Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan
Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

MEERA- A wounded heart and beautiful soul

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I just cant help but love Meera she is a lovely person

my heart somersaulted and went to her in today's episode I was feeling sad for the poor thing Cry

The highlighting moment was after packing her bags hers and Nandini's scene together in the end.

The way Meera told her the truth not with any harshness but so softly and with emotions all over her face. She truly cared for Nandini because she could feel her pain the being on the same boat thing.

Meera saying sorry to her was a very touching moment with her eyes filling up with tears  AWW Cry

What heightened the feel was when her photographs with Anirudh were returned back to her but she found them to be torn and ripped. Cry

Sanjeeda's performance was excellent today love her actingClap

Everytime Meera wanted to hug Nandini I felt so sad I really hope they hug after this whole mess is cleaned up. Their scenes are always a treat chahe ho happy ya sad Thumbs Up

this show is really something. The dialogues and script is amazing so poignant powerful Clap

You cant help but feel for the characters of the two women Meera and Nandini this show is really doing very good justice to the female characters and actors Clap

Balraj is so repulsive Dead Calling Meera trash and kachra.Dead He was proud of Ani because he is Asthana blood so he can have affairs with women around but a woman is wrong when she does that what nonsense LOL  Male Chauvinist Balraj Angry

Shama and Akhil jodi is so sweet Embarrassed Akhil is a very understanding guy Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneiamsenadamjunelilyRangeelaaVintageRose..Scarlett..ablazedmelodycherrypansymazkachazka-allizwell-ZAHARA.Flora3333AASUSKhatamKahani

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you there! 

Meera, though hurting inside doesn't let anyone see her pain! I loved the beginning when Beeji is calming Meera - as if she (and Shyama) are the only ones who can see through Meera. I like how they didn't judge and asked Meera the truth. 

Tomorrow's episode seems good according to the precap, Nandini will find out?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsenadamRangeelaaQuietudecherrypansy-allizwell-KhatamKahani

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Totally agree with you there! 

Meera, though hurting inside doesn't let anyone see her pain! I loved the beginning when Beeji is calming Meera - as if she (and Shyama) are the only ones who can see through Meera. I like how they didn't judge and asked Meera the truth. 

Tomorrow's episode seems good according to the precap, Nandini will find out?

Yeah the doctor tells Nandini about it and thats how I think everyone comes to know about it the Ammaji then drag Meera ruthlessly with expletive words being thrownOuch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Lol balraj's reaction is typical
Until he will find out about the pregnancy lol
Then he will be on his knees for meera to stay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QuietudeKhatamKahani

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I love Meera too.. a LOT! Clap
She's the most sacrificing and mature one! She wanted to hide her pregnancy and walk out of that house so Nandini doesn't get hurt! She was shattered to know about Nandini's miscarriage because she felt guilty about her pregnancy then! I just respect her! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quietude-allizwell-KhatamKahani

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
V nicely written post. Sanjeeda portrays it so well, we can feel what Meera is going through. It's nice you are liking Meera and Nandinj scene whether happy or sad. Me too love their scenes as both actors do an amazing job, even the pause between dialogues have deep meaning. Perfect expression as well

Quietude-allizwell-KhatamKahani

yehdil028 Goldie
yehdil028
yehdil028

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
cool post. for me moment when she gets back the photos but in torn condition it was heartbreaking it looked as if shes been reminded how her memories of love with ani is not allowed to exist.. facing the harsh side of reality for her. just like the photos she herself also in a very torn situation because she doesnt want others to feel hurt because of her she herself never willingly inflicted hurt on any of these unknown people to her but the circumstances are such that her existence going to do that.

sanjeeda amazing last night int that scene in the end her expressions, way she said the dialogues and the emoting everything was brilliantly done by her. 

see balraj is a chauvinist of highest order also a manipulator who is emotionless him saying that is expected. the woman he hates and called names will be the one he will beg to stay for his greed of male heir. 

iamsenadamQuietudeKhatamKahani

Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AASUS

V nicely written post. Sanjeeda portrays it so well, we can feel what Meera is going through. It's nice you are liking Meera and Nandinj scene whether happy or sad. Me too love their scenes as both actors do an amazing job, even the pause between dialogues have deep meaning. Perfect expression as well

Yes the pauses I think the pauses sometimes awkwardly silent but gives out meanings. I think the role of silence and subtlety is a lot in the show between these characters.

In Meera's case it had a significance from the very start with her hiding her feelings whilst living with them with things she spoke and things she hid were restricted from her part.

Edited by Quietude - 10 April 2013 at 8:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUSKhatamKahani

Go to top