India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE (Page 2)

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I Agree it's the second time they do that to us !!!! It's really unfair !!!! I was like WHATTT ???? D'ohwhen i saw Zoya leaving her room without listening at the "mat jao" !!!! Grrr

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Cute post ROFL
As much I hate misleading precap/promos, I loved today's episode Embarrassed hug was A+++++ for me
janestone6 Senior Member
janestone6
janestone6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Wasn't yesterday and todayp precap the same? 

Edited by janestone6 - 09 April 2013 at 12:53pm
LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MishkaForever]        WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE                                      DeadDead---THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE QH PROMOS AND PRECAPS--- DeadDead

If i knew anyone from The QUBOOL HAI team- I MEAN ANYONE - A Spotboy or even a Make up artist- I would have definitely killed him/ her today.    ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  WOOOH MAN!! WELL ON A    SERIOUS NOTE I WS ANGRY TOO! Angry  

Dead
BRUTAL DEATH.WITH MY REMOTEDead

AngryAngry WHAT THE *DUCK* WAS THAT? HUH?AngryAngry
XACTLYYY!! I WS LIK WT D????? Angry 

I waited for this episode
the entire day. Did not sleep last night even though i had college today. THE PRECAP was awesome. Zoya was finally going to hear the three magic words:

***DRUM ROLL PLEASE*** ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

PartyDancing  Heart Heart MAT JAO ZOYA HeartHeart  Dancing  Party
AWWWIEEE ... U R CHOOO CHWEEET!!Smile LOL DANCING ! LOL

And what do i get?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.I KNW DEA U R ANGRY INFACT V OL R BT WE R DESTINED 2 WAIT HENCE V HV TO!!  Dead

( Okay. Fine. They did give me that GOREGEOUS AsYa Hug. Which was a GRADE-A HUG, people! Make THAT A+ !!Big smileBig smile

It almost made me HUG MY TV!! SillySilly But its wider than ASAD.Ermm Ermm  So,i decided not to do that. Stern Smile ) ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  U R SOOO FUNNY!!

THEIR NUMBER ONE PROMO JOKE ?
  "  Didnt her ( Zoya's) Abbu knock on Asad's door? "
                                XACTLYY WT A FOOL THY HV MADE OF US!!THY R LIK ASAD!! THY OLWAYS SHOW INDICATIONS N V R LIK D POOR GRL ZOYA WHO OLWAYS HV 2 USE HER INTELLIGENCE N MAKE OUT D CRRCT MEANING!!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  LOL LOL LOL
                                     ME? MORTIFIED.

As much as i want to slam their heads together and defend MY QUBOOL HAI, part of me knows they are right. WHATEVER THEY SHOW ON THE PROMOS NEVER HAPPEN. ITS LIKE MAKERS PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS.ShockedShockedShockedShocked

THE FANTASTIC PROMO APPEARS

They are like : HEY!! ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANT?? YES??   Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

We are like : YES!! DancingDancing ( FOLLOWED BY JUMPING ON THE BED,DAYDREAMING,DANCING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON,KILLING THE REPLAY BUTTON ON YOUTUBE, THEN SWITCHING ON ZEE TV TO CHECK WHETHER IT WAS REAL OR JUST IN YOUR HEAD)

THE REAL EPISODE AIRS

They are like : GOTCHA!!  AGAIN !! NOW SUFFER!!  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

We are like : OuchOuchOuchOuch  NO!!!!!!  CryCryCry  PLEASE NO !!DeadDeadDeadDead
I KNW ITS A VRY SERIOUS TOPIC I SHOULDNT LAUGH LOL BT I CANT HELP IT IM LAUGHING AT MY OWN SITUATION AT UR SITUATION N OF OL D QHIANS COZ UR POST IS REALLLY CUTE N FUNNY!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

I FEEL TERRIBLE. THEY REALLY TRICKED US BAD TODAY. JUST LIKE THE CHEESECAKE EPISODE. I HATE THIS. ANOTHER EPISODE WASTED. NOW ANOTHER DAY'S WAIT AWAITS NukeNuke

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ITS NOT A MISTAKE IF YOU LEARN A LESSON FROM IT. GeekGeek

AND MY LESSON ( OUR LESSON ) : NEVER TRUST THE PROMOS OR PRECAPS. EVER AGAIN. Thumbs DownThumbs Down
SOOO TRUE!! Cry  AGREE WID U!!
BT I DON THNK V MAD QHIANS ESPECIALLY ASYA FANS WL B ABLE 2 CONTRL OURSELVES U SEE THR IS A WHOLE TRAIN OF MAD PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME) ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
SERIOUSLY,
 ALLAH MIYAN! WHATS WRONG WITH THEM??
I ACTLLLY WANT AN ANSWER 4 THS!!

WT A LUVLLLY POST DEA!! IT WS FULL OF INNOCENCE , CUTENESS, FUN,CRAZINESS,LUV, DISSAPPOINTMNT, SWEEETNESS N WT NOT?!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap IT WS A COMPLETE PACKAGE!! A PERFECT POST!! JST LOVD IT!!Hug  Clap Clap Clap
TNK UUU CHOOO MCH 4 PMng ME!!!!Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
TNXXX ALOTHug Hug Hug Hug Hug
fathima85 Senior Member
fathima85
fathima85

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MishkaForever

WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE                                    

DeadDead---THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE QH PROMOS AND PRECAPS--- DeadDead

If i knew anyone from The QUBOOL HAI team- I MEAN ANYONE - A Spotboy or even a Make up artist- I would have definitely killed him/ her today.         

Dead BRUTAL DEATH.WITH MY REMOTEDead

AngryAngry WHAT THE *DUCK* WAS THAT? HUH?AngryAngry

I waited for this episode the entire day. Did not sleep last night even though i had college today. THE PRECAP was awesome. Zoya was finally going to hear the three magic words:

***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***

PartyDancing  Heart Heart MAT JAO ZOYA HeartHeart  Dancing  Party

And what do i get?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

( Okay. Fine. They did give me that GORGEOUS AsYa Hug. Which was a GRADE-A HUG, people! Make THAT A+ !!Big smileBig smile

It almost made me HUG MY TV!! SillySilly But its wider than ASAD.Ermm Ermm  So,i decided not to do that. Stern Smile )

But really, i was so disappointed. Plus my brothers laugh at the promos so much DeadDead

What they say : HAHA. Whatever they show in the promos never happen. Its exactly the opposite that happens.

THEIR NUMBER ONE PROMO JOKE ?
  "  Didnt her ( Zoya's) Abbu knock on Asad's door? "

ME? MORTIFIED.

As much as i want to slam their heads together and defend MY QUBOOL HAI, part of me knows they are right. WHATEVER THEY SHOW ON THE PROMOS NEVER HAPPEN. ITS LIKE MAKERS PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS.ShockedShockedShockedShocked

THE FANTASTIC PROMO APPEARS

They are like : HEY!! ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANT?? YES??   Big smile

We are like : YES!! DancingDancing ( FOLLOWED BY JUMPING ON THE BED,DAYDREAMING,DANCING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON,KILLING THE REPLAY BUTTON ON YOUTUBE, THEN SWITCHING ON ZEE TV TO CHECK WHETHER IT WAS REAL OR JUST IN YOUR HEAD)

THE REAL EPISODE AIRS

They are like : GOTCHA!!  AGAIN !! NOW SUFFER!!  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

We are like : Ouch  NO!!!!!!  CryCryCry  PLEASE NO !!DeadDeadDeadDead

I FEEL TERRIBLE. THEY REALLY TRICKED US BAD TODAY. JUST LIKE THE CHEESECAKE EPISODE. I HATE THIS. ANOTHER EPISODE WASTED. NOW ANOTHER DAY'S WAIT AWAITS NukeNuke

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ITS NOT A MISTAKE IF YOU LEARN A LESSON FROM IT. GeekGeek

AND MY LESSON ( OUR LESSON ) : NEVER TRUST THE PROMOS OR PRECAPS. EVER AGAIN. Thumbs DownThumbs Down

SERIOUSLY,
 ALLAH MIYAN! WHATS WRONG WITH THEM??

agree with u dear

even i was waiting for the episode eagerly.Day Dreaming

my hubby was watching ipl last over but i dint allow him to watch tht and drove him to ofz 

finally expected scene dint comeShocked

when i was watching razia and shireen scenes i want to break the tv with my remoteAngry

unwanted scenes and expected scene was nt thereBroken Heart

yesterday and today same promoThumbs Down

u knw i even cried as they dint show tht scene todayCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvUAsYa

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
AgreeLOL

TV is wider than Asad..ROFL
Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
Lol !!! Nice post 

I agree ... The makers love to see all of us getting sooo excited after watching the promo and then all our excitement goes down the drain and we are disheartened :|
janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
chill mar yaar . aakhir ye engagement ho ke rahegiWink .aaj nahi to kal Embarrassed. i know most of the promos are misleading but what to do ConfusedShockedDead. they are very gud in fooling us .OuchAngry

Go to top