Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9 (Page 5)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Awesome symbolisms di..love how u see even the minute things in the show and explain it in detail.

Thanks nandini...that's a 4Lions specialty. Read Loverosh's post about the book titles Asad reads...there is symbolism there also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qhiddelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

@ Delena90

I loved your post! Thanks Delena

I guess first things first, MEN=STUPID. Like really, really stupid!

Asad is the most confused fictional character I have seen

I swear when Asad was talking about her possibly giving her only pain I was like "Uh...can you not see she is in pain, now?" 

On a more serious note-

I thought AsYa were perfectly defined today. They love each other but both are too terrified of their own feelings and how it might affect the other to say anything. I know we keep giving Asad a hard time for not confessing but in all honesty Zoya could say something as well. I know Indian dramas like to have the guys go first with these things but in keeping with Zoe's NY bringing up it wouldn't be so out of place for her to take the leap of faith now would it?

I think Zoya also has a fear of rejection esp after her father's news. Also, she knows how unpredictable Asad is. She probably fears that even if she confesses, Asad could turn around and say- what rubbish! I am sure she remembers the misfit comment also. So, even if she realizes that she is i love, will she confess given how complicated asad is?

At the end of the day they are both confused and to top it all Asad's bipolarity is making Zoe go crazy! While they are driving each other mad...they are definitely driving me mad...life would be so simple if they just spoke to each other...honestly!

Asad is making Zoya looks crazy in front of Najma and Dilshad

Humeira and Ayaan-

Ayaan needs to grow up! It's as simple as that. Poor Humeira. It was not strange for her to expect him to be romantic and sweet with her when they were alone. As you said for a guy to whom sweet nothings is like second nature could he not have at least been kinder? Btw did you notice the close up of the tear that fell on Ayaan's hand? Somehow I believe that will be significant down the line. I just haven't quite put my finger on what.

The tear probably represents her future...she will cry for him while her sorrow will barely touch him.

Couple of key points in terms of story in the episode-

1. Razia now knows that BR has another agenda, is this the beginning of the end for Tanveer? Hope so but I think Tanveer is here to stay
  2. Tanveer breaking the CD yet having her plan fail, clearly symbolizes AsYa's strong bond. It's gonna take a lot more to break them apart. Agreed
  3. Zoe's dreams of Asad. Both times when she dreamed of him, she dreamed of him as her shoulder to cry on, her comfort, her strength, which to me symbolizes how she looks at and truly feels about Asad. He is her hope. Out of all the people who love her he's the one she wants when she is sad, upset or confused. No matter what happens these two cannot stay away from each other. I don't think they could survive it. Absolutely. He is like her father figure, best friend and lover all in one

On the Tanveer thing, for a while I kept wondering if there was a relationship between Razia and her but apart from a few throwaway dialogues they haven't shown much. Plus i do feel like her two eyes have to come into play at some point. I want to believe she is a grey character...just remains to be seen where the white parts of her grey come out and how.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hi bheegi, 

Needless to say, I loved your post. Smile

QH has always had this parallel structure while switching between the two Ahmed Khan households. 

The sisters are on the verge of major grief thanks to the respective idiots in their lives and ofcourse Razia and Tanveer! 

I loved the interaction between Razia and Tanveer today. Razia, the smart woman has caught on to Tanveer's ulterior motive and am I being too optimistic in hoping that she will somehow cause Tanveer's downfall...in the near future (next mth)?

I have a serious problem with Ayaan... How immature and selfish can one be? He wasnt pressurized by anyone to accept the deal that Razia laid in front of him. But once done, he should have the conviction to stand by it! And why on earth is he behaving like a total jerk with Humeira. Poor girl, really! He is playing with her feelings even after knowing them and supposedly promising Zoya not to hurt her. This is not done. He is not a 5 year old boy. 

As for Asad - he is an idiot and he proved it how today? I can understand the scars and pain that have led him to be such a stunted, scared guy...but puhleez, why is he confusing the hell out of Zoya? Doesnt he see that his behaviour is hurting her anyway. And the goodbye message - Hope you had a pleasant stay??? Seriously, as rogerrocks pointed out , he sounded like a hotel manager checking with a guest!

It was funny that he reminded himself that she was a guest and wont be here permanently. Looks like he had forgotten beech mein. And as for Zoya, how can she be so oblivious to her own feelings? 

Your symbolism regarding the CD was good. Hadnt noticed that. Also in Asad's dream, Zoya has her music box with her and there is a glass window separating them. Does this symbolise that Ghafoor will be the one responsible for their separation? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegidelena90

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Analysis!
qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

Awesome symbolisms di..love how u see even the minute things in the show and explain it in detail.

Thanks nandini...that's a 4Lions specialty. Read Loverosh's post about the book titles Asad reads...there is symbolism there also

Hi Bheegi, is this really true...its hard for me to believe...I always think the folks that blog are the one's that bring the unique perspective (or the overkill sometimes)...vs. the creatives. Not that the creative team don't hope to bring the symbolism , maybe they do...but not as much as I read on here...or maybe it's me because its so different than how I think...that I'd have to put effort into developing that...the time it involves wouldn't be worth the numbers of audience I capture with the time spent vs. more story or dialogue perhaps [ for average audiences like myself ]

Edited by qhid - 09 April 2013 at 8:05pm
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Hi bheegi, 

Needless to say, I loved your post. Smile

QH has always had this parallel structure while switching between the two Ahmed Khan households. 

The sisters are on the verge of major grief thanks to the respective idiots in their lives and ofcourse Razia and Tanveer! 

I loved the interaction between Razia and Tanveer today. Razia, the smart woman has caught on to Tanveer's ulterior motive and am I being too optimistic in hoping that she will somehow cause Tanveer's downfall...in the near future (next mth)?

I have a serious problem with Ayaan... How immature and selfish can one be? He wasnt pressurized by anyone to accept the deal that Razia laid in front of him. But once done, he should have the conviction to stand by it! And why on earth is he behaving like a total jerk with Humeira. Poor girl, really! He is playing with her feelings even after knowing them and supposedly promising Zoya not to hurt her. This is not done. He is not a 5 year old boy. 

As for Asad - he is an idiot and he proved it how today? I can understand the scars and pain that have led him to be such a stunted, scared guy...but puhleez, why is he confusing the hell out of Zoya? Doesnt he see that his behaviour is hurting her anyway. And the goodbye message - Hope you had a pleasant stay??? Seriously, as rogerrocks pointed out , he sounded like a hotel manager checking with a guest!

It was funny that he reminded himself that she was a guest and wont be here permanently. Looks like he had forgotten beech mein. And as for Zoya, how can she be so oblivious to her own feelings? 

Your symbolism regarding the CD was good. Hadnt noticed that. Also in Asad's dream, Zoya has her music box with her and there is a glass window separating them. Does this symbolise that Ghafoor will be the one responsible for their separation? 

I took that to mean that maybe the entire truth comes out about Ghaffur and while Asad wants to go to her and comfort her she might be to shattered to accept it. After all it's not everyday you find out that your father covered up the murder of your mother and abandoned you. What do u think?

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@ Delena90...yeah, I have also said this before that the dual colored eyes represent dual character. She might end up helping AsYa in the long run...let's see what happens

Razia and Tanveer IMO both have a suspicious past- there has been a lot of mention of the word 'bazaroo' and that's where I think they both originated from.

Just saw the tear scene between Humaaya- I think Ayaan will not be able to see Humeira's sorrow and instead of pacifying her, will run away from it

delena90

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by hsvs

Hi bheegi, 

I took that to mean that maybe the entire truth comes out about Ghaffur and while Asad wants to go to her and comfort her she might be to shattered to accept it. After all it's not everyday you find out that your father covered up the murder of your mother and abandoned you. What do u think?

Could very well be!  This Ghafoor truth will definitely impact them and somehow cause them to separate more than Tanveer's machinations - lets see how the CVs will get this out? 

bheegi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index