Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..tanya..

their touchy touchy scenes looks disgusting 🤢n they never give TRPs..MB always got good TRPs coz of it's story line and not RishBala  previously same people wanted RishBala scenes after proper redemption but just coz of SS entry they are so insecure that they are enjoying this scenes🤢

when first time they use to stay together tab sab different tha n we too use to enjoy their scenes but revenge track has changed everything and they are not even showing a sign of his realisation infact he is turning more psycho

They will enjoy for time being but the fact it will never be the same.

First time also it did not happen over night it took months and TRPs raised only RK being shot and when people liked the genuineness in tht budding relation. RK's character is ruined beyond repair. His fans better halla bol on CVs instead of bashing SS or Madhu and justify his acts everytime🥱 becuase abhi to aur girega usska character...they have to put a full stop.

and I see no need of getting insecure with SS re! we all know his role in the show & how it is going to come to an end when RishBala reunites. iss liye to gangster banaya..agar love triangle karna hota to they could have introduced him as RK's rival, producer & businessman etc... bechare ka solid heart break hona hai & mera bhi 😭 🥺 

but RK ka character save nahi kiya to ppl will easily accept SS as Madhu's new hero.
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

First time also it did not happen over night it took months and TRPs raised only RK being shot and when people liked the genuineness in tht budding relation. RK's character is ruined beyond repair. His fans better halla bol on CVs instead of bashing SS or Madhu and justify his acts everytime🥱 becuase abhi to aur girega usska character...they have to put a full stop.

and I see no need of getting insecure with SS re! we all know his role in the show & how it is going to come to an end when RishBala reunites. iss liye to gangster banaya..agar love triangle karna hota to they could have introduced him as RK's rival, producer & businessman etc... bechare ka solid heart break hona hai & mera bhi 😭 🥺 

but RK ka character save nahi kiya to ppl will easily accept SS as Madhu's new hero.

..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

i have already accepted him😳..this days RK looks like villian of the show n SS hero many people are having confusions abt who is the hero of the show😆
-chrys- thumbnail
Drashti Dhami and Karan
-chrys- thumbnail
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..tanya..

i have already accepted him😳..this days RK looks like villian of the show n SS hero many people are having confusions abt who is the hero of the show😆

I know me too!
RK ke compare mein to gangster bhi hero lagta hai 😆
was talking about bacha kuchha MB viewers😉

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
zip zap zoom

mish tanya...last DD AT ka note bhoolgaye..discussing characters..🤣
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: chrys