WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE

Posted: 11 years ago
        WANTED : DEAD OR ALIVE                                    

🀒🀒---THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE QH PROMOS AND PRECAPS--- πŸ€’🀒

If i knew anyone from The QUBOOL HAI team- I MEAN ANYONE - A Spotboy or even a Make up artist- I would have definitely killed him/ her today.         

🀒 BRUTAL DEATH.WITH MY REMOTE🀒

😑😑 WHAT THE *DUCK* WAS THAT? HUH?😑😑

I waited for this episode the entire day. Did not sleep last night even though i had college today. THE PRECAP was awesome. Zoya was finally going to hear the three magic words:

***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***

πŸ₯³  ❀️ β€οΈ MAT JAO ZOYA β€οΈβ€οΈ    πŸ₯³

And what do i get?
NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

( Okay. Fine. They did give me that GORGEOUS AsYa Hug. Which was a GRADE-A HUG, people! Make THAT A+ !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

It almost made me HUG MY TV!! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ But its wider than ASAD.πŸ€” πŸ€”  So,i decided not to do that. 😳 )

But really, i was so disappointed. Plus my brothers laugh at the promos so much πŸ€’🀒

What they say : HAHA. Whatever they show in the promos never happen. Its exactly the opposite that happens.

THEIR NUMBER ONE PROMO JOKE ?
  "  Didnt her ( Zoya's) Abbu knock on Asad's door? "

ME? MORTIFIED.

As much as i want to slam their heads together and defend MY QUBOOL HAI, part of me knows they are right. WHATEVER THEY SHOW ON THE PROMOS NEVER HAPPEN. ITS LIKE MAKERS PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS.😲😲😲😲

THE FANTASTIC PROMO APPEARS

They are like : HEY!! ISNT THIS WHAT YOU WANT?? YES??   πŸ˜ƒ

We are like : YES!! ( FOLLOWED BY JUMPING ON THE BED,DAYDREAMING,DANCING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON,KILLING THE REPLAY BUTTON ON YOUTUBE, THEN SWITCHING ON ZEE TV TO CHECK WHETHER IT WAS REAL OR JUST IN YOUR HEAD)

THE REAL EPISODE AIRS

They are like : GOTCHA!!  AGAIN !! NOW SUFFER!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

We are like :   NO!!!!!!  😭😭😭  PLEASE NO !!🀒🀒🀒🀒

I FEEL TERRIBLE. THEY REALLY TRICKED US BAD TODAY. JUST LIKE THE CHEESECAKE EPISODE. I HATE THIS. ANOTHER EPISODE WASTED. NOW ANOTHER DAY'S WAIT AWAITS ☒️☒️

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, ITS NOT A MISTAKE IF YOU LEARN A LESSON FROM IT. πŸ€“πŸ€“

AND MY LESSON ( OUR LESSON ) : NEVER TRUST THE PROMOS OR PRECAPS. EVER AGAIN. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

SERIOUSLY,
 ALLAH MIYAN! WHATS WRONG WITH THEM??

Edited by MishkaForever - 11 years ago
ROFL!! God ur mad at them big tym arent u?! Chill, so m i. Par kya karein, PH ka kam hai hume pareshan krna aur hum pareshan hote rehte hain!
 hehehehehe 🀣

i grinning like crazyy after reading dis πŸ˜†

brothers----->argghhh dey r such a headache(even my brother does dat) 😑

about precap, i can only say "sabr ka fal meetha hota hai" πŸ˜‰

now coming to  d promo...dey ll definately show d engagement track
i m quite confident...arre holi wala bhi to dikhaya tha  πŸ˜ƒ

soo dont d disheartened...n go wid d flow 
πŸ˜†
Edited by giee - 11 years ago
i think the precap that was shown yesterday will be telecasted tomorrow...

and the promo of visa officer was indicating the upcoming track..
Originally posted by AnShBV

i think the precap that was shown yesterday will be telecasted tomorrow...

and the promo of visa officer was indicating the upcoming track..

I KNOW. BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW IT TODAY !!!😑😑😑 I CANT WAIT!!
same frustration here! i promise myself NOT to watch ,a week at least ,any kind/form of promo😈

love your postπŸ‘
i can understand u r feelings, to glue audience to the screen they have aired today's precap in yesterday's epi only i guess. And we all now 4 lion change their script last minute..but one thing we must say 4lions people are really good at promos n precaps..
Originally posted by anihabhi

i can understand u r feelings, to glue audience to the screen they have aired today's precap in yesterday's epi only i guess. And we all now 4 lion change their script last minute..but one thing we must say 4lions people are really good at promos n precaps..

YEAH. REALLY GOOD AT FOOLING PEOPLE WITH THEIR PROMOS AND PRECAPS. I HATE THEM. GOD,AM SUCH A FOOL πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
I Agree it's the second time they do that to us !!!! It's really unfair !!!! I was like WHATTT ???? when i saw Zoya leaving her room without listening at the "mat jao" !!!! Grrr
Cute post 🀣
As much I hate misleading precap/promos, I loved today's episode 😳 hug was A+++++ for me