track is more riveting
purely because of the superior acting of Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti compared to the pedestrian dramatics of Ayra!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

spn2013 Senior Member
spn2013
spn2013

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Nice post.

I really like to read your post. They are too good and more of all different with beautiful views.

bheegi

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
lovely post bheegi...humera and zoya's life are surely moving in parallel...daughters of the same man...wonder what will happen when their lifes actually interwine...Ermm

bheegi

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Lovely post di Clap
Actually both the sisters story is going parallel 
And Both the brothers r hopeless in matters of love LOL

Ayaan is just getting on my nerves he has a contract with mumani n a promise to keep wid Zoe 
He does not respect anything n even wen  he can tell humeira the truth he just runs away frm the situation Angry

As for asad he wished Zoe's dreams to come true so yes Zoe's dream did come true of hearing those magical words matt Jao zoya frm asad 
How much billo rani tries to separate them  but destiny will bring them together 
Poor billo rani does not noe that she is actually bringing them close and  that asad to keep Zoe in India even goes to an extent of proposing engagement 
I'm just waiting to see billos reaction to this announcement 
Im loving billo rani these days LOL

and another symbolism di -asad was reading the book 'the space between us '
so true dere is space between asad n zoe but not distance right Wink

I'm fine di college is also going good 
How's u ?

Edited by Starrydee - 10 April 2013 at 3:25am

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

Bheegi

Agree with what you say...

Asad is seriously in need to be sat down and told some home truths by Dilshaad at this juncture once again( cv's we need some mother- son convo) IMO...

1) living for the present is crucial in life...(accept Zoya  now let future take care of itself )...
2) running/ hiding from reality is a temporary measure, life has a way of catching up ...( giving her up now will kill you emotionally )
3)Do not second guess life...follow hints given by the almighty...( dargh scene )...
4) To love and be loved is a great gift accept it...( not every one is so fortunate )..
5) To have loved and lost is better than never  having loved at all...
6) Trust your love ( Zoya ) and let her decide for herself...( please refrain from deciding for her even though you mean well )... 

Last and most important " Give Love A Chance " " life comes with no guarantee's" and " cease the moment" Kal Ho Na Ho ...

I agree Ritu. Yes, we need a mother-son convo because Tanveer is definitely not a friend he can rely on. I hope Dilshaad says all the above things to him.
farha15 Senior Member
farha15
farha15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Asad atleast realizes what he feels for Zoya but Zoya doesnt even realise but dreams of Asad.i loved their tu jahan song dreaming abt each other.Tanveer every plan should back fire her and make Asya come closer.
sorry from two three  days i cannot comment on your reviews becoz my computer os is crashedCry uff yeh computer bhi na samajtha nahi hai mai forum par anekeliye bekaraar hoon .nice post sangeetha di.

Edited by farha15 - 10 April 2013 at 4:55am

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Bheegi, you seem to be very annoyed with Asad!Smile Let me try to be devil's advocate!Wink  

It is very difficult to fight and conquer your innermost fears. It is easier said than done! Asad is struggling with it! His heart and head are at loggerheads and hence the confusion galore. Give him some time to sort it out! Although not directly, he has managed to say it aloud 'Mat jao, Zoya'! On top of that he will propose engagement(even if charade) as per the promo! Yeh bhi kya kam hai!Big smile 

PS. As you mentioned Asya have uploaded their spirit into each other. So if any of them want to delete the upload, there will be fragmentation in their disk ..I mean in their body and soul!LOL

Thanks Jas. No, actually rather woh actuallyWink I am loving this Asad. He just frustrates me like men frustrate women because they don't communicate. I have one like that at home so I can so feel Zoya's painLOL. Love that bolded partClap

jasw

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranz

As usual brilliant Bheegi- the parallel stories are riveting but somehow the Asya track is more riveting
purely because of the superior acting of Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti compared to the pedestrian dramatics of Ayra!

No doubt about that one. Kabhie are miles ahead in their acting skills and hence more popular and in demand. Thanks RanzSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index