Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

||AsYa TS: You found me|| (Now Complete!)

lDirectionerl Goldie
lDirectionerl
lDirectionerl

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
~You Found Me~

~Zoya~

The music was booming loudly, I could even hear it behind the closed doors of the club, even the dirty stink of the terrace couldn't distract me from my misery. It was raining heavily, drenching me to the core as if I wasn't already drenched in my tears.

My skimpy black dress was plastered to my skin, I could feel my kohl and mascara running down my cheeks making black lines across my cheeks. My hair stuck to my back and I looked up at the night sky and closed my eyes giving the rain full access to my face, it washed away all of my make-up.

Everyone is so fake inside the club, I thought you are no less an inner voice said. I gently massaged my throbbing temple, engagement called off, visa expired, totally wasted this was way too much for a day. Even for me. I got up walking unsteadily with my towering heels towards the railing.

I held the railing and looked down, my thoughts became hazy and my hands slipped from the railing, I could almost feel myself falling, when someone grabbed me from behind, arms wrapped protectively around my waist and pulled me.

"Hey..hey getting wasted and then committing a suicide ain't a good idea, sweetheart." A husky voice whispered in my ears, his voice like silk tingled my skin, it felt like home, like I belonged, like someone had finally found me.

I turned round and our noses touched his long eye lashes brushed my forehead and his lips looked so kissable with that single raindrop resting teasingly on his lower lip. And his eyes...don't even get me started his blue eyes were deep and penetrating at the same time. How could I..? How can I even think about him like that? My engagement just broke and there was still a thin tan line around my ring finger.

But had he cared when he said he can't marry me because he didn't love me anymore? When I left New York to come to India to marry him, had he? Then why should I? And this stranger he had nothing unfamiliar about him..it was as if he was known to me not by face or name but by the electric, tingling connection we shared.

The raindrop on his lip must have been tickling him, cause he licked it and my! Didn't if feel sensuous? His arms tightened around me his eyes locked with mine. I could feel as well as see his hard rock washboard abs from his now see through and wet white shirt, which also gave a glimpse of his broad shoulders and wide collar bones from the buttons undone on the top.

I tilted my head to get a better look at the Adonis, and his lips perked up in a crooked smile, showing a cute dimple. God! Is there something about him that isn't perfect. Flawless, God must have took hours working on this inhuman perfection.

He gently tucked one wet strand of my hair behind my hair his fingers lingering on my cheek, he brushed my cheek with his index finger. His finger didn't stop there it traced my neck and then my collar bone, I melted at his touch and slumped my head on his shoulder, his arms pulling me closer if it were even possible.

"We both are drunk, and we don't even know each other's names...I don't want to do anything that we would both regret in the morning even if it feels right at this moment." He murmured in my hair.

I looked up. "Zoya" I said.

His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion, he looked adorable like a lost puppy.

"My name, it's Zoya. My ex-fiance broke off our engagement, my visa is expired and I'm wasted like you said earlier. Now you know me." I said and jutted a lip out in a pout. His laughter echoed throughout the terrace, it was that lively and bright and it tinkled like church bells.

"Well then I'm Asad and my best friend's engagement also broke, and his ex was my ex, yeah I know please don't give me that look. So we were both crying over our mistakes and getting wasted." He said and gave me a cheeky smile. Asad...it was really a beautiful name just like him.

He took my hand and gently kissed my knuckles one by one and then circled his arms around my waist once again and pulled me against his chest. Even though it was raining bucket loads and I might get pneumonia because of my dress but pulled up against him like this, I felt warm.

"You know we might never meet again, and you're still ready to do this?" He asked me.

"I don't care. Abhi abhi dil ki suni hai, abhi na karo zamane ki baat. I want it, I want you...Abhi abhi avargee ayi hai abhi na karo sambhalne ki baat." I said it must've sounded really stupid but I could not help adding those lines of the song.

I could see pure desire fill in his eyes, he closed them and exhaled loudly, when he opened them they were tender again all desire gone, replaced by love just love. For me. Was this what people called love at first sight? Or in my case love and lust at first sight?

"Zoya...you are such a temptation..do you know that?" He whispered and I giggled, it was the first time someone had complimented me that way.

He grabbed my chin and pulled my face up and pressed his heavenly lips on mine, and I relished the taste of them. He trailed feather light kisses on my neck and then on my collar bone and then suddenly went rigid and stopped and exhaled loudly, trying to compose himself.

He kissed me one more time and then cupped my face lovingly, it was still raining and now we both were shivering.

"It's best to get inside, love. You're shivering." He said and then led me inside and made me sit on a love seat and went off. I didn't even sense the sleep coming in.

Hope you enjoyed it! There will be a second part peeps! Wink But I wanna ask do you also want Asad's POV? R&R! Big smile 

Edited by lDirectionerl - 20 June 2013 at 11:38am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

yashnamunjalsweety3773miniroxdreamygirl_95rimssssssdawn08arshirulezash12ManellZushiiprincessradhikasoumyasinghnilorinaEvalinaShrsan_Aaniya_shobakvjanestone6kajenvirmanCuriousmindsweetoneNihsonSajilishaWorkerBTAMANNA23bindasssIndidesiamri123muskaan17rocksJassiegcuteshilpa-Su-butterfly7nihamrmMissAsiankandygroverGudduluvsA.HajnalEnchantresssophie420rads73937latanziaksenrosamaleTANVI_SEXYrsk16arunsunita_gmsparikhjazmeenLost_Somewherevidu87daydream.teddyyygiee-khaleesi-OceanicHeart.ShellJAkrati5Anjinierutu83Gurmeet4DrashtiMaaneet099AMMY12daisydee425risingsea101HR-DMG4lifePriziCeon-ElmoFuj-...OohLaLa...JeeLeZaraafreya123GroverAddict-ScarletRose-mijanurcrazy4KASH_ARprettyasjenviya.mallik4eva_Oishi_SilverBellsweetdesireMereMahiyaa.SurishLinsie

nihamrm Goldie
nihamrm
nihamrm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
woah that was amazing Clap
you've written it soo well 
wonder who zoyas ex fiance was
plz do continue soon
and pm me if possible 

Edited by nihamrm - 10 April 2013 at 5:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome update sweetheart! Like a heavy shower of rain never ending please fill me with lots more!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lDirectionerlLinsie

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely OS!
So well written and so beautiful! 
An encounter of the two people meant to be.
You know its totally your wish, but id say you continue. This has so much potential!
I love it! Big smile

IndidesilDirectionerl

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
wow..this is amazing and so different ..loved it..continue soon

lDirectionerlLinsie

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
u r going to continue dis... right???????? Big smile

love n lust at forst sigt is soo tempting Day Dreaming

update soon...qki i loved it Thumbs Up

lDirectionerl

Lost_Somewhere IF-Dazzler
Lost_Somewhere
Lost_Somewhere

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Whoa..super-hot update!!Wink Continue soon!!Big smile

lDirectionerl

sweetone Senior Member
sweetone
sweetone

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
beautiful. not only a second part but some hot passionate romance please.

lDirectionerl

Go to top