Saraswatichandra

SAMUD FF: UNCONDITIONAL LOVE(updated chapter1-pg3)

Mauzma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys i have started writing an FF on Samud, the name of my FF is 'UNCONDITIONAL LOVE', hope u guys like it!

PROLOGUE:

There was a beautiful place with snowy climate, women with beautiful mirror work ghagras, scarfs on their head,beauty lies everywhere specially in women with fair complexion, beautiful hair, pinkish glow, and there comes a girl who is the most beautiful among everyone! She is bubbly, cute and full of life! Her dreams of getting a loving life partner, she glooms about thinking her future hubby, she is Kumud Sundari who loves to enjoy, help, respect, dance and live life to the fullest! Her family involves her dad Vidya Chatur(VC), who is proud of his daughter and he brought her up with most love of mother and father both as her mother expired when she was of age two! Then comes her cousin sister Kusum, daughter of Bhavesh Kishan Das and Urmila who are her chacha-chachi in relation, their son Yash is a photographer and loves Kumud like a small baby! Next comes her another cousin sister Sadhna, daughter of Gyan Kishan Das and Savitri who is also her younger chacha-chachi! Sadhna is always pampered by her parents and wants the best in life, she at times gets jealous of Kumud! Their son Manav is always involved in luxuries, he is a spoilt brat who can do anything to win, this completes the family of Kumud!

Now comes a crowdy city with huge dreams! There comes a high society Vyas family! A guy with passion and integrity, who is religious and at the same time smart and dashing! He is a complicated guy with mixed emotions! His father Laxminandan Vyas (LN) is a rich businessman and his step mom Guman Vyas is a evil minded woman who doesnt love anything except money! The guy is Saraswatichandra Vyas, a tough guy following his own rules! He has a step sister Anushka Vyas who is daughter of his father and step mom, but saras loves her as her real sister, she is also very close to him! She is a baby of her elder brother! Next comes the another step brother Saurabh Vyas, he hates Saras and thinks he is the only son of the house, this completes the Vyas family!

Kumud was happily roaming around the beautiful place! She was wearing a pink ghagra choli and a white scarf on head! She was looking like a beautiful bird who loves to fly! Suddenly she got a call of her father and she ran towards house! Why did VC called her? Why she went immediately home? Is to be seen next!

Guys, this is the introduction of new ff, i hope u like it! Pls do comment and let me know that how u found my ff so that i can continue writing! U have to also recognise the cities where Kumud and Saras lives! And why was Kumud called by her father immediately! Guess it guys!

CHAPTER1- KOI AA RAHA HAI (Updated Page 3)
Edited by Mauzma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mauzma thumbnail

Chapter1- page3Edited by Mauzma - 11 years ago
Mauzma thumbnail

Guys, this is my first FF, take a look pls.
APRIL14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me first
I lie ur start
pls continue
its a humble request 😃
Mauzma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdutta

Me first
I lie ur start
pls continue
its a humble request

Thankyou so much, i wil surely continue, can u guess the places where samud lives.
ShanUlas thumbnail
Its a beautiful start dear

just a humble advice

give a nice heading

say it is a prologue

divide it in paragraphs to make it more readable

i know i asked too much but i assure u it will help all of us to enjoy ur ff more 😊

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice start ! Sounds interesting ! ðŸ˜³ Do update soon dear! ðŸ˜Š
Jjoshim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good start, also agree with what shana said! All the best!
Mauzma thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

Its a beautiful start dear

just a humble advice

give a nice heading

say it is a prologue

divide it in paragraphs to make it more readable

i know i asked too much but i assure u it will help all of us to enjoy ur ff more

Thankyou so much dear and i really appreciate your advice, i will divide it in paragraphs in my next update! I m glad u liked it!
Mauzma thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Nice start ! Sounds interesting ! Do update soon dear!

Thankyou so much dear, i will update soon!