India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

If Akash (Page 2)

br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i love only & only Mithvi jodi... love & Crazy for  somuch Aditya & now Love Mouni also so Crazy for Adni--Mithvi Jodi...& want only Mithvi jodi story & Romance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21OyeNautankisoumi93Adally

jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Originally posted by prem_diwani

If prithvi was not there. Sure why not? Anyone can be a lead and be part of a lead pair. BUT. Would he have as much impact as prithvi/ Aditya? NO. Akash does not have that type of charisma in my opinion. He is doing well as a brother, villain, and manipulator - so that shows he is a good actor.

As for his pairing with Meera - she is a stronger actress and as a Chui mui who believes him they r ok but when she stands up for herself, Akash is no match. So as a friend he works, romance - no sizzle.
I agree , Ajay is really good actor  and has a tremendous potential  as can be seen from the way he is essaying the character of total insane obseseive lover but having said that Mouni and Akash never had the attraction as a pair as compared to Aditya- Mouni super awesome chemistry, all the previous scenes of Akash-mouni do not have any kind of chemistry, in fact all of them seemed forced and
mouni was looking so uncomfortable in all those scenes.
If you see ADNI scenes , you can feel the pull and the uncontrolled passion of each of them,sadly nothing of this sort was there in Akash-mouni scenes.

Also  mouni is pretty tall also and suits more with Aditya.

No offense to Ajay fans 

Total Agree.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21

Rizhatt Goldie
Rizhatt
Rizhatt

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i love mithvi jodi akash like brother or friend to meera

aafii

aafii IF-Dazzler
aafii
aafii

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rizhatt

i love mithvi jodi akash like brother or friend to meera

brother..lolzzzLOLLOL
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by sue_21

I didnt know either of Aditya or Ajay before Junoon! It is Prithvi as well as Prithvi n Meera's crackling chemistry which got me hooked to the show! Aditya and Meera are super amazing as a couple and their chemistry is indeed scorching! For me a lead actor must have good acting skills as well as good looks! Ajay is a great actor undoubtedly but sadly I don't find him handsome at all! Aditya has irresistibly charming looks and he is an actor per excellence! Prithvi is a rustic character and no one could have played the role better than Aditya! I didnt find the Akash-Meera scenes intriguing or exciting in the least, infact they were kind of boring, no such chemistry at all!Sleepy But Adi and Mouni just set the screen on fire and I crave for more n more Mithvi scenes!Embarrassed Junoon would not have been Junoon if it were not for Adi or Mouni! No offence to anyone, but this is simply my POV!!!
Smile
agree same views !!
oh really 
Ajay is not handsomeLOLROFLROFL
look at his pics

Hott
Ajay Chaudhary

Cute

He is a perfect prince charming for every girl

tiny15

Adally IF-Sizzlerz
Adally
Adally

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@all

ohh guys ..different choices of opinion 
plz all respect each other favs .. 
1st thing : criticism is allowed .but not comparison

@abiramy 
ans mil gaya ji ..post karke kahan gayab ho .. 

sue_21

sue_21 IF-Rockerz
sue_21
sue_21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

I didnt know either of Aditya or Ajay before Junoon! It is Prithvi as well as Prithvi n Meera's crackling chemistry which got me hooked to the show! Aditya and Meera are super amazing as a couple and their chemistry is indeed scorching! For me a lead actor must have good acting skills as well as good looks! Ajay is a great actor undoubtedly but sadly I don't find him handsome at all! Aditya has irresistibly charming looks and he is an actor per excellence! Prithvi is a rustic character and no one could have played the role better than Aditya! I didnt find the Akash-Meera scenes intriguing or exciting in the least, infact they were kind of boring, no such chemistry at all!Sleepy But Adi and Mouni just set the screen on fire and I crave for more n more Mithvi scenes!Embarrassed Junoon would not have been Junoon if it were not for Adi or Mouni! No offence to anyone, but this is simply my POV!!!
Smile
agree same views !!
oh really 
look at his pics

Hott
Ajay Chaudhary

Cute

He is a perfect prince charming for every girl

what are these pics posted for? I do NOT find him handsome n these pics cannot change my opinion! Some people may find him good-looking but sorry I do not! After all, it is a well-known phrase as well as fact that 'beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"! He may be Prince Charming for some girls but not at all for me.

Edited by sue_21 - 11 April 2013 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aafiiprem_diwanisoumi93Adally

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 55shobha

I didnt know either 
Smile
agree same views !!
oh really 
look at his pics

what are these pics posted for? I do NOT find him handsome n these pics cannot change my opinion! Some people may find him good-looking but sorry I do not! After all, it is a well-known phrase as well as fact that 'beauty lies in the eyes of the behaviour"! He may be Prince Charming for some girls but not at all for me.
I didnt said that u have to agree with meSmile
i m just posting my viewsSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21tiny15

Go to top