Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: s120

Definitely. Would love to see Zoe take over. The realisation hasn't hit her yet but I feel once she realises she's in love with him, I can imagine her taking charge and pursuing it. She won't be the one to shy away from admitting what she feels for him

I agree...she is a doer and not a dweller in these matters😊 Maybe the Ajmer Sharif track will give her a hint. Just like he fell for her in the first dargah scene, she will realize when she visits this shrine
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvbug2011

Nice analysis as usual, Bheegi!

Thanks tvbug😊
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting bheegi...both of them almost died and were rescued at the same time too...

But Zoya and Asad are awesome as a couple so comparing and drawing parallels is hard though just per the story it is true...Humera I like...Ayaan not so much with Humera when he is serious. He is good when he is joking around and goofing with her.

Asad clueless...not really...he knows... just that he wants his cake and also to eat it too. He wants the happiness that Z brings in his life and to enjoy all that she brings ...but doesn't want to give her any.

What does he think he'll do for her?...perhaps he thinks he'll help her comfort her, be responsible and everything else BUT won't figure out that just saying he loves her is to be the biggest comfort for her..(he needs to realize this is the same comfort that his mom has held that has taken her through her turmoil and life. She knows her husband loves her )

Knowing that the one you love..loves you back even if that is all you know, even if that is all you get in return...is still assurance enough to  set off into a stormy sea...and make it [ Zoya...she knows, though Asad hasn't said so ]

vs

Having all the comfort that commitment or marriage brings without the love...will burden one enough to never keep afloat [ Humeira...she doesn't know ]
Edited by qhid - 11 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sangeeta, loved how you draw the parallelism with the events between Humaira and Zoya, I couldnot have done it..

I know Ayaan behaviour towards Humaira is completely unjustified and ruthless. Yeah how can he hurt her, the same guy who would yards to please random girl. Cant Razia see that, why is she forcing him? I believe her pressure is making him more angry and hateful, remember early flirting days, he really loved to flirt with her. How sometimes others action makes people so emotionless...

Asad, he is unique piece seriously😛, confusing himself, Zoya and us😕. Today was height, he wanted to see her off at the airport himself. He was so sad that she didnt give him that chance, now he thought he could say atlast on her face. I love that dialog about ankahee baatein, unsoona khichaav, atlast we see the scared man behind that tough exterior. Karan's expressions were bang on today..

He is lucky to love someone like Zoya, who even though like all girls , whoose heart craves for everything but is ready to melt at the smallest signal. Loved her for not waiting and giving him her piece of mind on that good bye message. Seriously what was he thinking..

Tanveer and Razia convo was again highlight so Razia want her to go since their transaction is over. I dont know but Razia didnt seem very happy that she is staying, will Zoya be tricked again what will say no Zoya you took it? Are we seeing the end of Tanveer atlast?

I didnt like Shireen "Badi Bii never accepted me?" really she never complained, you being a second woman lived a life more than Dilshaad ever, and this is you cry now? Hope they dont malign her character, today's was not innocent quest of Shireen that even if bitter, I love it..

Loved what you said about Asad just seeing his Ammi's pain given by his dad, some woman gets the love of lifetime in few years like Dilshaad while others lives whole life to feel that. How come he not see the love that kept her alive, that made her feel like woman everyday even after all these years..

Some might feel they are dragging but I am loving this, this self struggle and confession will bind them forever, there wont be second thought on how they feel about each other in future..Plus them dreaming like that, who wouldn;t love. The song sequence was beautiful. their comfort level with each other just make us crave for more..

Seems like he will be still in denial tomorrow, he need proof still that he said that😛

Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bheegi

Bedardi Baalma'.Epi Apr 9

bedardi balma tujhko mera mann yad karta hai
barasta hai jo aankho se woh sawan yad karta hai...

Someone mentioned on one of my earlier posts that Humeira and Zoya have so far had parallel tracks in this show. They were absolutely right.

While Zoya dealt with Akram, Humeira dealt with the stalker

While Zoya dealt with the Mangalpur nikaah fiasco, Humeira dealt with her engagement fiasco

And now, they are both in a similar situation. They both have 'bedardi baalmas'

There is a subtle difference though- Ayaan 'bedardi baalma' is not in love with Humeira but pretending to be in love with her.

Asad 'bedardi baalma' is in love with Zoya but pretending that he is not.

Humeira knows she is in love while Zoya has yet to realize it.

Razia is trying to force an alliance for Humeira, Tanveer is trying to force a separation of a potential alliance for Zoya.

The net result is the same- both their women are going through a lot of 'dard' because of these men and evil women in their lives.

Ayaan: Even if he tries, he can't act lovey dovey with a woman who actually loves him a lot. In reality, he has no issues with flirting with any random woman, but when he really needs to please a woman, he just can't. He is acting like a jerk IMO. While he can recite shers for anyone else, say sweet nothings to them, give flowers and kill them with his smile, poor Humeira who deserves all this is being deprived of the pleasures. Humeira, right now is an illusion, that Ayaan loves her. When he ignores her, it breaks her heart but what will happen when she finds out that he never loved her and is being coerced into a relationship with her? Not only will she be heartbroken, she might actually lose all faith in love. What happened to Ayaan's promise to Zoya? As I have said before, Ayaan cannot be trusted. He has never fulfilled any obligation or kept a promise to anyone (except Shireen where blackmail seemed the easy way out). This 'bedardi' has to go through a lot of 'dard' himself before he can understand anyone else's 'dard.' Humeira, stop expecting anything from him. Ignore him and let him fly away. It's only when he is set free, he will come back to you.

Asad: Asad should get the award for the most confused man in Indian serial history. He wants her to stay, he wants to give her an employment letter so she can get her visa extended, he wants to cancel her tickets, he wants to drop her to the airport but he wants to stay away from her so he wouldn't hurt her!

"Hum dono mein ek ansuna sa khichaav hai, is ehsaas ko ansuna hi rehne dena chaahiye. I need to let go of you Zoya." That was the statement of the day from Asad. If that's the case, then just let her go. Why give her mixed messages?

Even Zoya knows he wants to say something; even she is aware of this 'ansuna ehsaas' but she wants him to say it to her. She was pretty clear today- if he asks me to stay, I will but he needs to say it loud and clear, not in hints or clues. The webcam recording broke her heart once again. She was hoping against hope that he would say something personal for her. "Have a safe flight. Call ammi once you reach NY." That was the most impersonal and 'bedardi waala' message anyone could have left. She was right- even airport announcers have more feeling in their messages.

Asad doesn't want to hurt her, but does he realize that he is hurting her more by not saying anything? He wants all her dreams to be fulfilled but what if her dreams are you, Asad? Doesn't she have a right to decide what's right for her and what's not? Why do you have to decide her fate?

Yes, your father gave a lot of 'dard' to your ammi, but do you realize, your ammi is alive because of all the lovely memories your abbu gave her? Have you ever thought that by expressing your love for Zoya, you could give her more happiness than you could ever wish for her?

Didn't you see how shattered she was after finding about her abbu? Do you want to make her pain worse? What about the ' Whenever you need someone, I am here- dialogue?

In his fear of hurting anyone, specifically Zoya, he is hurting himself and Zoya even more.

Thank God Zoya will hear his true feelings tomorrow. I really want her to give him a hard time, shake him vigorously and have him confess his true feelings to her. He needs to become her 'dard door karne waala' rather than 'dard dene waala.'

Symbolism today

1. Tanveer broke the CD into two pieces but Zoya had already uploaded the contents to her PC. So, even if Tanveer tries to separate them or break them, she won't be able to separate them in spirit because they have already 'uploaded' their spirits/souls into each other.

I loved your post!

I guess first things first, MEN=STUPID. Like really, really stupid!

I swear when Asad was talking about her possibly giving her only pain I was like "Uh...can you not see she is in pain, now?"

On a more serious note-

I thought AsYa were perfectly defined today. They love each other but both are too terrified of their own feelings and how it might affect the other to say anything. I know we keep giving Asad a hard time for not confessing but in all honesty Zoya could say something as well. I know Indian dramas like to have the guys go first with these things but in keeping with Zoe's NY bringing up it wouldn't be so out of place for her to take the leap of faith now would it?

At the end of the day they are both confused and to top it all Asad's bipolarity is making Zoe go crazy! While they are driving each other mad...they are definitely driving me mad...life would be so simple if they just spoke to each other...honestly!

Humeira and Ayaan-

Ayaan needs to grow up! It's as simple as that. Poor Humeira. It was not strange for her to expect him to be romantic and sweet with her when they were alone. As you said for a guy to whom sweet nothings is like second nature could he not have at least been kinder? Btw did you notice the close up of the tear that fell on Ayaan's hand? Somehow I believe that will be significant down the line. I just haven't quite put my finger on what.

Couple of key points in terms of story in the episode-

1. Razia now knows that BR has another agenda, is this the beginning of the end for Tanveer?
  2. Tanveer breaking the CD yet having her plan fail, clearly symbolizes AsYa's strong bond. It's gonna take a lot more to break them apart.
  3. Zoe's dreams of Asad. Both times when she dreamed of him, she dreamed of him as her shoulder to cry on, her comfort, her strength, which to me symbolizes how she looks at and truly feels about Asad. He is her hope. Out of all the people who love her he's the one she wants when she is sad, upset or confused. No matter what happens these two cannot stay away from each other. I don't think they could survive it.
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: qhid

interesting bheegi...both of them almost died and were rescued at the same time too...

good point

But Zoya and Asad are awesome as a couple so comparing and drawing parallels is hard though just per the story it is true...Humera I like...Ayaan not so much with Humera when he is serious. He is good when he is joking around and goofing with her.

Ayaan is a loser IMO...his character needs to see a lot of growth. maybe if they replace the actor, that might help us all connect with him better

Asad clueless...not really...he knows... just that he wants his cake and also to eat it too. He wants the happiness that Z brings in his life and to enjoy all that she brings ...but doesn't want to give her any.

Asad wants to protect her, not let her out of his sight even for a minute, dream about her but but but but...I should let you go. It's the same as the bhaang episode- aap mein itni kashish kyun hai? But you are not fit to be my wife! Zoya, you better watch out. He will drive you crazy with his indecisiveness. 

What does he think he'll do for her?...perhaps he thinks he'll help her comfort her, be responsible and everything else BUT won't figure out that just saying he loves her is to be the biggest comfort for her..(he needs to realize this is the same comfort that his mom has held that has taken her through her turmoil and life. She knows her husband loves her )

Knowing that the one you love..loves you back even if that is all you know, even if that is all you get in return...is still assurance enough to  set off into a stormy sea...and make it [ Zoya...she knows, though Asad hasn't said so ]

vs

Having all the comfort that commitment or marriage brings without the love...will burden one enough to never keep afloat [ Humeira...she doesn't know ]👏 well said

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, loved how you draw the parallelism with the events between Humaira and Zoya, I couldnot have done it..

thanks vineeta. Someone pointed that out on my post yesterday..so got me thinking

I know Ayaan behaviour towards Humaira is completely unjustified and ruthless. Yeah how can he hurt her, the same guy who would yards to please random girl. Cant Razia see that, why is she forcing him? I believe her pressure is making him more angry and hateful, remember early flirting days, he really loved to flirt with her. How sometimes others action makes people so emotionless...

yes, ayaan is reacting to Razia and that's unhealthy for Humeira. She will always see a detached man like shireen sees Rashid. Does Razia really care for her daughter's happiness or is Humeira really not her daughter?

Asad, he is unique piece seriously😛, confusing himself, Zoya and us😕. Today was height, he wanted to see her off at the airport himself. He was so sad that she didnt give him that chance, now he thought he could say atlast on her face. I love that dialog about ankahee baatein, unsoona khichaav, atlast we see the scared man behind that tough exterior. Karan's expressions were bang on today..

Yes, Asad is worse than Riddhima used to be on DMG 😆 I thought she was the most confused character, but he takes the cake. He makes Zoya looks bipolar and crazy too

He is lucky to love someone like Zoya, who even though like all girls , whoose heart craves for everything but is ready to melt at the smallest signal. Loved her for not waiting and giving him her piece of mind on that good bye message. Seriously what was he thinking..

you are right..Zoya doesn't expect much, just a small gesture of care. Wo utna bhi nahin de sakta

Tanveer and Razia convo was again highlight so Razia want her to go since their transaction is over. I dont know but Razia didnt seem very happy that she is staying, will Zoya be tricked again what will say no Zoya you took it? Are we seeing the end of Tanveer atlast?

I don't think this is the end of Tanveer but why do I feel T and R are related? Remember she said, 'hamara bhi tho rishta hai' and then Razia replied- kameenepan ka rishta. There is some history there

I didnt like Shireen "Badi Bii never accepted me?" really she never complained, you being a second woman lived a life more than Dilshaad ever, and this is you cry now? Hope they dont malign her character, today's was not innocent quest of Shireen that even if bitter, I love it..

Loved what you said about Asad just seeing his Ammi's pain given by his dad, some woman gets the love of lifetime in few years like Dilshaad while others lives whole life to feel that. How come he not see the love that kept her alive, that made her feel like woman everyday even after all these years..

Some might feel they are dragging but I am loving this, this self struggle and confession will bind them forever, there wont be second thought on how they feel about each other in future..Plus them dreaming like that, who wouldn;t love. The song sequence was beautiful. their comfort level with each other just make us crave for more..

I agree...I am loving this slow and sizzling romance. I don't like sugar coated romance these days..maybe I am getting old😆

Seems like he will be still in denial tomorrow, he need proof still that he said that😛 u bet

Phenyl thumbnail
Awesome symbolisms di..love how u see even the minute things in the show and explain it in detail.
awesome post bheegi!!!!!!!
bheegi thumbnail
@ Delena90

I loved your post! Thanks Delena

I guess first things first, MEN=STUPID. Like really, really stupid!

Asad is the most confused fictional character I have seen

I swear when Asad was talking about her possibly giving her only pain I was like "Uh...can you not see she is in pain, now?" 

On a more serious note-

I thought AsYa were perfectly defined today. They love each other but both are too terrified of their own feelings and how it might affect the other to say anything. I know we keep giving Asad a hard time for not confessing but in all honesty Zoya could say something as well. I know Indian dramas like to have the guys go first with these things but in keeping with Zoe's NY bringing up it wouldn't be so out of place for her to take the leap of faith now would it?

I think Zoya also has a fear of rejection esp after her father's news. Also, she knows how unpredictable Asad is. She probably fears that even if she confesses, Asad could turn around and say- what rubbish! I am sure she remembers the misfit comment also. So, even if she realizes that she is i love, will she confess given how complicated asad is?

At the end of the day they are both confused and to top it all Asad's bipolarity is making Zoe go crazy! While they are driving each other mad...they are definitely driving me mad...life would be so simple if they just spoke to each other...honestly!

Asad is making Zoya looks crazy in front of Najma and Dilshad

Humeira and Ayaan-

Ayaan needs to grow up! It's as simple as that. Poor Humeira. It was not strange for her to expect him to be romantic and sweet with her when they were alone. As you said for a guy to whom sweet nothings is like second nature could he not have at least been kinder? Btw did you notice the close up of the tear that fell on Ayaan's hand? Somehow I believe that will be significant down the line. I just haven't quite put my finger on what.

The tear probably represents her future...she will cry for him while her sorrow will barely touch him.

Couple of key points in terms of story in the episode-

1. Razia now knows that BR has another agenda, is this the beginning of the end for Tanveer? Hope so but I think Tanveer is here to stay
  2. Tanveer breaking the CD yet having her plan fail, clearly symbolizes AsYa's strong bond. It's gonna take a lot more to break them apart. Agreed
  3. Zoe's dreams of Asad. Both times when she dreamed of him, she dreamed of him as her shoulder to cry on, her comfort, her strength, which to me symbolizes how she looks at and truly feels about Asad. He is her hope. Out of all the people who love her he's the one she wants when she is sad, upset or confused. No matter what happens these two cannot stay away from each other. I don't think they could survive it. Absolutely. He is like her father figure, best friend and lover all in one