India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Nihal is Sapooran Singh

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I am just getting a feeling that is Nihal the missing Sampooran or is he related with him 
Because precisely I am actually thinking with a deep head as Ratan got third in the tractor race and when her biji came to know she prayed that hope one more miracle happens
Or the cloth what the biji found is of Sampooran Singh who came to see them while spying 
Nihal is the most suspicious why will he take a photo of Ratan smiling with a trophy or will he send it to Sampooran via his mobile.

Want to know your thoughts 

Thank You

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b1ndudesighalSun-Lovesun2011sarah88-AmalAziz-Duggukedeyanks28

Sun-Love Senior Member
Sun-Love
Sun-Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
You took the words out of my mouth. After watching today's episode I also have a feeling that Nihal = Sampooran, especially after the photo scene. Although I believe that the torn cloth belongs to the guy that set fire to the stables, the guy who's jealous of Nihal (sorry can't remember his name.)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andekhi85sun2011Raadhni

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun-Love

You took the words out of my mouth. After watching today's episode I also have a feeling that Nihal = Sampooran, especially after the photo scene. Although I believe that the torn cloth belongs to the guy that set fire to the stables, the guy who's jealous of Nihal (sorry can't remember his name.)

kartar?...yeah i think its him too. he's so sick!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sun-Love-Swetha-

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viegas

I am just getting a feeling that is Nihal the missing Sampooran or is he related with him 
Because precisely I am actually thinking with a deep head as Ratan got third in the tractor race and when her biji came to know she prayed that hope one more miracle happens
Or the cloth what the biji found is of Sampooran Singh who came to see them while spying 
Nihal is the most suspicious why will he take a photo of Ratan smiling with a trophy or will he send it to Sampooran via his mobile.

Thank You

True, he was very conscious when he took Ratan's photo... probably he is falling in love with Ratan... and since Ratan is in awe with Nihaal's help she may slowly fall in love with him too...maybe after the horse race. She will start to see Sampooran in Nihaal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

shruarvi Senior Member
shruarvi
shruarvi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Originally posted by viegas

Thank You

<font color="#990033" size="3">True, he was very conscious when he took Ratan's photo... probably he is falling in love with Ratan... and since Ratan is in awe with Nihaal's help she may slowly fall in love with him too...maybe after the horse race. She will start to see Sampooran in Nihaal.</font>
agree with u...
bewafa IF-Dazzler
bewafa
bewafa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
This show is so realistic that I can't imagine them doing a plastic surgery track where Sampooran is Nihal. Plus, Nihal always showed more love towards Veera in the beginning. Sampooran's jaan was in Ranvijay...even though he naturally would have feelings for his daughter Veera too. 

Maybe Sampooran had told Nihal his story and then had died saving Nihal? So, Nihal is indebted to Sampooran that way?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ans1122sun2011

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
if they're going to make Nihal turn out to be Sampooran than I would prefer the original Sampooran to return because I like that actor...but there is something Nihal is hiding...but I think he took the picture because he's falling for Ratan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Krishnasun2011meriyaar

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I rather Nihal not be Sampooran to me that would just feel off... i rather if Nihal was this guy we just seeing now and for Ratan

I think its him feeling conscious of whether it is right taking her picture, thats why he did it secretly...  first time seeing her smile like that it had to be captured

Edited by Lennie - 10 April 2013 at 7:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramAmara_Bsun2011rusha4003

Go to top