Qubool Hai

Bedardi Baalma: Epi Apr 9

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Bedardi Baalma….Epi Apr 9

bedardi balma tujhko mera mann yad karta hai
barasta hai jo aankho se woh sawan yad karta hai...

Someone mentioned on one of my earlier posts that Humeira and Zoya have so far had parallel tracks in this show. They were absolutely right.

While Zoya dealt with Akram, Humeira dealt with the stalker

While Zoya dealt with the Mangalpur nikaah fiasco, Humeira dealt with her engagement fiasco

And now, they are both in a similar situation. They both have 'bedardi baalmas'

There is a subtle difference though- Ayaan 'bedardi baalma' is not in love with Humeira but pretending to be in love with her.

Asad 'bedardi baalma' is in love with Zoya but pretending that he is not.

Humeira knows she is in love while Zoya has yet to realize it.

Razia is trying to force an alliance for Humeira, Tanveer is trying to force a separation of a potential alliance for Zoya.

The net result is the same- both their women are going through a lot of 'dard' because of these men and evil women in their lives.

Ayaan: Even if he tries, he can't act lovey dovey with a woman who actually loves him a lot. In reality, he has no issues with flirting with any random woman, but when he really needs to please a woman, he just can't. He is acting like a jerk IMO. While he can recite shers for anyone else, say sweet nothings to them, give flowers and kill them with his smile, poor Humeira who deserves all this is being deprived of the pleasures. Humeira, right now is an illusion, that Ayaan loves her. When he ignores her, it breaks her heart but what will happen when she finds out that he never loved her and is being coerced into a relationship with her? Not only will she be heartbroken, she might actually lose all faith in love. What happened to Ayaan's promise to Zoya? As I have said before, Ayaan cannot be trusted. He has never fulfilled any obligation or kept a promise to anyone (except Shireen where blackmail seemed the easy way out). This 'bedardi' has to go through a lot of 'dard' himself before he can understand anyone else's 'dard.' Humeira, stop expecting anything from him. Ignore him and let him fly away. It's only when he is set free, he will come back to you.

Asad: Asad should get the award for the most confused man in Indian serial history. He wants her to stay, he wants to give her an employment letter so she can get her visa extended, he wants to cancel her tickets, he wants to drop her to the airport but he wants to stay away from her so he wouldn't hurt her!

"Hum dono mein ek ansuna sa khichaav hai, is ehsaas ko ansuna hi rehne dena chaahiye. I need to let go of you Zoya." That was the statement of the day from Asad. If that's the case, then just let her go. Why give her mixed messages?

Even Zoya knows he wants to say something; even she is aware of this 'ansuna ehsaas' but she wants him to say it to her. She was pretty clear today- if he asks me to stay, I will but he needs to say it loud and clear, not in hints or clues. The webcam recording broke her heart once again. She was hoping against hope that he would say something personal for her. "Have a safe flight. Call ammi once you reach NY." That was the most impersonal and 'bedardi waala' message anyone could have left. She was right- even airport announcers have more feeling in their messages.

Asad doesn't want to hurt her, but does he realize that he is hurting her more by not saying anything? He wants all her dreams to be fulfilled but what if her dreams are you, Asad? Doesn't she have a right to decide what's right for her and what's not? Why do you have to decide her fate?

Yes, your father gave a lot of 'dard' to your ammi, but do you realize, your ammi is alive because of all the lovely memories your abbu gave her? Have you ever thought that by expressing your love for Zoya, you could give her more happiness than you could ever wish for her?

Didn't you see how shattered she was after finding about her abbu? Do you want to make her pain worse? What about the – Whenever you need someone, I am here- dialogue?

In his fear of hurting anyone, specifically Zoya, he is hurting himself and Zoya even more.

Thank God Zoya will hear his true feelings tomorrow. I really want her to give him a hard time, shake him vigorously and have him confess his true feelings to her. He needs to become her 'dard door karne waala' rather than 'dard dene waala.'

Symbolism today

1. Tanveer broke the CD into two pieces but Zoya had already uploaded the contents to her PC. So, even if Tanveer tries to separate them or break them, she won't be able to separate them in spirit because they have already 'uploaded' their spirits/souls into each other.

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESfluffy21UniqueUjjainiAnamikaojha-ksg-StarshinaDKB532brightlight27simi888shiv-sunainarecoupAphroditeslovearmaanPreetiK03luvtwilight19qhidbindasssIndidesijeetegaj.e.n.n.008t1234farha15fee-feeJoavssk9preciousrubyCuriousmindniayadavCrazyPatel1Sana70tashug9errahnishithasharma---Shweta---ritukaprithvibutterfly7hazel16zam123jaswprincessjojosparikhNoe123kaussarNishitaraoblessed4Npdeepalife4meApplefSiri22ksentvbug2011Nutella.Arpimugfandauntless.-khaleesi-gieeblueflames-Shormi-trina2010ShellJArendezvousvinmilinda.shreyzjanu1610sam.OceanicHeart.akaswanMILII_BAKSHIKaBhiinlovecrazy4KASH_AR...OohLaLa...viya.mallik4evacountingstarz..vidhi..delena90Nithiya95neenabinuraneebrogerrocksDreAshaz2009_Oishi_

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akaswan,  Nithiya95,  Drea_QH1fan,  crazy4KASH_AR,  _Oishi_

Thanks guys...
Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
niceee...post...u written gud again...i like your every post dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Ayaan is an idiot. I knew Zoya saying don't hurt Humeria wouldn't be enough for him to man up.  Hes really working my nerves.
The parallel tracks of Zoya and Humeria I never even noticed that! Very interesting. 
Asad *sigh*...He says he knows they're being pulled towards each other but doesn't want to hurt her. But how can he not see the hurt in her eyes, hear it in her voice. When will he realize he is not his father!! Honestly i believe that when he finally and fully gives himself to Zoya he will never hurt her and vice versa. It would be a beautiful relationship that i cant wait to see!
This is why i look forward to your posts after the episodes. It makes me see things that i couldn't see before. Excellent post Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FazidaK18bheegiraneeb

PreetiK03 Senior Member
PreetiK03
PreetiK03

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

bheegi

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as always..I loved the symbolism..You are bang on about Asad..The dude is confused and in the process confuses everyone aroundLOLHe has no idea what he wants for himself..One moment he wants Zoe to stay away from him for her own good and the next moment he sulks that she called for a taxiLOL Due to his mixed signals, he is actually making Zoe look crazy and bipolar in front of Dilshad and Tamatar with her flip flops..I cant wait for tomorrow's epi mainly to watch Tannu's reactionLOL And yes, despite all his pre-conditioning and determination, he cant stop himself from smiling the moment Zoe decides to stay..Asad has reached a point of no return as far as Zoe is concerned and i really hope he accepts this soon and spares everyone of all the misery..
P.S.About Ayaan, i have nothing to say apart from the fact that he is an insensitive jerk and totally undeserving of Humeira's unconditional loveSleepy

Edited by rogerrocks - 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Joavssk9bheegiraneeb

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
Comparison of sister stories perfect.
Loved the symbolism about the soul uploading.

bheegi

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
di nice observation . I never compared them but now after reading this one thing is clear both are suffering nd both love some one dearly . i think fate of these two sisters are same .
your symbolism is very nice. 
Asad - i wanaa shake him hard to recover him from his denial . How some one can be so tough on himself . how he is not listening her heart which need him most in this world???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegiraneeb

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index