Originally posted by shamavi

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

tycoon is back but will the tie will be back?LOL
suita and tie i want i wantLOL

i think filhaaal raam ko nahi milega reason

uski badti vasan i mean weight dusra it is spring /summer time upar se suit boot bechara koo pacheena bahut ayega dusra no ac in their mini house LOL when they go bk to km they will get back all Smile but ram in suits too priya in sari?Shocked phir hooks? i wonder when they cover ram soo much they leave priya free with single hookLOL let ram have sleeveless t-shirt becahra use bhi to paseena ata haina.. seriously.. cv need to redesign their dressed and give him shorts and t-shirt Embarrassed
pagal hain tu lol now priya ic covering everyhting with kurtis and ha is back to KI so suits and tie are necessary

oh common let baarish mausam come them ram back to dress hehee because tab takeliye let him be free na ek shirt peheno katam.. haan neeche bottom jaroor pehna hoga varna mamaji ki naza r na lag jay golu koLOL
you are mad LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysakshi

shavii IF-Sizzlerz
shavii
shavii

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

tycoon is back but will the tie will be back?LOL
suita and tie i want i wantLOL

i think filhaaal raam ko nahi milega reason

uski badti vasan i mean weight dusra it is spring /summer time upar se suit boot bechara koo pacheena bahut ayega dusra no ac in their mini house LOL when they go bk to km they will get back all Smile but ram in suits too priya in sari?Shocked phir hooks? i wonder when they cover ram soo much they leave priya free with single hookLOL let ram have sleeveless t-shirt becahra use bhi to paseena ata haina.. seriously.. cv need to redesign their dressed and give him shorts and t-shirt Embarrassed
pagal hain tu lol now priya ic covering everyhting with kurtis and ha is back to KI so suits and tie are necessary

oh common let baarish mausam come them ram back to dress hehee because tab takeliye let him be free na ek shirt peheno katam.. haan neeche bottom jaroor pehna hoga varna mamaji ki naza r na lag jay golu koLOL
you are mad LOL

kya karoon if par aane ke baad sab mad hohi jata hainLOL

Mani-RK

Anazai Groupbie
Anazai
Anazai

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Yeh episode was ok... Love the office scene n the way ram is caring for priya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnthewMani-RKlovelysakshi

dirk41 Senior Member
dirk41
dirk41

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Loving Nutz!!

Mani-RK

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
finally the tycoon is back, he has come to his original root, it is the place where he belongs, I just love when Priya came to see her man in his place, the emotion was very real, for her he is and always be Mr. Kapoor, I seriously love that, at the same time the entire Ram leela was enjoyable, Ram has a unique piece of mind, knows what to do to get the thing fall in places, what a fab idea it was to summon IT officers in that time, am really happy to see the insult of Ayesha, Sudhirji was fantastic as humiliated father who will not forgive his daughter, Ayesha becoming servant of Sharma house and also Priya making Khush understand about Sid and Ram, was feeling bad for that kid, overall a nice episode, mazaa aa gaya, but still I like the last part, this is RaYa sahi maino me

Edited by jineejiggs - 09 April 2013 at 10:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamAnnthewMani-RKlovelysakshi

maliha.islam Goldie
maliha.islam
maliha.islam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Mani ClapClapClap Overall it was a nice epi...Big smile now want PK in salwar suit & RK in coat...Embarrassed and pls keep this Sid away from KM ..he is more dangerous than ayesha...Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mani-RKlovelysakshi

vm2002 Senior Member
vm2002
vm2002

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I  am liking this  bhaito  wala dialogue.  Poor Golu wants to do too  much for this wife. Bechara usse samaj nahi aa raha hai  kya kare. Liked Priya  dialogue too Aap mujse bar bar bitha kyon dete hain.
The scene of Priya  visting Ram was a touchy scene  well thought by CVs. A wife longing to see her husband back in his office after facing so much humiliation.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamAnnthewMani-RKlovelysakshi

lovelysakshi IF-Sizzlerz
lovelysakshi
lovelysakshi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
episode was ok. loved the raya scene at the end. Ram repeated dialogues and Priya's reaction everything is good.
but, somewhere I don't like the way they are showing the Ayesha's part. Income tax raid and she is ready to leave the KM and hand over the resposibility of office to Ram. why everybody is much discussed about her marriage, why giving her so much importance.
 anyway good thing is Ayesha is out of KM and Ram in his office.

promo is very good

Go to top