delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Originally posted by delena90

Hi bheegi, 

Your symbolism regarding the CD was good. Hadnt noticed that. Also in Asad's dream, Zoya has her music box with her and there is a glass window separating them. Does this symbolise that Ghafoor will be the one responsible for their separation? 

I took that to mean that maybe the entire truth comes out about Ghaffur and while Asad wants to go to her and comfort her she might be to shattered to accept it. After all it's not everyday you find out that your father covered up the murder of your mother and abandoned you. What do u think?

Could very well be!  This Ghafoor truth will definitely impact them and somehow cause them to separate more than Tanveer's machinations - lets see how the CVs will get this out? 

I would love for it to be a slight emotional separation rather than a break up. It would be understandable for Zoe to be completely destroyed over the truth and it would symbolic if she lost her her hope and cheerfulness leaving Asad feeling devastated and helpless because he can't seem to help her. It would be an interesting twist in behaviours for the two of them and the CVs could play in how true love can indeed truly save you. It would be so much better than the usual Indian telly drama. But as you said lets see how the CVs play this out. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsbheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Hi bheegi, 

Needless to say, I loved your post. Smile Thanks hsvs

QH has always had this parallel structure while switching between the two Ahmed Khan households. Yes, they have for the most part

The sisters are on the verge of major grief thanks to the respective idiots in their lives and ofcourse Razia and Tanveer! 

I loved the interaction between Razia and Tanveer today. Razia, the smart woman has caught on to Tanveer's ulterior motive and am I being too optimistic in hoping that she will somehow cause Tanveer's downfall...in the near future (next mth)?

I hope so but I feel Tanveer is here to stayConfused

I have a serious problem with Ayaan... How immature and selfish can one be? He wasnt pressurized by anyone to accept the deal that Razia laid in front of him. But once done, he should have the conviction to stand by it! And why on earth is he behaving like a total jerk with Humeira. Poor girl, really! He is playing with her feelings even after knowing them and supposedly promising Zoya not to hurt her. This is not done. He is not a 5 year old boy. 

He can't keep any commitments and is very irresponsible ...needs a lot of learning

As for Asad - he is an idiot and he proved it how today? I can understand the scars and pain that have led him to be such a stunted, scared guy...but puhleez, why is he confusing the hell out of Zoya? Doesnt he see that his behaviour is hurting her anyway. And the goodbye message - Hope you had a pleasant stay??? Seriously, as rogerrocks pointed out , he sounded like a hotel manager checking with a guest!

Yeah, his message after what all they had been through was as bad as his misfit comment

It was funny that he reminded himself that she was a guest and wont be here permanently. Looks like he had forgotten beech mein. And as for Zoya, how can she be so oblivious to her own feelings? 

Your symbolism regarding the CD was good. Hadnt noticed that. Also in Asad's dream, Zoya has her music box with her and there is a glass window separating them. Does this symbolise that Ghafoor will be the one responsible for their separation? 

I am not sure ...I think he was just dreaming about her

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qhid

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Awesome symbolisms di..love how u see even the minute things in the show and explain it in detail.

Thanks nandini...that's a 4Lions specialty. Read Loverosh's post about the book titles Asad reads...there is symbolism there also

Hi Bheegi, is this really true...its hard for me to believe...I always think the folks that blog are the one's that bring the unique perspective (or the overkill sometimes)...vs. the creatives. Not that the creative team don't hope to bring the symbolism , maybe they do...but not as much as I read on here...or maybe it's me because its so different than how I think...that I'd have to put effort into developing that...the time it involves wouldn't be worth the numbers of audience I capture with the time spent vs. more story or dialogue perhaps [ for average audiences like myself ]

Yes, we do over analyze and over interpret at times but at times, they do drop hints and clues. Big smile
qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Awesome symbolisms di..love how u see even the minute things in the show and explain it in detail.

Thanks nandini...that's a 4Lions specialty. Read Loverosh's post about the book titles Asad reads...there is symbolism there also

Hi Bheegi, is this really true...its hard for me to believe...I always think the folks that blog are the one's that bring the unique perspective (or the overkill sometimes)...vs. the creatives. Not that the creative team don't hope to bring the symbolism , maybe they do...but not as much as I read on here...or maybe it's me because its so different than how I think...that I'd have to put effort into developing that...the time it involves wouldn't be worth the numbers of audience I capture with the time spent vs. more story or dialogue perhaps [ for average audiences like myself ]

Yes, we do over analyze and over interpret at times but at times, they do drop hints and clues. Big smile

I agree...they do... they do...I don't get them... unless they are obvious...I do enjoy your perspective and symbolim and that is why I post [ don't still get some...but some I can buy after I read your take]...

kya hain na...in such a tearing hurry I miss the big things...forget enjoying the little things...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

I agree...they do... they do...I don't get them... unless they are obvious...I do enjoy your perspective and symbolim and that is why I post [ don't still get some...but some I can buy after I read your take]...

kya hain na...in such a tearing hurry I miss the big things...forget enjoying the little things...

i think that's what makes this show more appealing to me. Most shows are a big yawn otherwiseLOL

qhid

qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

i think that's what makes this show more appealing to me. Most shows are a big yawn otherwiseLOL

Actually I really liked their first one I saw Geet and I loved the comedy scenes... the dhaba episodes...they were so close to incidents one would experience. Even in this show I really enjoy the comedy (I think only very talented people can create clean comedy)...I usually watch for random reasons, I need to destress, am cooking in the kitchen or some other reason why I start and then I get caught on...but I agree I don't really understand what the point is in a couple other serials I know of...they are all the time cooking or crying. I have wanted to catch Mahadev...though I haven't.

bheegi

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Bheegi

Agree with what you say...

Asad is seriously in need to be sat down and told some home truths by Dilshaad at this juncture once again( cv's we need some mother- son convo) IMO...

1) living for the present is crucial in life...(accept Zoya  now let future take care of itself )...
2) running/ hiding from reality is a temporary measure, life has a way of catching up ...( giving her up now will kill you emotionally )
3)Do not second guess life...follow hints given by the almighty...( dargh scene )...
4) To love and be loved is a great gift accept it...( not every one is so fortunate )..
5) To have loved and lost is better than never  having loved at all...
6) Trust your love ( Zoya ) and let her decide for herself...( please refrain from deciding for her even though you mean well )... 

Last and most important " Give Love A Chance " " life comes with no guarantee's" and " cease the moment" Kal Ho Na Ho ...

Edited by ritukaprithvi - 09 April 2013 at 9:17pm

bheegi

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Bheegi, you seem to be very annoyed with Asad!Smile Let me try to be devil's advocate!Wink  

It is very difficult to fight and conquer your innermost fears. It is easier said than done! Asad is struggling with it! His heart and head are at loggerheads and hence the confusion galore. Give him some time to sort it out! Although not directly, he has managed to say it aloud 'Mat jao, Zoya'! On top of that he will propose engagement(even if charade) as per the promo! Yeh bhi kya kam hai!Big smile 

PS. As you mentioned Asya have uploaded their spirit into each other. So if any of them want to delete the upload, there will be fragmentation in their disk ..I mean in their body and soul!LOL

Edited by jasw - 09 April 2013 at 9:40pm

bheegi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index