Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9 (Page 3)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

lovely post di!!!!!

the state of both the sisters is same to quite an extend...

ayaan is a real bandar nd humaira deserves someone better who can understand her love nd respect it and not just play with her feelings like ayaan!!!!

At least asad knows what he truely feels for zoya nd is just afraid of hurting her...but either way she is gonna suffer than why not be with her nd protect her...

loved the symbolism...BCA won't be able to keep them apart for much longer now...

Thanks Vidhi. So far, BCA has failed to separate them..inshallah the same will continue to happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..vidhi..

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueflames

Wonderful analysis as ever..

Yes both the khan household have same thing happening in a bit diffferent way.

Both sisters and brother have same thing going on in life, with slight difference..
I love your title bedardi balaamas...
Dono balamas are torturing their begums in ignorance.LOL

As for tanveer somebody go n send her to hell..
Garam garam methe halwe jaisw episode mwy tanveer was like kankarLOL

Thanks blueflames...loves those bolded linesClap

Yes, yesterday they were becharas but today they are bedardiLOL

blueflames

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Great post Bheegi! Loved the symbolism part. Thanks for mentioning that.

Asad is no doubt giving mixed signals to Zoe. Poor girl, she still hasn't come to terms with her feelings yet and on top of that such mixed signals can drive anyone crazy LOL Yet, she is clear about one thing that if she stays, it'll be only he tells her to in a straightforward manner. No beating around the bush. She was a bit hopeful that he'll say something that she wants to hear at least in the farewell cd. And she was really disappointed by what she heard. Though I loved that dialogue of hers, "isse zada personal goodbye to airport ke announcers kar dete hai". I am so looking forward to tomorrow's epi and especially the part when she'll question Asad about it and tease him. But I feel bad for Dilshad and Najma, poor souls, they'll be so confused about all this LOL  Dilshad was already rattled yesterday by Zoe's sudden change in decision 
And Ayaan, when will the guy grow up Angry He really needs some sense knocked into his thick skull

Thanks s120.In their relationship, Asad acts like most confused women in love do and Zoya is the more straight forward like men are . I think they should really switch roles and let Zoya confess first. Tab Asad line par aa jaaye shayadEmbarrassed

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Asad is no doubt giving mixed signals to Zoe. Poor girl, she still hasn't come to terms with her feelings yet and on top of that such mixed signals can drive anyone crazy LOL Yet, she is clear about one thing that if she stays, it'll be only he tells her to in a straightforward manner. No beating around the bush. She was a bit hopeful that he'll say something that she wants to hear at least in the farewell cd. And she was really disappointed by what she heard. Though I loved that dialogue of hers, "isse zada personal goodbye to airport ke announcers kar dete hai". I am so looking forward to tomorrow's epi and especially the part when she'll question Asad about it and tease him. But I feel bad for Dilshad and Najma, poor souls, they'll be so confused about all this LOL  Dilshad was already rattled yesterday by Zoe's sudden change in decision 
And Ayaan, when will the guy grow up Angry He really needs some sense knocked into his thick skull

Thanks s120.In their relationship, Asad acts like most confused women in love do and Zoya is the more straight forward like men are . I think they should really switch roles and let Zoya confess first. Tab Asad line par aa jaaye shayadEmbarrassed

Definitely. Would love to see Zoe take over. The realisation hasn't hit her yet but I feel once she realises she's in love with him, I can imagine her taking charge and pursuing it. She won't be the one to shy away from admitting what she feels for him
tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis as usual, Bheegi!
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

Definitely. Would love to see Zoe take over. The realisation hasn't hit her yet but I feel once she realises she's in love with him, I can imagine her taking charge and pursuing it. She won't be the one to shy away from admitting what she feels for him

I agree...she is a doer and not a dweller in these mattersSmile Maybe the Ajmer Sharif track will give her a hint. Just like he fell for her in the first dargah scene, she will realize when she visits this shrine

Livingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvbug2011

Nice analysis as usual, Bheegi!

Thanks tvbugSmile
qhid Senior Member
qhid
qhid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
interesting bheegi...both of them almost died and were rescued at the same time too...

But Zoya and Asad are awesome as a couple so comparing and drawing parallels is hard though just per the story it is true...Humera I like...Ayaan not so much with Humera when he is serious. He is good when he is joking around and goofing with her.

Asad clueless...not really...he knows... just that he wants his cake and also to eat it too. He wants the happiness that Z brings in his life and to enjoy all that she brings ...but doesn't want to give her any.

What does he think he'll do for her?...perhaps he thinks he'll help her comfort her, be responsible and everything else BUT won't figure out that just saying he loves her is to be the biggest comfort for her..(he needs to realize this is the same comfort that his mom has held that has taken her through her turmoil and life. She knows her husband loves her )

Knowing that the one you love..loves you back even if that is all you know, even if that is all you get in return...is still assurance enough to  set off into a stormy sea...and make it [ Zoya...she knows, though Asad hasn't said so ]

vs

Having all the comfort that commitment or marriage brings without the love...will burden one enough to never keep afloat [ Humeira...she doesn't know ]

Edited by qhid - 09 April 2013 at 7:10pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index