Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

TYCOON is back Ayesha is OUT (Page 2)

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hai Mani, Raya were superb 2'day too. I'm still smiling over Ram's 'bhaith jao ' 2 Priya. Too good yaar.Priya is preggy but the effect seems 2 b on Ram, he is super cute since he got the good news, what say?Aye- sid should b shown their proper place & the super man should soon b seen in Suit,Aye is a fool but Sid , he is dangerous.
You are very correct.From the time he got the good news ,he is a different person oozing warmth and contentment and very calm too.Naturally he will look cute na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamAnnthewMani-RK

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
RaYa were super cute. I like their fake fight...Season-1 ki yaad aati hain. Day DreamingOthers also support them well. Nuts keeps on targeting Conda...I am loving it...that Conda ko sabkay pair chhuney hoge.
Ofcourse best thing is RK back & Conda out of KM .

maliha.islamAnnthewMani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuz_mom

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by sahana747

It was too good yaarClapjust what we wanted to see.Was IT raid also staged or real?Everybody joined the fun,thank god Shippy led the assault.
Ram  got into the tycoon mode.When he enters the KI atmosphere  becomes electric..

I feel Ram has called them so that ayesha will be left with only one option asking Ram to handle KI i dont see anyother reason
I too think it was staged. Ayesha has very little brain, so it was easy to trap her, but Sid is not like her. His brain works overtime however in the wrong direction and so he can be really dangerous. 
but ram is aware of sid's nature na so this time i wont think ram will lose anything now 

Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 09 April 2013 at 12:00pm
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Hai Mani, Raya were superb 2'day too. I'm still smiling over Ram's 'bhaith jao ' 2 Priya. Too good yaar.Priya is preggy but the effect seems 2 b on Ram, he is super cute since he got the good news, what say?Aye- sid should b shown their proper place & the super man should soon b seen in Suit,Aye is a fool but Sid , he is dangerous.
unice yest i said this priya is preggy but moodswings will be for Ram that one repetive dialogue was so funny but equally cute.Ayesha is really dumb and sid is too smart

Yes in the midst of all this happiness , hope Ram keeps an eye on Sid. 2'morrow we will get the cute promo scene. i'm so happy-- so much of positivity! It makes me all the more anxcious 2 know what the twist is going 2 b.Anyway i'm enjoying & Ram hayeee!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamMani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

RaYa were super cute. I like their fake fight...Season-1 ki yaad aati hain. Day DreamingOthers also support them well. Nuts keeps on targeting Conda...I am loving it...that Conda ko sabkay pair chhuney hoge.
Ofcourse best thing is RK back & Conda out of KM .
ha ha der fights are so cute yeah nuts is new Taana queen 
yup best thing Ram is back as tycoon Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamsaniya9919

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

You are very correct.From the time he got the good news ,he is a different person oozing warmth and contentment and very calm too.Naturally he will look cute na?

yes sahana usually the mom- to- be becomes beautiful & glowing but here Ram is glowing, as he says' they r pregnant'!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mani-RK

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

unice yest i said this priya is preggy but moodswings will be for Ram that one repetive dialogue was so funny but equally cute.Ayesha is really dumb and sid is too smart

Yes in the midst of all this happiness , hope Ram keeps an eye on Sid. 2'morrow we will get the cute promo scene. i'm so happy-- so much of positivity! It makes me all the more anxcious 2 know what the twist is going 2 b.Anyway i'm enjoying & Ram hayeee!
promo scene tomm its all positve raya handling sid and ayesha for once leads are playing games.Rk is too cute yest and today also and i am loving that Red shirt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
gudnite dears , a very haappy waala  sweet dreamzz to all of u!Hug
        and Mani , me too loving the red shirt but want  2 see Priya in saree & Ram in suit--- is it asking too much???

Edited by PKBAAAA - 09 April 2013 at 12:09pm

maliha.islamsaniya9919Mani-RK

Go to top