Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9 - Page 5

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

Yes, we do over analyze and over interpret at times but at times, they do drop hints and clues. 😃

I agree...they do... they do...I don't get them... unless they are obvious...I do enjoy your perspective and symbolim and that is why I post [ don't still get some...but some I can buy after I read your take]...

kya hain na...in such a tearing hurry I miss the big things...forget enjoying the little things...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qhid

I agree...they do... they do...I don't get them... unless they are obvious...I do enjoy your perspective and symbolim and that is why I post [ don't still get some...but some I can buy after I read your take]...

kya hain na...in such a tearing hurry I miss the big things...forget enjoying the little things...

i think that's what makes this show more appealing to me. Most shows are a big yawn otherwise😆
qhid thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

i think that's what makes this show more appealing to me. Most shows are a big yawn otherwise😆

Actually I really liked their first one I saw Geet and I loved the comedy scenes... the dhaba episodes...they were so close to incidents one would experience. Even in this show I really enjoy the comedy (I think only very talented people can create clean comedy)...I usually watch for random reasons, I need to destress, am cooking in the kitchen or some other reason why I start and then I get caught on...but I agree I don't really understand what the point is in a couple other serials I know of...they are all the time cooking or crying. I have wanted to catch Mahadev...though I haven't.

ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bheegi

Agree with what you say...

Asad is seriously in need to be sat down and told some home truths by Dilshaad at this juncture once again( cv's we need some mother- son convo) IMO...

1) living for the present is crucial in life...(accept Zoya  now let future take care of itself )...
2) running/ hiding from reality is a temporary measure, life has a way of catching up ...( giving her up now will kill you emotionally )
3)Do not second guess life...follow hints given by the almighty...( dargh scene )...
4) To love and be loved is a great gift accept it...( not every one is so fortunate )..
5) To have loved and lost is better than never  having loved at all...
6) Trust your love ( Zoya ) and let her decide for herself...( please refrain from deciding for her even though you mean well )... 

Last and most important " Give Love A Chance " " life comes with no guarantee's" and " cease the moment" Kal Ho Na Ho ...
Edited by ritukaprithvi - 11 years ago
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bheegi, you seem to be very annoyed with Asad!😊 Let me try to be devil's advocate!😉  

It is very difficult to fight and conquer your innermost fears. It is easier said than done! Asad is struggling with it! His heart and head are at loggerheads and hence the confusion galore. Give him some time to sort it out! Although not directly, he has managed to say it aloud 'Mat jao, Zoya'! On top of that he will propose engagement(even if charade) as per the promo! Yeh bhi kya kam hai!😃 

PS. As you mentioned Asya have uploaded their spirit into each other. So if any of them want to delete the upload, there will be fragmentation in their disk ..I mean in their body and soul!😆

Edited by jasw - 11 years ago
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As usual brilliant Bheegi- the parallel stories are riveting but somehow the Asya track is more riveting
purely because of the superior acting of Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti compared to the pedestrian dramatics of Ayra!
spn2013 thumbnail
Nice post.

I really like to read your post. They are too good and more of all different with beautiful views.

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post bheegi...humera and zoya's life are surely moving in parallel...daughters of the same man...wonder what will happen when their lifes actually interwine...🤔
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post di 👏
Actually both the sisters story is going parallel 
And Both the brothers r hopeless in matters of love 😆

Ayaan is just getting on my nerves he has a contract with mumani n a promise to keep wid Zoe 
He does not respect anything n even wen  he can tell humeira the truth he just runs away frm the situation 😡

As for asad he wished Zoe's dreams to come true so yes Zoe's dream did come true of hearing those magical words matt Jao zoya frm asad 
How much billo rani tries to separate them  but destiny will bring them together 
Poor billo rani does not noe that she is actually bringing them close and  that asad to keep Zoe in India even goes to an extent of proposing engagement 
I'm just waiting to see billos reaction to this announcement 
Im loving billo rani these days 😆

and another symbolism di -asad was reading the book 'the space between us '
so true dere is space between asad n zoe but not distance right 😉

I'm fine di college is also going good 
How's u ?
Edited by Starrydee - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

Bheegi

Agree with what you say...

Asad is seriously in need to be sat down and told some home truths by Dilshaad at this juncture once again( cv's we need some mother- son convo) IMO...

1) living for the present is crucial in life...(accept Zoya  now let future take care of itself )...
2) running/ hiding from reality is a temporary measure, life has a way of catching up ...( giving her up now will kill you emotionally )
3)Do not second guess life...follow hints given by the almighty...( dargh scene )...
4) To love and be loved is a great gift accept it...( not every one is so fortunate )..
5) To have loved and lost is better than never  having loved at all...
6) Trust your love ( Zoya ) and let her decide for herself...( please refrain from deciding for her even though you mean well )... 

Last and most important " Give Love A Chance " " life comes with no guarantee's" and " cease the moment" Kal Ho Na Ho ...

I agree Ritu. Yes, we need a mother-son convo because Tanveer is definitely not a friend he can rely on. I hope Dilshaad says all the above things to him.