Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I also think that if Nihal was Sampooran,then Heer being his dear and special pet would have recognized him,as pet animals recognize their owner not by their face,but by their touch and other senses.
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think its the other way!! Sampooran singh may be dead and died bcoz of nihal singh (some how can be n accident) .. that's why his guilty feelings brought him here.. but I guess slowly he is getting attached with all of them!!
on the other hand IF sampooran is alive then may be he is in bad state some critical situation.. that's my feelings!!

goollly thumbnail

Originally posted by: viegas

I am just getting a feeling that is Nihal the missing Sampooran or is he related with him

Because precisely I am actually thinking with a deep head as Ratan got third in the tractor race and when her biji came to know she prayed that hope one more miracle happens
Or the cloth what the biji found is of Sampooran Singh who came to see them while spying
Nihal is the most suspicious why will he take a photo of Ratan smiling with a trophy or will he send it to Sampooran via his mobile.

Want to know your thoughts

Thank You

kya pata sampooran ne dil donate kya hoga nihal ko ya demagh dediya hoga
Iluvshahrukh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I now think that Nihaal is responsible for Sampooran's death. That Sampooran told them the whole story, that he was finally going back and then on his way back died saving Nihaal. Nihaal now feels indebted because he feels that if Sampooran had not died saving him, he would have been back with the family. 

alpr95 thumbnail
I think Nihal Singh is Veera's mama, Amita's brother
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alpr95

I think Nihal Singh is Veera's mama, Amita's brother

This seems good - or perhaps Nihal Singh is Veera's father who was away when Veera's mom was pregnant - and hence Nihal singh keeps saying he is indebted to Sampooran and his family (is it for taking in Veera and taking care of her at all odds?) and now he has come to take his daughter back but sees how she has a loving brother and a mother and is so well taken care of!!!

This is what I feel.

I would like Nihal-Ratan pairing!