Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9 (Page 2)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddzykhanmalik

niceee...post...u written gud again...i like your every post dear...

Thanks dear...interesting ID (both Khan and Malik :)

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

lovely post di!!!!!

the state of both the sisters is same to quite an extend...

ayaan is a real bandar nd humaira deserves someone better who can understand her love nd respect it and not just play with her feelings like ayaan!!!!

At least asad knows what he truely feels for zoya nd is just afraid of hurting her...but either way she is gonna suffer than why not be with her nd protect her...

loved the symbolism...BCA won't be able to keep them apart for much longer now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis as ever..

Yes both the khan household have same thing happening in a bit diffferent way.

Both sisters and brother have same thing going on in life, with slight difference..
I love your title bedardi balaamas...
Dono balamas are torturing their begums in ignorance.

As for tanveer somebody go n send her to hell..
Garam garam methe halwe jaisw episode mwy tanveer was like kankar
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Great post Bheegi! Loved the symbolism part. Thanks for mentioning that.

Asad is no doubt giving mixed signals to Zoe. Poor girl, she still hasn't come to terms with her feelings yet and on top of that such mixed signals can drive anyone crazy LOL Yet, she is clear about one thing that if she stays, it'll be only he tells her to in a straightforward manner. No beating around the bush. She was a bit hopeful that he'll say something that she wants to hear at least in the farewell cd. And she was really disappointed by what she heard. Though I loved that dialogue of hers, "isse zada personal goodbye to airport ke announcers kar dete hai". I am so looking forward to tomorrow's epi and especially the part when she'll question Asad about it and tease him. But I feel bad for Dilshad and Najma, poor souls, they'll be so confused about all this LOL  Dilshad was already rattled yesterday by Zoe's sudden change in decision 
And Ayaan, when will the guy grow up Angry He really needs some sense knocked into his thick skull
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Ayaan is an idiot. I knew Zoya saying don't hurt Humeria wouldn't be enough for him to man up.  Hes really working my nerves.
The parallel tracks of Zoya and Humeria I never even noticed that! Very interesting. 
Asad *sigh*...He says he knows they're being pulled towards each other but doesn't want to hurt her. But how can he not see the hurt in her eyes, hear it in her voice. When will he realize he is not his father!! Honestly i believe that when he finally and fully gives himself to Zoya he will never hurt her and vice versa. It would be a beautiful relationship that i cant wait to see!
This is why i look forward to your posts after the episodes. It makes me see things that i couldn't see before. Excellent post Smile

Thanks Andrea. Actually, someone pointed the parallel tracks of the sisters yesterday...so credit goes to themBig smile

I agree...Asad needs to release himself of all insecurities and hangups. I bet Zoya can't wait for that dayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Awesome post as always..I loved the symbolism..You are bang on about Asad..The dude is confused and in the process confuses everyone aroundLOLHe has no idea what he wants for himself..One moment he wants Zoe to stay away from him for her own good and the next moment he sulks that she called for a taxiLOL Due to his mixed signals, he is actually making Zoe look crazy and bipolar in front of Dilshad and Tamatar with her flip flops..I cant wait for tomorrow's epi mainly to watch Tannu's reactionLOL And yes, despite all his pre-conditioning and determination, he cant stop himself from smiling the moment Zoe decides to stay..Asad has reached a point of no return as far as Zoe is concerned and i really hope he accepts this soon and spares everyone of all the misery..
P.S.About Ayaan, i have nothing to say apart from the fact that he is an insensitive jerk and totally undeserving of Humeira's unconditional loveSleepy

Thanks Roger. Yes, he is making Zoya look crazy- not that she isn't crazy herselfLOL They make an adorable crazy pairEmbarrassed
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Nice post.
Comparison of sister stories perfect.
Loved the symbolism about the soul uploading.

Thanks Viya...
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

di nice observation . I never compared them but now after reading this one thing is clear both are suffering nd both love some one dearly . i think fate of these two sisters are same .
your symbolism is very nice. 
Asad - i wanaa shake him hard to recover him from his denial . How some one can be so tough on himself . how he is not listening her heart which need him most in this world???

Thanks Ritu.Yes, Asad needs a big jolt. I think it will happen if Zoya's life is in dangerConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index