India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Harvard pheety muahhh (Page 2)

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Saras has a fear of losing the one he is deeply attached to. This is not a superstition! I agree the trauma of witnesing your family breaking apart and your own mother commiting suicide in front of your eyes as a child is not easy to bear! Saras carries a heavy burden on his heart and no one was there to heal him. So he closed himself.

You're talking of Saras...

I'll confess that I'd stopped talking to other kids and quit making friends after my childhood best friend left the country and never kept in touch with me. She never replied to my letters or emails and her departure plus lack of communication hurt me so much that I decided never to make friends again since they leave you someday and later do not keep in touch! It took me a long time to deal with this and stop getting attached to people or generalising every situation.

Saras on the other hand lost his mother and even his own dad is distant from him. So I can imagine what his situation must be! People like that are hypersensitive and get attached to their memories, past and either remain detached to escape pain (of separation or betrayal) or give their all to those who they choose to get attached to or who they open up to.

I relate a lot to Saras! There are people who are sensitive and even smallest things make impact on them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

786786zzoombieShanUlas

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index