Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||AsYa TS: You found me|| (Now Complete!) (Page 5)

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerl

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged

~You Found Me~

Part: 2

~Asad~

"Nikhil, I think you've had enough for tonight it's your 5th shot already you're wasted buddy." I said and snatched away his 6th shot he gave me a puppy-dog look and I gave him my no-nonsense look and made him sit on a sofa nearby the bar. After making sure he was comfortable and wasn't going to throw up, I left the room and went to the terrace. It was raining bucket loads, Nishi.. I thought.. the girl who had ruined my life along with my best-friend's.

I shook my head trying to shake off her thoughts, we had come here to forget her not to remember. I was going to sit on the stairs and enjoy the rains, when I saw a girl wearing a black dress which left little for imagination and was trying to commit suicide and by the looks of her stance, she was wasted.

I sprinted across and held her tightly by the waist and pulled her up, she was gasping for air.

"Hey..hey getting wasted and then committing a suicide ain't a good idea, sweetheart." I said and held her waist even tighter, if it were possible. I had not even seen her face but I felt like I knew her, knew this connection between us.

She turned round suddenly, so suddenly that I did not even have time to back away from her a little so that she might not feel uncomfortable. Her eyelashes were long and they tickled my nose, she was short even with those towering heels.

I looked down at her, her eyes were were watery indicating that she had drunk a lot but still her eyes were the most beautiful pair I had ever see, she had those typical doe eyes yet still they were different to me. 

There was a raindrop on my lower lip which had been tickling me constantly I licked it and saw here eyes tracing my every more. My heart skipped a beat. Her skimpy dress was now sticking to her skin showing her beautiful curves and the curve of her hips. Her milky white skin seemed even whiter as the rain fell around us. 

She tilted her head to get a better look at me and I couldn't help but grin at her. I gently tucked a strand of her wet hair behind her ear and brushed the planes of her cheek with my index finger. Her skin felt like silk, I did not want to stop there I traced her neck and her collar bone drinking in every piece of her.

She closed her eyes, I had the desired effect on her and she slumped her head on my shoulder, and I pulled her tighter against me if it were even possible.

"We both are drunk, and we don't even know each other's names...I don't want to do anything that we would both regret in the morning even if it feels right at this moment."  I murmured gently into her hair, even if every cell in my body was screaming to just touch her one more time, I had to be in control, after all I was the sober one here.

She looked up at me and said, "Zoya" I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, this was no reply to what I had said.

"My name, it's Zoya. My ex-fiance broke off our engagement, my visa is expired and I'm wasted like you said earlier. Now you know me." She said and jutted her lip out in a pout and I laughed at her adorable expression, it was taking every inch of self-control I had in not doing what I wanted to.

"Well then I'm Asad and my best friend's engagement also broke, and his ex was my ex, yeah I know please don't give me that look. So we were both crying over our mistakes and getting wasted." I said and gave her one of my best smiles, and she blushed in reply. Man, wasn't she beautiful? Her every feature was well defined as if God had himself carved her out taking several hours to produce this girl, that would put any angel to shame.

I took her hand and gently kissed every knuckle and then engulfed her in my arms once again. She rested her head against my chest, and it felt perfect as if she belonged there, in my arms.

"You know we might never meet again, and you're still ready to do this?" I said, my heart breaking with each word I said.

"I don't care. Abhi abhi dil ki suni hai, abhi na karo zamane ki baat. I want it, I want you...Abhi abhi avargee ayi hai abhi na karo sambhalne ki baat." She said.

She was going through what I was going through, a desire so strong it was engulfing us both, she was becoming the very bane of my existence. I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down, I did not want to scare her with the intense feelings I had for her even though I had just met her.

"Zoya...you are such a temptation..do you know that?" I said and she giggled, making me smile.

I could not take it any longer, I grabbed her chin and lightly pressed my lips on her, savoring the taste of her lips they were soft and tender. I pulled apart and planted feather light kisses on her neck and then her collar bone, we both knew where this was going to lead us, and I did not want that. So involuntarily I stopped.

I kissed her one more time, and cupped her face lovingly and then I noticed that she was shivering.

"It's best to get inside, love. You're shivering." I said and led her inside and made her sit on a love seat inside and went off to get some lemon water, when I returned I saw she had already slept her dress had ridden up further exposing almost all of her thighs. I could see men's lusty glances towards her and hurriedly took her in my arms and glared at the men. Back off she is mine, I was shocked I had even thought about this.

Shaking my head I took her to the nearest hotel and checked ourselves in and made her lie down on a bed and I went to take a bath and changed in the clothes they had provided. I went and sat on the sofa, and I don't know when I was engulfed by darkness and sleep had taken its toll.

I woke up groggily and the first thing I noticed was that Zoya was moaning in pain, I hurriedly went to her side and gave her a glass of lemon water and some pain-killers. She took them and popped the pill in her mouth and flushed it down with the lemon water.

"Did we...?" She left the sentence unfinished and looked down at the sheets and fiddled with the duvet.

"No we didn't" I said and reassured her, she sighed with relief and then suddenly went rigid she looked at the clock and got out from the bed and went in the bathroom.

She came out in 10 minutes freshly showered and wearing a white shirt and jeans the hotel had provided she strapped on her heels.

"Hey..hey what happened? Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked her and rested my hands on her shoulder.

"My flight for New York leaves in 4 hours." She spoke softly and looked down. Reality crashed in, she had to leave her visa had expired. My heart broke, this was going to be the last time I would be seeing her. Ever. And then suddenly an idea came to me.

"You can stay here, you know." I said.

"But..my visa has expired and I have to leave today, or else they'll deport me!" She exclaimed and rested her head on my shoulder weakly.

"You can stay here on spouse ground." I said slowly and carefully, I could feel her body going rigidly she looked up at me.

"We hardly know each other Asad..and you are ready to marry me? Just so that I can stay here? What's the catch?" She asked me.

"You may find this stupid, but I think...no scratch that I know I love you..I know, I know you might think that this is stupid, but I can't just let you go.." I said softly and looked down at the sheets, she took my chin in her hand and forced me to look up.

"Then, I would love to stay, if it is you who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with, Asad." She said and smiled at me, and then placed a chaste kiss on my lips. Today I am sure, I'm the happiest and the luckiest man on the planet alive.

::::

And the OS ends here! Hope you liked it and enjoyed it! I really hope it met your expectations! If you want any epilogue or something, feel free to ask! Wink

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

KSGSJSUPnilorinasoumyasinghgarimaksgian_Aaniya_sweetonenihamrmMayurnASYAmuskaan17rocksAjuzangelAmina...amri123Chillichicksophie420GudduluvsEnchantressLost_Somewhere-Fizzi-rads73937HR-DMG4lifeGurmeet4DrashtiMaaneet099ShellJAAMMY12risingsea101Ceongieeanopama--Mirage--mochhugfreya123GroverAddictJeeLeZaraa-ElmoFuj-sweetdesire_Oishi_Surish

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Beyond awesomeness!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerl

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
it ws freaking awsm. U knw u r gifted. Loved it 4 de core