Harvard pheety muahhh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Mr. saraswati chandra , Harvard Graduate and 100 cr business empire tycoon,😆😆😆
and what a soch  😭😭...yaar iss se accha to kisi sarkari school main hi padh leta. 😡
atleast they dont teach superstitions . 😡 and if thats the case..cant he love his oh so awesome mom   Guman ..

i want to hire this man...i have so many enemies around..😕 .pls pls SLB we all need him to love our enemies to get rid of them.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  and when his power to kill/destroy  his loved ones end you can get him to marry  Kumud.😃😃
Edited by zzoombie - 11 years ago

n now i want him to love u 😆 ... taki teri patta cut ho jaye 😆

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

n now i want him to love u 😆 ... taki teri patta cut ho jaye 😆

lol 😊😛  to phir serial kaun dekhega  🤢 aur TRP kaun increase karega...😕 ek ek vote ke liye to bheekh mangte hai yahan so that show is a hit 😉   but phir bhi

kar le pyar kar lee
😆😳😆😳

Originally posted by zzoombie

lol 😊😛  to phir serial kaun dekhega  🤢 aur TRP kaun increase karega...😕 ek ek vote ke liye to bheekh mangte hai yahan so that show is a hit 😉   but phir bhi

kar le pyar kar lee
😳

@bold ------> 😆😆

are ja  ja ... tu chah ke bhi show dekna band nahi kar saktee ... or voting ... hume pata hai teri patta cut ho gaya  😉

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

@bold ------> 😆😆

are ja  ja ... tu chah ke bhi show dekna band nahi kar saktee ... or voting ... hume pata hai teri patta cut ho gaya  😉

aur agar maine SC hire kar liya to sab se pehle tera patta gul sweetie
Originally posted by zzoombie

aur agar maine SC hire kar liya to sab se pehle tera patta gul sweetie

10 hazzar core ka bushiness ka kya hua uska  ? 😆😆 ...
lol loved ur post

but then its not superstition its actually his childhood fear

children who have traumatic childhood often tend to make wall around themselves to protect themeselves from things that they r afraid of

There can be no big trauma than to see ur own mother suicide right in front of u ...so the child though all i love goes away  and all i love is mistreated ...though he just loved one his mom and only mom

now that he loves Kumud his childhood memories  come haunting ...he has grown old in ages and his mind can handle big business empires but deep in heart he is still a forlorn child whose most loved thing his ow
n mother   left him and succumbed to life's challenges
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shana0127

lol loved ur post

but then its not superstition its actually his childhood fear

children who have traumatic childhood often tend to make wall around themselves to protect themesenes from things that they r afraid of

There can be no big trauma than to see ur own mother suicide right in front of u ...so the child though all i love goes away  and all i love is mistreated ...though he just loved one his mom and only mom

now that he loves Kumud his childhood memories  come haunting ...he has grown old in ages and his mind can handle big business empires but deep in heart he is still a forlorn child whose most loved thing his ow
n mother   left him and succumbed to life's challenges

wow ... did not think like that ... 😕...

Saras has a fear of losing the one he is deeply attached to. This is not a superstition! I agree the trauma of witnesing your family breaking apart and your own mother commiting suicide in front of your eyes as a child is not easy to bear! Saras carries a heavy burden on his heart and no one was there to heal him. So he closed himself.

You're talking of Saras...

I'll confess that I'd stopped talking to other kids and quit making friends after my childhood best friend left the country and never kept in touch with me. She never replied to my letters or emails and her departure plus lack of communication hurt me so much that I decided never to make friends again since they leave you someday and later do not keep in touch! It took me a long time to deal with this and stop getting attached to people or generalising every situation.

Saras on the other hand lost his mother and even his own dad is distant from him. So I can imagine what his situation must be! People like that are hypersensitive and get attached to their memories, past and either remain detached to escape pain (of separation or betrayal) or give their all to those who they choose to get attached to or who they open up to.

I relate a lot to Saras! There are people who are sensitive and even smallest things make impact on them.