Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

MEERA- A wounded heart and beautiful soul (Page 2)

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yehdil028

cool post. for me moment when she gets back the photos but in torn condition it was heartbreaking it looked as if shes been reminded how her memories of love with ani is not allowed to exist.. facing the harsh side of reality for her. just like the photos she herself also in a very torn situation because she doesnt want others to feel hurt because of her she herself never willingly inflicted hurt on any of these unknown people to her but the circumstances are such that her existence going to do that.

sanjeeda amazing last night int that scene in the end her expressions, way she said the dialogues and the emoting everything was brilliantly done by her. 

see balraj is a chauvinist of highest order also a manipulator who is emotionless him saying that is expected. the woman he hates and called names will be the one he will beg to stay for his greed of male heir. 

Couldn't have posted any better. Clap

Balraj needs some lesson and come down to earth. It will be a joyride when he'll be threatened after the challenge track starts. Everyone knows he is very strict and orthodox but everyone yet know he is also emotionless and calculative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I love Meera too.. a LOT! Clap
She's the most sacrificing and mature one! She wanted to hide her pregnancy and walk out of that house so Nandini doesn't get hurt! She was shattered to know about Nandini's miscarriage because she felt guilty about her pregnancy then! I just respect her! Clap

Me too she is a sweetheart Embarrassed

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
aaah well said!! poor girl i love how she she keeps saying at  two or more instances,that she never wanted to shatter the house or shatter anyone's heart,destroy the family,destroy nandini and that she's sorry! its purely from her heart!! means she is really a very caring person! which no one sees im sure presently! slowly and steadily im damn sure nandini and her will become too close..

and yes nandini and meera do have some awesome twosome chemistry!you said right about them
I really hope they hug after this whole mess is cleaned up. Their scenes are always a treat chahe happy ya sad

i so want one too!but but but we have a long wait before this happens LOL but yaa they do share some beautiful camaraderie! they should have some good scenes in future together!

KhatamKahani

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Quitude superlike for the way you summed Meera. Meera is very lovable. Shes like a unique character on TV with the whole morality stuff being talked about the character. Meera proves she is a lovely and caring soul. A character does not need a template of specific traits to be good person. She is a good person regardless of how Asthanas or certain people view her.  Being liberal does not make a person bad. 

Sanjeeda makes Meera of a lovable kind with shades of vulnerability and softness. She emoted her very very well and subtle emotive parts she emotes amazingly 

Edited by ablazedmelody - 10 April 2013 at 10:52pm

KhatamKahani

..Scarlett.. IF-Dazzler
..Scarlett..
..Scarlett..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Meera is the most gorgeous chrtr on Dastaan,So beautiful!

Go to top